10

SM's Happy Children's Center Daycare

Super Junior POV

 

“Oh Kyuhyun-ah~” called out Sungmin, who was searching around the room for the evil maknae. He wanted to give his present to his current crush, but he was nowhere in sight. Sungmin even looked in his emo corner where he plays on his PSP, but it seemed like the younger just wasn’t here today.

 

After a while of nothing but looking for him, Sungmin just took a break from it and let out a disappointed sigh, along with a pout, clearly seen on his face. He isn’t really here today.

 

While daydreaming about what it would be like if he was there, a familiar, black PSP flew right past his face, along with a certain monkey, fishie, and fox running rather ferociously towards it, but Sungmin took no notice and continued on with his worrying thoughts.

 

Maybe he’s just sick today? No, then our teacher would tell us. So maybe he wants to avoid me? But why? I haven’t done anything bad to him. Well besides the pocky kiss, but that doesn’t matter. So wae?

 

It wasn’t until a familiar presence had walked over, that Sungmin would’ve looked to see who it was. Wait no, you’re kidding me, right? He’s here. The god of gaming here. When I‘ve been searching for him this whole time. Oh my Shisus really?! I can’t believe it. Gah! Pabo Minnie! And it also wasn’t until Kyuhyun spoke that the older would’ve still not broken out of his thoughts.

 

“Hello? Earth to Minnie? Are you there?” Kyuhyun shouted in his ear, but the latter was still in a state of trance. He also let out an exasperated sigh, and looked up, only to see Heechul placing mistletoe on top of where Sungmin and Kyuhyun were. Ever since this morning, Heechul had been extra cheerful today, placing mistletoe in certain locations on top of certain people. Oh great creator of StarCraft, he’s at it again. Oh well, a kiss on Sungmin’s lips won’t hurt, right? He started to lean in, hesitating a millimeter away from the other’s lips, before closing the gap in between them.

 

Kyuhyun heard from his mom that kisses were sweet, like candy. The kiss was sweet. Too sweet for his liking. He immediately retracted his lips from the older boy and started coughing and gagging, like someone was choking. Sungmin finally awoke from his thoughts, only to feel warm lips from someone’s on his (He already knew who it was, and, was spazzing and fanboying insanely inside. Thank you mistletoe), and next, sounds of a person coughing like crazy on the ground.

 

“Oh my Shisus! Are you okay?!” Sungmin panicked. “I knew I shouldn’t have tried on that one strawberry flavored lip balm my mom had this morning,” he muttered to himself.

 

After a while of calming Kyuhyun from destroying his sweet tooth, he finally was able to talk. “Please don’t anymore use flavored lip balm the next time I kiss you, or maybe just warn me before,” pleaded a panting Kyuhyun.

 

“Arasso, I already learned my lesson,” Sungmin stated as the deal was on.

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Eunhyukkie!” Donghae yelled rather noisily at the other. The said person quickly rushed to his lover’s side.

 

“Yes my sweet little honey?” Eunhyuk asked in a sweet and romantic tone, staring at his boyfriend dreamily. Obviously he was love-struck.

 

“Can you give Hae-Hae a bobo?” The younger questioned him, pointing and tapping at his plump lips.

 

“Honey, what’s a bobo?” The latter questioned.

 

“Okay fine. A chu~!” Donghae rephrased.

 

“What?” The older stated who was still very confused.

 

On the other hand, Donghae was plain pissed. And when Donghae is plain annoyed, it’s a bad thing, unless it’s Eunhyuk he’s agitated at.

 

“Ah! Goddamnit! Just ing shut up and kiss me already you bastard!” The younger retorted, and crashed their lips together passionately.

--------------------------

 

“Wow, who knew Donghae could be like that,” stated Leeteuk, peering through his white binoculars. He was once again spying on the two for some reason to be unknown.

 

“I know right! I think Heechul taught him those words,” murmured Kangin, who always follows Leeteuk around.

 

“Yeah. Probably,” They both agreed.

 

~Now I just need the U-KISS chapter, and we’re done with the Christmas ones! And also, Happy Birthday dear Sungmin! :D Sorry if it’s short, I’m lazy. D;