7

SM's Happy Children's Center Daycare

Sooyoung blew the whistle that hung from her neck. A long and loud screech echoed throughout the room.

 

"Alright kids! Please come over to the carpet for a debriefing!" she yelled out.

 

The children quickly cleaned up their play area and ran over to the neon polka-dot mat.

 

"Okay class! Today we'll be doing a big activity so everyone, get into your groups!" she commanded, and the kids obediently did what the teacher said.

 

"In your groups you'll be designing and presenting a play! It can be about anything you want, so with that being said, you are dismissed! The play has to be done by the end of the day by the way," Sooyoung explained. (Wait a minute, I rhymed! :D)

 

Super Junior POV

 

"So guys, what are we going to do?" questioned Leeteuk. Their group was huddling together so that the other "bands" couldn't hear their ideas.

 

"We could do a renactment of Romeo and Juliet, with a twist to it," suggested Heechul.

 

"Meh, too romantic. What about you Donghae?" asked the leader.

 

"Finding Nemo!" Donghae shouted out loud.

 

"NO." Everyone else said, disagreeing with the fishie.

 

"Bu-"

"No. That's final. Remember the last time we tried to do that?" Kyuhyun retorted, with everyone except for Sungmin and Donghae shuddering at the horrible memories of last time they tried to go along with Donghae's idea. Let's just say that in the aftermath of that, you got a completely blue room, an injured anchovy, a furious diva, tomatoes splattered on the walls, and a panicking leader.

 

Sungmin then somehow came up with an idea and asked if he could speak.

 

"Guys! (And hyung!) How about one of those really cliche fantasy stories?" he also tried to suggest.

 

There was a weird silence as all of Super Junior were staring at Sungmin with either craziness or amazement in their eyes. He couldn't really tell.

 

Leeteuk quickly broke out of his dazed first and spoke. "That...IS THE MOST WONDERFUL IDEA EVER! HOW COULD HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS BEFORE! YOU ARE A TRUE GENIUS SUNGMIN!" And the rest of the "bandmates" cheered in joy.

 

Sungmin was now gaping at them with a sweatdrop down his face. Why am the only one that's normal in this group? He mentally pouted.

 

"Hmph. My idea was better," muttered Heechul.

 

"Alright guys! Let's get to work!" Leeteuk declared, and clasped his hands together.

 

"Yeah!" The bandmates put their fists in the air.

 

U-KISS POV

 

"What the hell are they doing?" Soohyun mumbled to himself, as peered over at the SuJu group, who were messing around with their props.

 

 Some gasps came from the U-KISS members mouths. They were gaping at their beloved leader with horror in their eyes.

 

"Soohyun-hyung just cursed!" wailed Dongho. All the rest of members started crying with the maknae.

 

Now I'm wondering, what the hell is wrong with my dongsaengs? thought Soohyun.

 

"Okay look guys, is it really bad that you've just heard me swore for the first time? It's not a big deal anyway," questioned the leader with a somewhat sarcastic expression pasted on his face.

 

The bandmates quickly recovered and then put a cheeky smile on their faces. Soohyun looked surprised.

 

"What the- So you guys weren't crying after all?" he said, being dumbfounded.

 

"Yep! We were just testing out our acting abilities. We're pretty good at it, right Soohyun hyung?" beamed Kiseop.

 

Soohyun snapped. "What the ?! I actually thought you were crazy and then you come out saying that you were just pretending. PRETENDING PEOPLE?! I WAS ING WORRIED ABOUT YOU!"

 

"SOOHYUN! 15 MINUTES! TIME-OUT NOW! NO LANGUAGE LIKE THAT! EVER!" Sooyoung scolded with a disappointed look on her.

 

Soohyun put his head down and walked over to chair, mumbling some "Damn it"s on the way.

 

~Hehe, tried to make it crack-like lol. A cursing Soohyun? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?! X) Well anyway I'll be going to update another story right now. Bye-bye!