8

SM's Happy Children's Center Daycare

 

“But I want to kiss Jinki hyung!” whined Key, stomping his foot on the ground.

 

“Sorry Key, maybe next time,” ‘apologized’ Jonghyun. “Now where was I? Oh yeah. Jinki hyung!”

 

Jonghyun ran up to Jinki who was well, trying on a dress. Fortunately, the SHINee members all had a plan before the others could think of one. They were going to present a reenactment of ‘Romeo and Juliet’, but with some twists to it. Heck, it isn’t going to sound like it anyway.

 

Immediately their roles were casted out. Jinki was ‘Juliet’, Jonghyun and Key were fighting over the role for ‘Romeo’, but Jonghyun got it in the end, Taemin was the production director and lighting crew, Minho were the props and backup (“It’s not fair,” he mumbled to himself, sulking a corner.), and with the help of a certain sunbae, Heechul was their costume designer.

 

“Oh my god! That looks amazing on you Jinki,” praised Heechul, who was proud of his wonderful design. It was a light blue, strapless dress that went up to his knees, centered with a blue ribbon in the middle with a flower embroidered on the side. Heechul also decided to place some rabbit ears on top of the younger’s head.

 

Jonghyun was running around looking for his script when he caught sight of Jinki. He gaped in amazement at the beauty of the other and then fainted due to blood loss. (Ah, young yet y Jonghyun. XD) Jinki saw this and quickly ran to the other, shaking him up and slapping him across the cheek.

 

“JONGHYUN-AH! WAKE UP!” he yelled in his face.

 

“Urgh…what?”

 

When the younger woke up, he noticed that he and Jinki were having one of those ‘stare-into-the-other-person’s-eyes-forever-and-fall-in-love moments. He immediately blushed and also saw that both were getting closer and closer to each other, until their noses were brushing against each other.

 

“Are you okay Jjong? I’m sorry if my slaps are too hard,” the leader apologized.

 

“No, no. I’m fine Jinki hyung,” he said dreamily.

 

“Hey Jinki!” The said person whipped his head around to see Joon waving and smiling at him. “Can you help me Jinki? Mir got stuck in the tower of legos!”

 

“Okay! Sure!” The latter dropped Jonghyun on the floor and ran to his best friend. Jonghyun’s head made a thud on the floor, and he broke out of his daze.

 

“Huh? What happened?”

 

MAGICAL LINE BREAK CUT THINGY!!! :D

 

“And now you may kiss the bride. Wait no, groom. No, bride. Scratch that. Groom. Scratch that again. Bride. Gah! I’m so confused!” bellowed Siwon, the pastor at the wedding ceremony.

 

Eunhyuk leaned in but instead of kissing, he simply stuck his tongue out at his bride/groom, Donghae. The latter was taken aback by surprise. Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk’s best man, was in an impatient mood and decided to quickly end the ceremony by putting his foot out, causing the blondie to trip over it and crash his lips against Donghae’s. It was only supposed to be a peck, but with the mehrong and all, it was more of a surprising make-out session.

 

The audience who were watching the scene unfold before their ‘very innocent’ eyes quickly turned their heads away to keep their innocence. Meanwhile, the bride and groom were surprised, but then actually just continued to make out inside of the gazebo.

 

“Eww…” Siwon covered his and Kyuhyun’s eyes.

 

“What?” asked the two who were having a tongue battle a few minutes ago.

 

“Nevermind. We’ll see you at the reception.” The audience members quickly put their belongings in their bags and walked out from the scene.

 

“And…cut!” yelled Leeteuk, who wore a fake mustache and was sitting in one of those director chairs. Shindong stretched for a bit before going out the door, saying something about another snack to eat.

 

“You did amazing Hae Hae!” exclaimed Hyukjae, putting his outfit away.

 

“Thank you! You too,” replied the younger, wiping his face free of makeup.

 

“That was awesome guys! But are you two a little young to be doing that kind of stuff?” asked Leeteuk, making his way over to the blondie and brunette. (Come on now, they were only about 9 years old.)

 

“Nah, it was just acting.”

 

“Yeah. ‘Acting’. I’ll just see you guys later.”

 

“Okay! Well bye then!” yelled Donghae, waving his hand.

 

“Yep. You too.” And he walked out the door.

 

~ Hello! Short update here! Hehe, I put a er Joon in there. And if you were confused by the 2nd part of the chapter, that was a side story about EunHae ‘cuz they wanted to get married, but were too young, so SuJu filmed a pretend wedding, starring EunHae, which ended up awkwardly. XD I feel that I'm spelling Juliet wrong. I keep thinking that it's Juliette. (Juliette! Yeonghoneul bachilkkeyo! Juliette! Jebal nal bada jwoyo! :D SHINee rules!)