2

SM's Happy Children's Center Daycare

After chatting with the other fellow groups, Sungmin and Kevin decided to part their little ways and stay with their new groups; Sungmin with Super Junior, and Kevin with U-Kiss.

 

Super Junior POV

 

“Welcome fellow comrade!” Siwon exclaimed with a bright expression on his face (and with his eyebrows wiggling in some sort of ancient ritual). “Here, have a bible, on the house.” He handed the bunny boy the book, to which Sungmin had no idea what just happened.

 

A girl feminine boy older than him pushed the creepy smiling man away. “Don’t worry about him, it’s just Siwon, he always scares the newcomers. By the way, name’s Heechul.” The older put out his hands to shake with him.

 

Sungmin accepted the handshake. “My name’s Sungmin."

 

After meeting all the other OTPs members, Sungmin went to say hi and hang out with the last one introduced to him, you know, the one in the emo corner with the PSP, also known as Kyuhyun.

 

“Hi! I’m Sungmin. Can I watch you play?”

 

The boy gave no verbal answer, but a slight nod was enough for Sungmin to know that he was allowed to watch.

 

“So, whatcha playing?” Sungmin tried to start a conversation.

 

“StarCraft,” the maknae bluntly stated.

 

There was a peaceful yet awkward silence after that since Sungmin saw that it was impossible to start a decent conversation with the fox, so he just peered over Kyuhyun’s shoulder watching him destroy the aliens. (“Zergs,” Kyuhyun tried to correct Sungmin. “Whatever, they still look like aliens,” protested the older.)

 

Meanwhile to where the EunHae couple is…

 

“Hyukkie! Can I have the chocolate one? Pwease?” little Donghae pleaded, using aegyo.

 

“Alright. But you have to give me a kiss on the cheek if you want it. My boo-boo hurts,” Hyukjae said, pointing at the spot on his cheek where there was a bandage on it.

 

“Ok!” Donghae quickly placed a peck on the monkey’s cheek.

 

“There, now give me the money,” the fishy commanded, pulling out a toy gun.

 

“Okay, here’s the money, now don’t hurt me Hae Hae,” Hyukjae whimpered, handing over the $1.50 to the “robber” so that he could buy a chocolate fudge cookie. Apparently they’re at the “healthy” snack vending machine.

 

“Yay! Thanks Hyukkie!” And the fishy quickly glomped the monkey.

 

“Aww, they’re so cute!” cooed Leeteuk, who was secretly watching their activities.

 

“But, you’re cuter,” said Kangin, also doing the same has Leeteuk.

 

“Aww, honey you’re so cheesy!”

 

“Only for you~!”

 

And then they started hugging each other.

 

“But seriously though,” Leeteuk whispered in Kangin’s ear. “They need to actually put some healthy food in there. I mean, I can’t have them eating cookies all the time.”

 

“HEY! WE HEARD THAT!” yelled the EunHae OTP. “AND WE KNOW YOU’VE BEEN HIDING THERE FOR A WHILE NOW HYUNG!”

 

“Oh Shisus,” Leeteuk swore under his breath. He looked at Kangin. “Run as fast as you can on the count of 3. Ok. 1, 2, 3! RUN!” And they ran as fast as they could back to the daycare room.

 

“YAH! COME BACK HERE! WE WANT MORE COOKIES!” shouted the fishy and monkey, and they ran after their “parents”.

 

~Yay! Update time! Sorry if it was short. I’m very busy on weekdays due to school so bye!