Chapter 2

Coffee
“I got to get out of here quickly! Where is Selina?” Hebe asked out loud but no one heard her over the loud playing music.

“She can save herself, I need to save mine first” Hebe rushed through the crowd pushing anyone in the way, not caring if they cursed at her because it was the least that matter to her at that moment. In the far end was the exit Hebe suddenly felt a pair of hands wrapping around her waist, she shook it off roughly.

“Hey Hebe, enjoying yourself here?” Selina asked jokingly

“Get me out of here now!” Hebe tried to scream over the music

“What?” Selina was deafened by the music for too long she was finding it hard to hear Hebe’s small voice.

“Whatever you can stay, I’m going!” This time Selina heard Hebe’s short farewell
Hebe march out hurrying, just in case the stranger started to track her down.

There was a queue of taxis waiting outside the club, waiting patiently for their customers, Hebe ran quickly into one of the first taxi without even caring if she had money or not, she just pay him later once they reach home.

“18 Jensen rd, Rodale please” she worryingly looked back to check if anyone was following but no one seemed to be following behind. After 10 minutes, Hebe started to realize they weren’t going to her address instead they were stopping inside the gates of a double storey house. A fancy house that even had a beautiful garden full of flowers that were all hiding, but she knew it would’ve been very beautiful in daylight.

“Hey this isn’t my house! This is the wrong house!” Hebe yelled at the driver

“This is where I was instructed to take you” He said in an apologetic voice, like he was very sorry that he had driven her into a dooms Ville.

“What? Who instructed you?” Hebe wanted answers, this was all so sudden

But before she could get anymore answers two tough guys in black jackets pulled her out of the car without hesitation. Hebe resisted as she grabbed onto anything she could grab hold of, she held on for as long as she could but of course she couldn’t beat the strength of two buff men.

“Where are you taking me? I demand an answer!!” Hebe yelled on top of her lungs hoping for some sort of answer, but the two tough guys didn’t bother saying a word; instead they took her inside the house to an office like room. The men pushed her through a door, and closed the door behind her. Hebe walked forward and was brought to a sudden stop.

“Welcome Hebe?” the seductive voice was once heard again. Hebe stopped struggling and swallowed her words and appeared stoned. It was her again. That same girl before at the club, Hebe thought to herself.

“I’m Ella, nice to meet you again” Ella introduced warmly. Ella made her way slowly over to the statue that stood in front of her. She came closer not allowing Hebe to take an eye off her, as she had intended.

“Looks like someone was a bit rough on you?” Ella said as her hand touch the tore side of the mini skirt and even went further, gliding lightly on Hebe’s thigh. Hebe response was slow; she was still intrigued in those eyes.

“Why did you take me here?” Hebe choked out

“Hmmm, well I’m Interested”

“Interested in what?” Hebe asked again. Ella eyes Hebe from top to bottom, as if to purposely to let Hebe know her answer.

“Hey would stop checking me out?” Hebe straight forwardly demanded

“Hahaha cute” Ella said laughing at Hebe’s sudden burst

“Well, I’m not interested” Hebe said answering Ella’s mind question, trying to sound like she meant it, but her eyes failed her.

“Ok, ok, no forceful action intended, but I got my own way around things. Believe me when I say this…” Ella paused for a second and inch her face toward Hebe’s face

“I… get what I want”

That gave goose bumps down Hebe’s spine, which sounded more of a warning than an answer. Ella pulled away with a smirk knowing she had successfully shown her power, as it was seen on Hebe’s now frozen face.

“So..?” Hebe managed to let out

“So?” Ella’s controlled face has a sudden confusion in her eyes.
“You’re saying so? to me? Hahaha …You are definitely worth my time. Interesting” Ella said and smile with a nod.

“Ok can I go now?” Hebe asked trying sound brave.

“Yes” Ella finally said after a minute of silence.

“Take Hebe home thank you” Ella said through the phone on her desk as she kept an eye on Hebe’s every move.

“You’re free to go, what are you waiting for? A kiss goodbye?” Ella said amused at Hebe’s now blushed cheeks.

Hebe turned hurryingly and exited through the door without leaving a word.