11

SM's Happy Children's Center Daycare

“Eli hyung...Eli hyung…Eli…Pigeon…,” Kevin mumbled, poking at the sleeping lump’s on the floor. Ever since Eli and Kevin arrived at the daycare, Kevin guessed he was really exhausted, because Eli immediately dashed into the room, grabbed whatever blanket he had in sight, plopped on the floor, and threw the blanket over his head.

 

Kevin really wanted to give Eli his present first, but with the elder sleeping, there was really no way to wake him up. Not even the “yell-in-his-ear-with-at-tuba” method worked, and the younger was pretty sure that way must have worked, I mean, in worked in lots of cartoons he saw, so it should succeed in real life, right?

 

Heechul was currently skipping around the room with mistletoe waiting for his next victims clients when he took notice of the 2 U-KISS members having some trouble. He happily galloped to the scene and demanded what was the problem from Kevin.

 

“Hey there you! Why are you so sad?” He questioned in a bossy manner, pointing at the person.

 

“Who are you?” Kevin asked in reply, a hint of fright in his voice. “My mommy says not to talk to strangers.”

 

The said stranger let out an exaggerated gasp. “You don’t know who I am?! I am of course, the almighty Heechul, here to save you from evil! AKA Sungmin’s hyung.” He then put himself in a heroic pose.

 

“Um, ok?”

 

“Anyways, state your problem, fellow citizen,” Heechul commanded.

 

“Well, I want to give Eli hyung a present.” stated Kevin, “But, Eli hyung refuses to wake up, so now I don’t know what to do.” He hung his head in disappointment.

 

“Well, don’t worry! Heechul the awesome is here to help! This is very easy to solve. All you have to do is kick him in the place where the sun doesn’t shine!” And Heechul preceded to karate pork chop the sleeping lump of Eli in the crotch.

 

The lump let out an unmanly shriek, and literally ricocheted out of the blanket and into the closest corner there was, crying in misery.

 

“Well, my work here is done. Merry Christmas guys!” And the older legitimately bounced off a wall off to the other side of the room.

 

“My babies…my future babies,” wailed Eli in the corner.

 

“Eli hyung, you don’t have babies. You’re not a girl,” Kevin answered innocently.

 

“Never mind Vinnie, you’ll understand later,” mumbled Eli, holding his crotch in pain.

 

“Um, well I’ll leave you here Eli hyung. Merry Christmas!” Kevin set the present next to the sulking older and ran to find someone else to talk to, leaving a lonely pigeon in the corner.

 

(“For the last time, I’m not a pigeon!” complained Eli, stomping his foot on the carpet floor.)

 

Le Meanwhile…

 

Leeteuk secretly peeped through his rather flashy white binoculars that was strategically stationed behind the large toy box, with Kangin standing protectively behind him. They had gotten bored at spying on their members and tired of getting chased by the monkey-fishy couple, so they resorted to their last option: stalking members of different groups.

 

“Uh…AJ?” Kiseop hesitantly asked, eyes darting around the room.

 

“Yeah?” replied back the stated person, who was currently solving a puzzle.

 

“Do you get the feeling that we’re being watched?”

 

“No,” the elder bluntly answered.

 

“Oh, ok.” Kiseop then continued helping his lover solve the puzzle.

 

“Phew! At least they didn’t see us,” Leeteuk sighed in relief. Well, that was, until he felt a finger creeping up on his shoulder. He turned around only to find Kangin missing and face to face with a rather creepy staring Eunhyuk and Donghae.

 

“We finally found you hyung,” Eunhyuk stated in a devious and frightening tone.

 

Leeteuk began to feel the shibby-jibbies crawling on him, sweat drops rolling down his face.  What a horrible day for me. “Where’s Kangin?” He asked nervously, scooting away from the approaching couple.

 

“We decided that he be put somewhere torturous hehe,” explained Donghae in a murderous tone.

 

“Umma,” Leeteuk whimpered in fright, afraid of the consequences that were going to happen next. “Goodbye wonderful world,” was all he managed to squeak out, before something rather very surprising happened.

 

“OMG YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HIS FACE HAHAAHAHA! THAT JUST MADE MY DAY MAN OMGEE!”

 

The rest of the Super Junior members tumbled out of their hiding spots, while clutching their stomachs in laughter, including Kangin.

 

“WOW, WHO KNEW OUR LEADER WAS LIKE THAT! WOO!” yelled out Kyuhyun, who was literally rolling on the floor laughing like hell.

 

Their leader meanwhile finally realized that it was a prank and started chuckling with them for a while too. Everyone laughed for about a straight 5 minutes before the eldest regained his composure and his scolding rage mode. Most of the members realized what was going to happen and quickly ran away before an angry Mother Leeteuk ran after them.

 

“Ah, that was funny…Wait a minute. YAH! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU PRANKED ME! COME BACK HERE YOU IDIOT RASCALS! I’M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!” He yelled out. He took hold of the nearest cane-like thing (which was a pink umbrella) and began charging after the retreating members.

 

~And here you go one horrible crappy chapter. My mind is just plain messed up today so please forgive me if this chapter makes legitimately no sense. .__. Yes this is a y ending.