9

SM's Happy Children's Center Daycare

Hello there! Gonna have some filler chapters here because it's Christmas time and I'm trying to spread the joy around! :) Enjoy! I also think that this fic is going to end by around 15 or 20 chapters, but I'm not too sure though. :(

 

~Line Break~

 

At the sound of a small chime ringing, tons of children swarmed into the daycare ready for a special day here. They all brought billions of presents in, eager to share it amongst their friends. Among the crowd was of course, Sungmin, Jinki, and Kevin, who were having trouble trying to take off their coats. Fortunately, their boyfriends best friends came over to help and they managed to get the garments of clothing off of them. After everyone had settled down a bit with the help of Sooyoung, they set off into their and began their Christmas presents giving thingy.

 

 SHINee POV

 

"Jinki hyung! What did you get me?!" yelled his bandmates in unison. They were currently surrounding their leader, eager with excitement in their eyes to see what the oldest had gotten for them.

 

"Um, if you guys can give me some, you know, personal space, I'll be glad to give you guys them," suggested Jinki, who was not very fond of tightly packed spaces. They finally obliged to give him some room after that.

 

"Oh yeah! We're sorry we didn't get you any presents this year Jinki. We forgot. Mianhe," they apologized.

 

"Oh, that's okay. You guys are enough as presents for me to handle," he said.

 

"Okay. Thanks Jinki hyung!" they cheered. "Now can we get our presents now?"

 

"Yeah, yeah, okay now."

 

Jinki took out the first gift. It was surprisingly pretty small and thin, and the tag on it read, "To: Key." He gave the little envelope to the person it was tagged for, and Key opened it.

 

"My mom didn't really know what to get you, so she thought a gift card was fine. I wasn't really sure if you liked to buy clothes, so the reciept is in there in case you want to-" The leader was about to finish when he was cut off by a glomp and a squeal. Truth be told, it was Key who side tackled him to the ground in happiness and fangirling spazzing over the gift.

 

"OMG! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much!" Key squealed, cradling the gift in his arms. He then proceeded to give a full-on-the-lips kiss to Jinki. Minho shielded Taemin from the event happening in front of the maknae's eyes. He's too young for this kind of M-rated scene.

 

Jonghyun scoffed under his breath. Pfft. My kiss was better. You know why? Because he actually kissed me first, not the other way around, which was better, since he wanted to do it. You are owned Key. Although he kept running these thoughts through his mind, he couldn't help but be a bit jealous because he wasn't able to get a Christmas kiss, or so he likes to call it.

 

After giving Minho and Taemin their presents, (Taemin got a ton of adorable plushies and Minho got a gift card to 's. He didn't realize that he also had to read the bottom, where it stated, "Sporting Goods", which left him to think that Jinki's mom was some sort of closet ert and this: What the fudge is 's?) Jinki was ready to give his last present to Jonghyun, which was actually pretty big.

 

"Here you go," he cheerfully stated, attempting to hand over the rather large present to the younger, but, since it was too heavy, the rest of the SHINee members had to come over and help.

 

Jonghyun began rather ferociously tearing open the present. He discovered in excitement that it was a DIY guitar kit, the one that he has always wanted coincidentally. "Thank you Jinki hyung!" he exclaimed in joy.

 

"Ne, you're welcome my lovable dongsaeng," the older replied back.

 

A certain someone by the name of Heechul then decided that it was a great time to hang some mistletoe above the two. The two of them blushed as they noticed the small bundle of foilage above them.

 

"Come on you guys! Hurry up and kiss already!" complained Heechul, who somehow teleported down to a chair and was eating popcorn while watching them. "Are you just gonna stand there and stare at me or what?"

 

The two blushed even harder and began to lean into each other until pretty soon their noses were touching and their lips were a millimeter away from each other. Jonghyun was just about to initiate it when a certain oblivious er decided at the time to stop the two.

 

"Hey Jinki! I have a present for you! Would you like to come over and open it?" shouted Joon, oblivious to the two that they were having a lovey-dovey moment here.

 

"Yeah! Sure!" The older quickly placed a peck on the cheek of the younger's and ran off to his other best friend.

 

Meanwhile, Jonghyun was pissed off and disappointed. "Aish! Jinja?! Is it  going to be like this every time I try to kiss my  soon-to-be lover?!" he complained.

 

"I don't think it's going to be soon-to-be lover anytime soon. You've got some competition Jonghyun-ah," snickered Heechul, who was still watching the whole scene unfold.

 

"Agh! Just please shut up Heechul hyung!" he whined.

 

"Yah! I try to help you and this is what I get?! Come here you ungrateful bastard!" Heechul yelled. He then began chasing the puppy around the room.

 

~Merry Christmas everyone and have a Happy New Year! ^^ That's all I have to say lolz. X)