Chapter 7

Coffee
Ella arrived early at Coffee, she expected Hebe to be there soon. It was almost past 9 but Hebe wasn’t anywhere to be found, something must have happened to her. Ella rang up her assistant for information but they couldn’t find the reason. So Ella decided to find out for herself, she drove herself to Hebe’s house. She speeded up to park into Hebe’s front yard, but it wasn’t what she expected, Ella was about to knock the door but it was previously opened. Ella pushed through the door; it didn’t look like good news. She ran pass the objects blocking her way everything was messed up, the place looked horrific. Ella eyes bulged as she saw the scratches on the wall, it seemed like someone had held onto the wall while being pulled away forcefully.

As quickly as possible Ella dialed for her back ups

“Hey hurry I think the Leo bastards got Hebe”
“What? Already?” He couldn’t believe what Ella just said.

“I knew they would come” Ella said gripping angrily onto her mobile

“What should we do?” He asked

“What else?”

“Kill them” Ella’s assistant ended

In almost an instant Ella’s gang appeared at Hebe’s front door, they waited for Ella to give their next instructions. Ella angrily walked straight out and into the car. They headed to Flamster disco to find the Leos. As Ella got out of the car her gang followed behind closely, they appeared fearsome to the people that passed them. Once they were inside Ella went straight up stairs to find Edison, she knew him where he usually hides his . The two guys blocking the door were no match for Ella’s gang; they easily passed through without much hassle.

After entering the arena they were met with the leos, they were orderly lined and standing still waiting for their orders, though their eyes told Ella that they weren’t going easy.

“I see you came”

“Where’s Hebe?” Ella asked trying not to sound too worried.

“Hebe? She’s fine” Edison said smirking

“She has nothing to do with anything, just let her go”

“Oh really? I’m sure there’s more to her, I just haven’t had the chance to make her spill” Edison spoke as he his gun

“Don’t hurt her!”

“I won’t, not just yet”

Just then Hebe appeared from the side door, she was dragged in by two guys holding onto her from both sides.

“Ella!” Hebe exclaimed

Don’t worry; I’ll get you out of this Ella assured in her expression. Hebe nodded showing her trust in Ella’s words.

“Haha, well lets see about that!” Edsion said as he took out his gun and pointed it towards Hebe’s head.

“Hey! You don’t dare do that or else you’ll never find out what the secret letter” Ella yelled.

“What secret letter?”
Ella mad eher way closer toward Edison, he wasn’t scared Ella was going to do anything, since his gang were ready.

“This letter” Ella said as se was about to pulled out a fake note from her jacket. But one of Edison’s guys thought mistaken Ella’s intention, he took out his gun and fired at Ella’s arm, luckily Ella’s gang was on the look out he was shot first before Ella was hit. Ella ducked as more fires went across the no man’s land between the two gang. Ella quickly took out her gun and shot the two guys beside Hebe. After a moment of battle, Ella ordered everyone to stop. Of course that didn’t happen in an instant; Ella took Edison as hostage and threatens his gang to stop firing.

Edison smirked knowing Ella’s threat were just a cover up, she wouldn’t dare to kill him.

“Tell them to stop. You know I can’t kill you, don’t use that as a reason, because I will one day” Ella warned

“Stop!”

After Edison called for them to stop she pushed Edison away, even though Edison was against her he wouldn’t kill her, as for the same reason she wouldn’t kill him.

Ella’s pov*
I walked towards her trembling body, she was shaking, and her eyes were watering. She backed up against the wall as I got closer and closer. I held my hands guarding both sides of her, blocking her escape path, if she planned to. I gazed into her eyes, she avoided them, and she looked down not wanting to face me. I held her face to face mine; I lifted her face by her chin. She didn’t resist, I presume she was claming down.

“Listen, don’t be scared”

She didn’t say a word; her eyes were glued into mine. I felt that I had her attention again.

“It’s going to be okay”

She looked away from me and stared at the bodies on the ground, no movement at all.

“Don’t worry I’ll take care of all this”

I knew she was trembling at the fact I killed them.
I could see through her eyes, they were filled with fear and disgust. I knew it. She wasn’t going to forget this. It’s not normal for someone like her to experience such violence and cruelty. No matter how hard I try, sometimes these disgusting memories turn into nightmares once the darkness fills the night, but I had to live with it. It’s my job.

“Tell me why are they after me?” Hebe managed to asked, as she peered over my shoulders at Edison.

“Nothing, it’s just me” I couldn’t let her know the truth. I lied through my teeth.

“I’ll protect you don’t worry” I assured her, and then I wrapped my arms around her she stay within my arms closely, burying her face on my shoulder. I held her tighter.

End of pov*

..........

Hahaha yeh there maybe rated scenes >.<
Comments welcomed ^.^