Chapter 1

Coffee
“One cappuccino please, fast!” a man voiced out loudly so the waiter could hear.

“One cappuccino coming” a girl answered the urgent request.

She moved swiftly and to the coffee bench and produced a hot cup of cappuccino.

“Thank you, it’s a bit cold today aye?”

“Yes it is, pouring really hard outside” she added

“Bye bye” he said and exit into the raining storm outside.

“Time to close the store” she announced to herself and wiped down the tables before heading towards the closing sign at the door.

“Done”

She was about to turn around to collect her belonging from the cupboard but a sudden thud at the glass door took her attention. She saw a strange figure in black at the door leaning against the bottom. She hurried over, she feared it was something dangerous but still wasn’t able to override her curiosity. The figure seem to be very still, once she gotten closer she carefully opened the door just half way before realizing it was actually a person. Quickly she pulled the person, dragging the body with all her might across the cold floor.

“Hey hey are you ok?” she asked eagerly shaking the lifeless body

“You have blood all over” she said shocked as she tried stopping the blood from coming out of the head and the side of the body. She tried removing the black leather jacket but she fumbled with the zipper, her hands were shaking, she was too scared to even pull down the zipper. Eventually her she took control of her self, she held her left hand over her right to prevent it from shaking.

“Stop, I need you to do something for me “he said a lower voice revealing all his pain, his eye brow moved to the middle as he tried to sit up a bit.

“Yes?” she said as her tears were about to drown her eyes.

“I want you to keep this, don’t give it to anyone until you find a guy name Edison Chen, no wait I’ll make it easier for you, take this medal he will know who its from, remember never to let it leave your side, life depends on it” he said as he handed to Hebe a letter and the gold medal with a lion indented into the it.

“Ok I will make sure” she said holding tightly on the two items
“Help me up, I need to leave this place before they come” he said as he struggled to rise to his feet.

“Stay, you need to get better” she suggested anxiously

“I can’t they will come and get this, it’ll be safer if I leave, remember its Edison Chen” he said staggering towards the pouring rain.

“Wait where do I find him?”

“At Flamster Club” he answered not turning to face her as quickly as he could and walked out the door.

“Flamster Club? That devil’s place? okkkk, I got it” she mumbled to herself as a reminder

“But I can’t go by myself, I need to call Selina, she loves going there” she spoke to herself again and dug out her mobile from her pocket.

“Hey Selina are you busy? I want to go clubbing tonight”

“What? You? Hebe going clubbing? OMG I must be hearing things. I’ll come and pick you up now, stay where you are”

“Ok bye” Selina hung up before Hebe could even end her call

While Hebe was waiting she sat at the bench closest to the door facing the rain outside, she observed the two items in her hands touching every part of the medal, examining it carefully.

“Hey Hebe, I even brought you clothes” Selina said entering through the glass door

“Oh hey Selina” Hebe greeted as she hid the items into her pockets trying let Selina see.

“Hurry change quick, we don’t want to be late”

“Late?”

“Yes hurry, the party is about to get hot”

“Ok, ok” Hebe while being pushed by Selina into the restroom.

After she entered the restroom and collected the clothes from the bag.

“What is this?”

“Selina!!!!” Hebe projected loud enough for Selina to hear. A burst of laughter cam e from outside in response to Hebe’s outburst

“You have to wear it or else I won’t take you there” Selina said with a satisfied voice.

“Arrg I hate you” Hebe with a bit of anger in her tone, she stared the mini skirt and the string top; it was hideous in her eyes. Every bit of her would be exposed! She stared for another 5 minutes in disgust until Selina let out another call.

“Wow Hebe, y!” Selina commented as Hebe came out from the restroom room covering as much of herself as possible.

“I can’t believe you, this is not clothes”

“Don’t worry you get use to it” Selina said dragging Hebe by the wrist to the car parked outside.

“Why did u suddenly decided to go clubbing tonight? You usually don’t. Wait you never go” Selina asked as she took the road headed to flamster Club.

“Nothing, I’m just bored?” Hebe tried to make up a convincible excuse.

“Well it’s about time you got bored” she stated with a huge smile and turned up the booming music.

“We’re here!” Selina voiced over the music as they arrived at the car park.

“Wow its crowded” Hebe said as she got out of the car carefully as she covered herself.

“It’s going to be heaps of fun” Selina walked around to Hebe and locked her arm into Hebe’s and led her towards the entrance.

Selina scanned the crowd and found her friends sitting to the right of the entrance waiting for her “Their over there”

“Who’s this y one?” A guy asked eying Hebe from top to bottom and bottom to top until he met her eyes.

“”This is Hebe my close friend, she’s new to this, so play safe, don’t over do it or I’ll kill you” Selina warned the group especially the guys as she eyes each one of them.

“Sure, sure we’ll be nice”

“Come sit here” another guy suggested patting the spot right next to him

“Here Hebe” Selina said dragging Hebe to the closest seat, which was next to another girl.

“Hi Hebe nice to meet you, I’m Nikki” she said with a gentle smile

“Hi” Hebe smiled back

“Alright what should we do first?”

“Hit the dance floor of course! It burning hot out there” the guy with sleek black hair, gel in place.

“Come baby lets go” Selina’s boyfriend swung his arm over Selina’s shoulders and pulled her towards the dance floor.

“Hebe, come on” Selina also pulled Hebe with her.

“Ah nooooo” Hebe exclaimed but she couldn’t stop Selina from pulling her.

“Dance, I know you could” Selina said as she swayed to the music with her boyfriend.

“I’m ok” Heb said pretending to move a little and searched around the disco for a person she never seen or known. How was she meant to find this Edison guy?? She watch the crowd sway to the music for little while until her eyes met someone else’s luring pair, sitting over in the distance drinking a glass of alcohol. Hebe kept her eyes on that person, she didn’t know why but she couldn’t resist, there was something that attracted her.
The person stood up slowing and paced over, swiftly entering the crowd without interrupting anyone. Hebe didn’t know how to react, was he heading her way? Or was he just looking at someone else in the crowd. Hebe looked away, turning back to Selina and ignored what she just saw. Within minutes or even seconds a hand slid around Hebe’s waist.

“Hey y, wanna dance?” his voice was gentle not so much like a guy, he was wearing leather black jacket, it reminded Hebe of that stranger in the cafe, his appearance was very much boy like, handsome face, nice short hair, though his height wasn’t any taller than one two centimeters.

“I’m ok thanks” Hebe refused as she tried to step back avoiding closer contact between them, but it was too crowded to move any further than one two steps.

“You’ll love it” He said smirking, his hand roamed up and down Hebe’s back. Hebe felt uncomfortable but she didn’t know where to move.

“Come on I’ll take you to a quieter place where we could talk, maybe I could even help you, and you’re finding someone? I presume” He said like he read her mind

“Really do you know an Edison?” Hebe said forgetting all her fears as she thought she was about to get it all over and done with.

“Yes I know him” He said smirking in a sort of disgusted way but still elegant.

“Come on lets go” He said lightly holding Hebe’s waist and walked her out of the crowd to a corridor, where there was other doors on both sides leading on to the furthest end that was unseen-able, it was all dark from 5 doors on wards.

“Here” He gestured as he opened the door. The two guys that followed behind were like body guards but they did not enter the room instead they were gestured to stay outside to guard.

“It’s too dark in here” Hebe said as she walked in the dim lit room, she barely could even see her own feet as she tried to watch where she was walking she struggled to grab hold of anything close. Hebe stumbled and almost tripped over the mat on the ground. She was caught in time by the new face that led her into the dark room in the first place.

Hebe’s pov

He glided his hand around by waist to prevent me from falling, I was now really close to his face, I could feel his breathe on my skin; it was warm. I paused as he did, I gaze into his eyes, and I could feel those brown eyes gazing back at me, this weird feeling grew even greater than before when our eyes first met. It was starting to form roots, trying to stabilize it self. I moved my face an inch back, I was starting to feel the awkwardness building up battling against the other feeling I still have. It wasn’t until I was kicked back to reality; I accidentally misplace my hand on to his’s I mean her front. I dropped my hand as quick as I could, this was definitely not right. But why was I so intrigued?

Her y soft lips murmur the words I was forbidden to hear, she speaks the words of the devil. I couldn't resist, she entered my mind and somehow understood everything I was thinking. I wondered if her eyes had some sort of magnets. It lures me to gaze back again and again at her like nothing in the world mattered, I was certainly awake. I pinched myself. It hurts. She came closer and moved her face close to my ear; she whispered something, hinting me to be even closer. I wanted to move closer but my mind was still in control, I stepped a few pace back. She reached her hand towards my right wrist and pulled me forward with force. I tired to stop her but it was no use. This wasn't right. This isn't right. It was never right.

I grew angry, I don’t like this, this was wrong, in a split second my hand landed hard on her cheek. It wasn’t what expected. I was stunned as she was, though she looked more upset than I was, my face would have shock written all over it. I gathered both of my hands to my face covering my jaw drop; I was surprised I could even do that to someone. I wanted to touch her check to soothe the pain but I resisted, but instead I ran out of the door as fast as I could.

End of Hebe’s pov

The girl touched her cheek lightly and let out a smirk of fascination

“Interesting”

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope u guys liked that chapter ^.^ Comments please. Let me what you think. ty