chapter two

Once a cheater, always a cheater (with Jaejoong's epilogue)

 

Chapter 2:

 

Miharu slowly opened her eyes to find herself in unfamiliar surroundings. “Ugh…What a headache.” She stood up from the bed to find herself . “O…o. This is not good. She looks around the room to find herself at a hotel…at least that was what the pad paper by the telephone said. On the pad a note with a phone number was scribbled on it.

 

Last night was great. See you around.

 

Miharu felt herself fall on her knees and tears start falling down her cheeks blurring out the words that she knows have just ruined her life.

 

 

“Miharu?” Yunho called out as he heard the front door close. He received no reply. “Miharu?” He called out once more as he made his way to the entrance.

He found Miharu’s back turned to him as she picked up a picture frame with a picture of themselves on their honeymoon. She was still wearing her club clothes and high heels. She turned to face him.

“Last night must have been quite a night.” He smiled as he approached her. He wanted to pull off her sunglasses only for her to move back. “Horrible hangover?” he asked her. He moved to the window to pull down the blinds to block away the sunlight. “Better?” He asked her.

She shook her head.

“I’ll get you an aspirin.” He said as he approached her. “Come on. Let’s get you to bed.” He held her hand and pulled her towards their bedroom but Miharu was resisting his hold. “What’s wrong?” Yunho asked as he stopped. Yunho stared at her and noticed a tear slip down her cheek.

“Miharu!” He quickly slipped her huge sunglasses off. Her eyes wer puffy and red and tears started flowing from them. “What happened to you? Are you ok? Did someone hurt you? Did you and the girls fight?” Yunho bombarded her with questions but Miharu simply bowed her head in shame and kept crying. “MIHARU! SAY SOMETHING!” He yelled at her and shook her by the shoulders. “Miharu please.”

“I…you.” She whispered.

“What?” He leaned closer so his ear was inches from .

“i…cheated…on you.” She whispered but he finally heard her, though he wasn’t sure if he understood.

“Honey, you’ll have to speak louder. I thought you said you cheated on me.” He said and laughed nervously.

“I’m sorry. I don't remember anything. I think I was drugged or extremely extremely drunk. Yunho please, I’m sorry.” She covered her face with her hands in shame.

Yunho was floored by what she confessed. He never thought he’d ever hear that from her. He quickly left the apartment and Miharu.