5

SM's Happy Children's Center Daycare

It was finally the end of their first day at the SM Happy Children’s Daycare and the children were getting ready to say, ”Goodbye!” and “See you tomorrow!”.

 

“Jinki! Sungmin! Kevin! I’m here!” their mom yelled out.

 

“UMMA!” they all gave a group hug to their precious parent.

 

“Hello there sons, you should go say goodbye to their friends,” she suggested.

 

“Okay!” they obediently agreed.

 

Kevin went to go hug the members of the U-KISS group. When he finally got to Eli, he kissed him full on the lips and hugged him really tight, like they were cuddling together. After a while, they finally let go when Soohyun had to come over and pull them apart. Kevin then said his, ”Bye!”s to them, gave another peck on Eli’s cheek, and went back to his mom.

 

Jinki, on the other hand, was getting tugged at by both Key and Jonghyun because they wanted to say goodbye to him first. His arms were starting to hurt, but the two members didn’t seem to notice and continued on pulling at the bunny. Finally, they were forced to let go when the 2Min couple had to pull the two arguing members away from each other. Jinki then said goodbye to Minho and Taemin (and ignored Jonghyun and Key) and left for his mom.

 

After saying his farewells and byes to the members, Sungmin went to go look for the last member, Kyuhyun. He found him sulking in the corner, with his PSP turned off next to him. Sungmin tried to go up to the maknae, but whenever he would, Kyuhyun would just scoot away from him. He thought he made him mad because of the Pocky kiss during lunch and so he asked what was wrong.

 

“Kyuhyun, are you okay?” he calmly asked.

 

The younger gave no answer, but, instead Sungmin heard a faint sound, and realized, was Kyuhyun crying? He had never seen the boy like this, he always thought that he was the type to be tough and such, but now he only saw a whimpering mess of a boy at his feet, which probably meant that whatever he was crying about was serious.

 

“Kyuhyun, tell me what’s wrong,” Sungmin said in a caring voice, like his mother would, but with a hint of sternness in it, like how his dad would say.

 

After a few minutes, the boy finally agreed to tell the older what the problem.

 

“Eunhyuk and Donghae hyung were playing around with m-my PSP. I was trying to get it back, and then when I did get it, it quickly shut off in front of me. I d-don’t even know what happened, and I-I was afraid it was broken, and t-that you could n-never turn it on again,” Kyuhyun explained in a quiet voice.

 

Sungmin was dumbfounded. And I thought it was ACTUALLY something SERIOUS, he thought to himself, then mentally face palmed himself also. At least he KNEW something about PSP, thanks to his dad.

 

“Uh, Kyuhyun…” He said with a sweat drop down his face,”…I think you just need to charge it, that’s all.”

 

“Really?! You can charge this?!,” the maknae suddenly beamed up.

 

“Umm, yeah Kyuhyun. Did you just get this? Or where were you? Almost everything these days are rechargeable.”

 

“Well, I didn’t know that. I just got it yesterday and I’m still trying to see how it works. Thanks for the info Sungmin hyung!” Kyuhyun then preceded to glomp the bunny.

 

Meanwhile, Sungmin was surprised that the maknae’s behavior could switch so quickly. One minute he was depressed and sulking in a corner, the next minute he could be all hyper and happy. One of these days, he would take Kyuhyun to a psychiatrist.

 

“Okay, now I have to go, so, bye Kyuhyun!” then Sungmin, using his upper body strength, slowly pushed him off, and ran back to his umma.

 

Time Skip…

 

“So, Jinki, Sungmin, and Kevin, what’d you do today?” their mom asked to her sons, who were drinking strawberry milk.

 

“I met new friends!” Jinki shouted.

 

“That’s cool! How about you Sungmin?” she asked the other bunny boy.

 

“Same as Jinki!” he beamed.

 

“And Kevin?” she asked.

 

“Yes umma?” he replied.

 

“What did you do today?”

 

“I got a husband!” Kevin exclaimed, and waved his hands in the air.

 

Everyone spat out their drinks and whipped their heads with eyes either filled with either excitement or horror at Kevin, who resumed to sipping the carton of milk.

 

“What?” he innocently asked.

 

“EHHHHH?!” their mom yelled out loud.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! More updates! :D