6

SM's Happy Children's Center Daycare

“See you later sons!” their mom waved goodbye to her 3 children.

 

“Okay, Goodbye mom!” the 3 children waved at their umma.

 

After checking in with the receptionist the children were ready to meet their lover friends again.

 

U-KISS POV

 

“Hi again Vinnie!” said Eli, glomping the younger. When he pulled away from him, a pout was formed on Kevin’s mouth.

 

“Eh? What’s wrong Vinnie?” asked the older.

 

“Why do you get to call me Vinnie? I don’t have a name for you yet Eli hyung!” whined Kevin.

 

Eli chuckled a bit. “Ah, so that’s what you were mad about. Well, what do you want to call me, Vinnie?”

 

Kevin studied his hyung’s face for a bit and then thought. When he came up with the answer, he spoke.

 

“Pigeon.”

 

“What? Where? What pigeon?” Eli started scouting around the room.

 

“No, pabo, that’s your nickname.”

 

“Oh…hey I’m not a pabo! I’m your hyung! And I ‘m also not a pigeon! Just because I sometimes drink a sip of Red Bull, does not mean I actually grow wings(Yes I know, 7-year old kids drinking Red Bull. XD),” protested the older.

 

“But, you look like one…do a pigeon face!” said Kevin, who was bouncing around the room.

 

“No!”

 

“But, bu-“

 

“No buts Kevin.”

 

“…Eli hyung is mean! Kevin doesn’t like Eli hyung anymore!” whimpered Kevin, and he ran to that one room that they were playing house in. (Remember? Chp.3?) But, he didn’t know, that there was someone else playing in that too.

 

Kevin ran into the house and accidently bumped into someone who was walking out from the playhouse. They both fell on each other, with the stranger on top. When some sunlight decided to enter the room, both immediately recognized who the other person was.

 

“AJ?!”

 

“KEVIN?!”

 

Oh, and I forgot to mention the scream from Kevin that came after that.

 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Eli was pacing around the room when a scream broke him out of his thoughts. He quickly dashed into the playhouse room where the sound was coming from. At there, he got the wrong idea (Well who wouldn’t? I mean like, coming into a room and seeing AJ pinning Kevin to the floor…ahem) and shoved Jaeseop off of Vinnie. He was FURIOUS.

 

“YAH AJ! WHAT GIVES YOU THE NERVE TO GO AND KIDNAP MY KEVIN AND ALMOST HIM?! HUH?!” he shouted at the other.

 

“Wait Eli, you don’t even know how the whole thing started-“AJ said, trying to explain.

 

“Oh I know how it started, and believe, you wouldn’t like to know how I’m going to end it…” Eli began cracking his knuckles. AJ whimpered in fear. He was about to introduce to AJ a fist to the face when a surprisingly familiar and stern voice stopped him.

 

“Stop Eli.”

 

He turned around to see Kevin with a poker face.

 

“He didn’t hurt me. We just accidently fell on top of each other.” Kevin then resumed to his happy and bubbly mood. “Right AJ?”

 

“Yup.”

 

“Oh, sorry AJ,” Eli mumbled an apology.

 

“It’s okay, man.”

 

“And I’m sorry for making you worried…Pigeon,” Kevin whispered in Eli’s ear.

 

“It’s okay Kevin.”

 

And then they went to cuddle with each other.

 

“Hmm, I guess I’ll go play with Kiseop then.”

 

SHINee POV

 

“Jinki hyung! Jinki hyung!” shouted Jonghyun, who was holding a giant box.

 

“Hm?” Jinki hopped over to where Jonghyun was.

 

“This is for you.” He dropped the box on the ground.

 

“Really? For me?” the leader asked.

 

“Yep! For you~”

 

Jinki carefully pulled the box apart. Inside it, there was a giant chicken plushie. Jinki gaped in amazement.

 

“Well? What do you think? I made it myself (with the help of my mom, of course).”

 

“…” Jinki stared at it for a while. Jonghyun was anticipating for the answer when a loud squeal cut him off.

 

“I LOVE IT JONGHYUN! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH!” the bunny was now literally jumping all over the place. He then stopped and kissed Jonghyun full on the lips.

 

After Jinki realized that he had kissed the younger, he immediately blushed.

 

“Sorry Jjong,” he said, mumbling.

 

Meanwhile, Jonghyun was in heaven.

 

~And Jjong finally got a kiss from Jinki. Hurray for JongYu shippers! Woot! \(^__^)/

(Why was this chapter so hard to write? Hmm...)