1

SM's Happy Children's Center Daycare

"Okay kids, umma has to go now. Bye!" You, the mom of 3 wonderful children (which are Jinki, Sungmin, and Kevin) said waved goodbye to them while walking out of the SM Happy Children Daycare. (The name seems suspicious...)

 

"Woah! It's huge! And blue!" Kevin marveled at the reception room.

 

A tall woman came up to the 3 small children. "Hi there kids! My name is Sooyoung! I'm the teacher in charge of the 32D room of the daycare, which is the one you'll be in! If you would just follow me to your room, I can get you started! Oh! And also, there are 3 groups of kids you can hang out with! Which are SHINee, Super Junior, and Ukiss (or so they call themselves...)!.You can join anyone's group! They're all nice though."

 

Sooyoung led them to a pink door (to which Sungmin started spazzing over). She opened it and a marvelous sight was revealed. The children gaped in amazement at the sight. There were kids everywhere and there were soo many toys, from bunnies to Transformers to chainsaws  just about anything you can imagine. And yes, there was (to Jinki's amazement), chicken.

 

The teacher took out a whistle and blew on it. "Alright kids! Go to the carpet! We've got some new comrades I would like you to meet!"

 

The children stopped playing and dutifully did as the teacher asked. Sooyoung led the new ones in.

 

"Okay soldiers! This here is Sungmin, Jinki, and Kevin! If you could introduce yourselves please," she asked to the children.

 

"Anyohaseyo! My name is Jinki! I love chicken!" explained the chicken-lover.

 

"Hello! I'm Sungmin! I love pink and bunnies," the shorter one chirped.

 

"Hi! I'm Kevin! I love blue and swimming!"

 

"Okay, now that's settled, you are dismissed!" The teacher commanded and the children went back to whatever they were doing.

 

A boy that looked to be around Jinki's age came up to the taller one. "Hi, I'm Jonghyun. Do you want to hang out with me and the gang?"

 

"Sure!" Jinki said, accepting the offer. And they ran over to where the latter was.

 

"Looks like Jinki is with SHINee."

 

"Jinki hyung left us alone," whimpered Kevin.

 

"Don't worry." Sungmin beamed. "There are lots of fwiends here~!"

 

"Well, now that I think about it, okay!"

 

And they dashed to meet the other groups.

 

SHINee POV

 

"Ok Jinki hyung, this here is Taemin," Jonghyun explained pointing at the one doing aegyo. "And they are Minho and Key." He also pointed at the feminine- looking one and the frog.

 

"Ok," Jinki nodded.

 

After chatting with them, everyone was familiar with Jinki now and were talking like old friends had united.

 

"Ok, and then, Minho took the whipped cream and poured it over the pie and put it on top of the door. When the teacher came in, the pie fell and dropped on her head! Oh my Shisus it was HILARIOUS! She then got really mad at Minho and I heard from a friend that he had to clean up the room for a whole week!" Key whispered to Jinki, Jonghyun, and Taemin.

 

"Hey, I heard that! Don't be expecting to get off the hook next time Key..Literally," Minho turned around to where the rest of SHINee was.

 

"Hmph."

 

Jinki is a nice person. He's so cute with that bright smile and those warm orbs he calls eyes. I just want to- Wait what? No, no I shouldn't be thinking that. But what is this thumping beat I have inside my heart? I bet it's just that Taemin gave me too much candy. No wait, umma told me that when your heart beats fast for someone it means they're in love. But that means...I'M IN LOVE WITH HYUNG?! ON THE FIRST DAY OF MEETING HIM?! WTF?!, Jonghyun thought to himself.

 

He noticed that Key also had that same look on his face. The diva sent a glare to his way.

 

No, he couldn't possibly be in love with him too...but then again... HE'S MINE. I saw him first. Jonghyun sent the glare back to the diva. Pretty soon, they were having a glaring contest.

 

"Hello? Jjong? You there with me? It's lunch time you know," Jinki tried to get his attention, and waved his hand in front of his face.

 

"Oh! Sorry Jinki hyung," Jonghyun apologized.

 

"It's okay. Can we go now though? I want to be there before the chicken is all gone," he explained, trying to look cute as possible.

 

"Okay. Let's go hyung!" Jonghyun declared, and took Jinki's hand and led him to the table. But before he did, he sent one last look to Key. And it was pretty obvious what it said.

 

Jinki hyung is MINE.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~And so the battle between Jongyu and Onkey begins. I will post the other POVs at a different time. Anyway, how was it reader? Was it good?

(Did I do bad? OTL) If you did like it, I would encourage you to do the following then:

-Subscribe (to me and/or the story.)

-Like (Or Upvote I mean.)

-Comment

You don't have to do all of them though. At least one of those is enough to make me happy. :D (Though I would be very happy if you did all 3...Just saying...)

Well then, I'm signing out.

-Snowy