Chapter 13

Coffee
“Miss Chen, are you alright?” Assistant Cheng said as he approaches

Ella was limping into the house, she was actually in real pain but she didn’t show it in front of Hebe. Ella held onto the door handle for support until Assistant Cheng arrived by her side to help her.

“I got into some fight, I’m okay though can you help me to my room?”

“Oh my, have you got into another fight?” Assistant Cheng said as he allowed Ella to lean onto him for support

“Nothing big, you don’t need to worry” Ella assured him.

“You say this is nothing big? Its looks like you’re in a lot of pain.

“I’ll get you a doctor” Assistant Cheng said once they reached Ella’s room and helped her onto her bed

“I’m okay really” Ella repeated again

“The doctor will be here in 10 minutes” Assistant Cheng rang up a private doctor so that it would be faster.

“Take a rest; I’ll wake you when the doctor comes”

“Okay” Ella said as she closed her eyes for a little rest

Ten minutes later Assistant Cheng came into the room and the doctor waited outside before being called in, after he woke Ella up.

“Hello, I’m Dr Kong”

“Hello, Miss Kong, I mean Dr. Kong” Ella’s face became stoned just seeing the doctor that Assistant Cheng called in. Dr. Kong gave Ella a smile that was obvious to Ella that there was another meaning to it.

“I’ll leave Dr. Kong to it, if you need anything just give me a call” he then left closing the door behind him.

“It’s been a long time I seen you” Dr. Kong said as she came beside Ella

“Yeah”

“It been about a month since your last injury, who done this to my poor baby”
“Nothing that bad, Assistant Cheng was just being to cautious” Ella explained as she moved herself away from Dr. Kong by inches

“Let’s have a look” Dr. Kong said as she started to ed Ella’s shirt.

“I can do it” Ella said as she sat up from leaning on the pillow. Ella took her shirt off and placed it to the side.

“I think you should take your pants off too, I heard there was something wrong with your leg?” Dr. Kong said winking at Ella. Ella avoided looking at her since she knew what had happen the last few times she fell for those seducing eyes, they ended up having a full examination together.

“No worries, my leg is just sprained, just need to wrap it and its okay” Ella suggested

“Oh my goodness, what happened?” Dr. Kong said surprised at Ella’s injuries, there were red bruises that were starting to appear on her arms and the cut on the back.

Dr. Kong took out some of the medication she had in her bag and began to rub it onto the bruises. She gently rubbed it onto Ella’s arms and then wrapped a bandage for the cut on Ella’s back.

“Thank you” Ella said

*Ella POV*
Before I knew I felt a pair of hands hugging me tightly from the back, I heard her say I missed you. I did miss her too, though we were not meant to be. I had given in many times; she was skilled at seducing me. There was no way I could resist touching her soft skin and the urge kiss those tender lips. She hugged me even tighter; she told me that she really wanted us to be together. I placed my hand onto her hands where she held onto me tightly. I told her I was sorry, but I couldn’t be with a girl who was already taken. The fact that she belonged to someone I was opposed to. I felt her lips on my shoulder; she then trails it to my neck. I closed my eyes feeling absorbed into the intimate touches. I turned around and cupped her face and place my lips against her irresistible lips. I passionately kiss her, but then a sudden thought was engaged into my mind.

*End of POV*

“Sorry, I can’t do this, this is wrong” Ella said as she moved away from the kiss

“Why?” She said as she made Ella face her directly

“I have someone else” Ella made up from the half truth, Ella thought it would be better off if they stayed apart. She shouldn’t continue to be involved into this kind of situation or else something worst will come out of it.

“Oh please” She begged as she pulled Ella into another deep kiss, Ella fell for it again but then she pulled away.

“No” Ella said rejecting the kiss; Ella stood up from the bed and looked away before she gave in again.

“Elanne, I’m fine now, you can go home” Ella said as she buttoned her shirt back on.

“Ella! Don’t you love me anymore?” Elanne asked sounding like she was about to go into tears. Elanne rush over to Ella and embraced her from behind, she buried her face onto Ella’s back.

“Sorry, you have to go” Ella said as she pulled Elanne’s hands apart and led her towards the door. Elanne resisted Ella’s pull; she pushed Ella back, away from the door. She then attacked Ella with her tender lips, she deepen it making Ella unable to resist it.

Ella tried to release herself from Elanne’s grip; she was still weak from the fight, which was the reason why she couldn’t use her full strength to push Elanne away. Elanne eventually got Ella cornered trapped into her embrace and intimate kiss.

Ella allowed Elanne to achieve what she wanted, after the kiss Ella held Elanne by the hand and led her out of the room.

“Bye” Ella said as she closed the door. Even though Ella felt guilty inside she knew it was the right thing to do.

It was about a year ago when this started, Elanne and Ella met that one time when Ella was also badly injured and Elanne helped Ella because she was helpless at the time. It was for about two weeks that Ella stayed at Elanne’s house to recover from the severe injuries. Then came a day when Elanne’s boyfriend came over for the night, it was then that Ella found out that Elanne was Edison’s girlfriend. Ella then decided to use Elanne to get information from Edison’s gang. Elanne somehow started to fall for Ella, but she wasn’t able to leave Edison, she couldn’t decide who she loved more. Ella had little feelings for Elanne maybe it was just pity, because she felt guilty for she using her.

“Ella, please I want to stay with you just one last time”

Ella covered her ears, she knew Elanne personality well, and Elanne wouldn’t give up. Ella had been persuaded many times but this time she definitely had to let go.

“Dr. Kong, are you finished?” Assistant said as he reached the top stairs.

“Oh hey, yeah I’m finish here”

“Thank you, Ella is okay right?” He asked as they walked down stairs

“Yeah she’s okay…” Dr. Kong replied

Ella felt relieved after hearing Assistant Cheng’s voice, she lay back down onto her bed and tried to get some sleep and forget about those thoughts.

It was finally the day Ella dreaded Coffee 20th yr anniversary party. She figured she would just go for the sake of it and then sneak out when the main speech is done. That evening Ella got ready, she dressed formally and had her hair styled. Once Ella arrived at the party, of course she expected a lot of people but she didn’t expect her it to be as glamorous as this. It seems that every business partners and relatives were invited. Ella went through the crowd to where her mother and father were. It had been awhile since they last met, both of tem were always busy so they never had much time together.

“Hello Mrs. Chen, you’re looking absolutely stunning today” Ella teased as she approached her mother.

“Ella, you’re here” Mrs. Chen is happily

“Ella, you look different to the last time I saw you” Mr. Chen said as he observed his daughter

“I have grown that why” Ella said smiling

“Come with us, we got to introduce you to some people” Mrs. Chen said walking with Mr. Chen and Ella over to a group to group of people.

“Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Wang” Mr. Chen greeted politely

“Good evening Mr. Chen and Mrs. Chen” Mr. Wang greeted in return, Mrs. Wang nod as a sign of greeting too.

“And this is?”

“This Ella” Mr. Chen said proudly

“Oh, Hello Ella”

“I didn’t know you had a son Mr. Chen”

“Ella is not…” But then Mr. Chen was interrupted by a person who approached Mr. Wang.

“Mr. Wang, I think someone needs you”

“Oh okay, sorry, Mr. Chen I have to go”

“Its okay, we’ll talk later” Mr. Chen replied
“Mum, dad I’m going to go to the rest room”

“Okay, be ready when the party starts”

“I will” Ella made her way to the rest room. Where she met a queue of girls waiting for their turn to go into the restroom, which is strange, Ella thought how come there’s so many waiting for the restroom?

Ella made her way towards the rest room entrance, she heard some screaming and yelling coming from inside, there must be an argument going on. Ella went through to see if she could solve the problem.

There were about two girls claiming their territory in the toilets. Ella thought it looked so funny how their dressed in formal dresses but acting like they were in the market.

“Hey, hey girls, what are you two doing?” Ella interfered

“None of your business!” one of the girls shouted

“It’s my business that you guys are making people wait for the restroom.

“If you two want to argue please go outside” Ella said being polite as possible

“Why are you allowed in here? It’s a girl’s bathroom” The other girl questioned

“At least his not a like you, brat!” The other girl yelled out

“Argg you’re dead when my dad knows about this!”

Not little brats again, Ella thought to herself. These are the type of rich posh girls who have nothing better to do but cause trouble.

“That’s it!” Ella said as she dragged both of the girls by the wrist outside of the toilets and into a room Ella saw when she was walking into the rest room.
Ella locked the door behind her and then made both of the girls sit down on the coach, the furniture in place made the room appear to be some meeting room.

“Now you guys can argue all you like!” Ella said as she walked out of the room and locked the two inside.

“Hey! Open up!” The girls screamed from the inside.

“I’ll be back later” Ella said feeling satisfied at the peace and quiet now.

It wasn’t long until the party started; Ella made her way over to her parents at the front table.

She sat down next to her mother, father and Assistant Cheng. Everyone was seated and happily waiting for the host to come out.

“Good evening everyone I’m to say Happy 20th anniversary since the development of our company. Thank you all for making your long way here. I hope you will all have a great night, now let’s have our CEO to talk you all”

Mrs. Chen got up from her seat and walked towards the middle of the stage, where the microphone for placed.

Ella watched her mother give her speech for about 5 minutes and then she looked at the tables of people instead, her mother always gave speeches after all she’s the CEO. From a far she was surprised to see Hebe; she didn’t think Hebe spotted her yet.

After the long speech, the party presumed, everyone had their chance to go back to their conversation. Ella made her way over to Hebe, Hebe was wearing an elegant dress that came down to her knees, and it was white and silver. Ella grabbed two glasses of wine from the table before continuing to approach Hebe.

“Hello beautiful” Ella greeted

Hebe turned around to greet the person who just greeted her.

“Oh hello” Hebe said with a beautiful smile that showed her pretty teeth

“It’s been a long time; you haven’t got into anymore trouble?” Ella said laughing inside

“No, haven’t had time” Hebe replied

“So you want to dance?” Ella offered as she held her hand out.

Unexpectedly someone placed their hand into Ella’s, Ella was smiling inside when she thought it was Hebe until she realised it wasn’t.

“Ella lets dance”

“Elanne? What are you doing here?” Ella said confused at Elanne’s appearance

“Hmm, to see you” she said as she moved closer to Ella to whisper in her ear.
Hebe stood there, watching the girl getting close to Ella and talking to her secretly.

“Sorry, we’re going to go dance hope you don’t mind” Elanne said to Hebe and pulled Ella to the dance floor.
Ella was confused and shock she gave Hebe an ‘I don’t know look’ and followed Elanne forcefully onto the dance floor.

“Baby I missed you” Elanne said as she embraced onto Ella as they dance.

“Why are you here?”

“You don’t want me to be here?” Elanne asked

“No its not that, how did you get invited?” Ella asked curiously

“You’ll know”
Ella felt it wasn’t good news when Elanne said that. This maybe was related to Edison in some way Ella thought.

“Don’t worry, its not Edison, I broke up with him” Elanne seem to have read Ella’s mind

“You what?” Ella said almost out loud

“I love you, you know that”

“Elanne, I …” Ella was guilt struck

“Sorry for the interruption everyone, but we have a problem. If anyone sees Miss. Liu and Miss. Wang please tell them to meet up with their parents”

Ella paused for a moment when she remembered the two girls she locked up in the one of the rooms.

[Abit of action ^.^
Hmmm Comment please! even if you have nothing to say abt the story jus say hi! so I know you're there. Thank you for reading] =]