Chapter 4

Coffee
Hebe opened the door to check if Ella was really gone and she was right, Ella popped out of the side and ducked herself through the door, not caring about Hebe’s arm blocking the door.

“Hey!” Hebe exclaimed closing the door behind her

“Hey nice house” Ella said looking around

“You can’t just come into some ones else’s house like that!”

“You came into mine” Ella reminded

“I was forced too” Hebe fired back

“Hmm nice sofa” Ella said settling herself into the white three seated sofa.
“So you live by yourself?” Ella asked

“No”

“With your boyfriend?” Ella asked raising one brow

“If I said yes would you leave?” Hebe asked

“Nooo” Ella said dragging her answer

“Just get out” Hebe said angrier this time, she came right up to Ella and dragged her up by the arm.

“I was just getting comfy” Ella whined, instead of letting Hebe continuing to pull her, Ella pulled Hebe forward. Hebe ended up crashing onto Ella.

Hebe reflects upon the moment, it felt like that first time again. She hated it, it was crazily bubbling inside of her again. It wasn’t exactly what she desired her first kiss to be, an accidental collision. Ella pressed her lips harder, seeing it was her chance; Hebe was in her own world. Hebe suddenly pulled back, and wiped .

“Argg, you always take advantage of me” Hebe expressed

Ella smile appeared to endeavor her again.
“I know you like it” Ella said seating back, resting her arms out wide on both sides

“You know what I’ll like most?” Hebe said in a sarcastic voice

“Hmm?” Ella seemed interested, as she leaned forward and crossed her arms in front

“You, out!” Hebe exclaimed, pointing at the door

“Aww really? But you’ll miss me” Ella rambled on, she stood up swiftly and headed towards Hebe

“I won’t” Hebe said assuring

Ella quickly pecks Hebe’s cheek and paced past her before she could push her way.

“Byyye, for real this time” Ella said laughing as she exited out the front door.

Hebe watched her leave to make sure and closed the door behind her.

Ella’s pov*
I pulled her close swiftly, it was my chance. She crashed onto me; our bodies touched, which I expected, our lips collided which I accomplished. But damn, I missed my chance again she pulled away too quickly; this was actually harder than I thought. Her blazing eyes stared at mine; I could see the confusion in her eyes, interesting. She called for me to leave, I should’ve guessed, there might be another way. Before leaving I pecked on her cheek and felt her pockets while she was distracted, nothing. I assume she doesn’t have it on her. I left to think of another plan.

As I arrived home I went straight upstairs and into my room and landed onto my comfy bed. It bounced as my weigh pushed against it. I stared at the ceiling; it was strange what came into my mind. Hebe. I only have 2 weeks, and 2 days has already gone. I need a better plan and better strategies. This should be quick and easy, though the slightest problem is where is it?

I stripped off my jacket and placed my gun into the draw next to the bed. Time for a shower, these bloody hands also needs a wash. I took a long warm shower before coming out with the bathrobe and lying down on my bed again. I’m so tired. I can’t wait till this is all over.

Hebe’s pov*
She was really gone this time, I feel kind of down, though I also really wanted her to go. I felt my lips, her scent still roam the air near me, a scent that’s very unique. Why was she interested in me? I don’t think I’m attractive. I’m not super pretty and she barely even knows me. I don’t want to fall for anyone at this time, not for her.