3

SM's Happy Children's Center Daycare

"And this is Dongho. Any questions Kevin?" asked Soohyun.

 

"Nope! I've memorized everyone already!" he chirped.

 

"Well then...LET'S PLAY HOUSE!" the leader declared.

 

"YAY!" the rest of the group cheered.

 

"I call being the dog!" Dongho yelled out.

 

"I'll be the dad," calmly said Eli, raising his hand up.

 

"Let me be the son!" shouted Kiseop.

 

"Then I'll be his boyfwiend," said AJ, and he grabbed Kiseop's hand and gave a peck on his cheek.

 

"Awww," the leader and Hoon cooed. Everyone whipped their heads around to stare at the leader like he was crazy. Soohyun quickly resumed to his normal form. "Anyway, me and Hoon can be AJ's parents. Kevin, do you want to be Eli's wife?"

 

"But I'm a boy, not  a girl."

 

"Whatever. you're very feminine for one. Maybe I should take you to meet Heechul hyung sometime," Soohyun muttered the last part.

 

"Who's Heechul?"

 

"You'll find out later Vinnie," explained Eli.

 

"Vinnie?" Kevin questioned.

 

"Can I call you Vinnie?"

 

"Okay!" said Kevin, and did the most cutest aegyo pose he could do.

 

"That's it, Kevin's mine. No one take him," Eli commanded, glaring at the members with possession in his eyes. He then went to give Kevin a hug.

 

"Okay well then that's settled, LET'S START!"

 

5 minutes later... (By the way, there's this giant playhouse and they're all in it in case you didn't know.)

 

"Honey. where did you put the soy sauce? asked Kevin in a pink apron.

 

"I don't know, I thought I left it in the cupboard. Do you want me to go check Vinnie?" asked Eli, who was sitting in a chair reading a book upside down.

 

"That would be great honey."

 

Eli gave a peck on Kevin's plump lips. The latter blushed.

 

"There it is," he handed the bottle to his lover. "Can I get a reward now?"

 

"What kind of reward?"

 

Eli smirked devilishly. He then dragged the poor innocent Kevin to the nearest bedroom he saw just as Kiseop was walking down the stairs with AJ.

 

"Yay! UMMA! CAN YOU MAKE A BABY SISTER FOR ME? THANKS UMMA!" Kiseop squealed excitedly.

 

"Eww..." said AJ, and he put his hands over his eyes.

 

"What?"

 

"They left the door open."

 

"Eww..." And Kiseop also put his hands over his eyes.

 

What ElVin were really doing inside the room...

 

"Come on Kevin! You spilled it all over the floor!"

 

"Well so, we can just clean it up later. Anyway, this tastes so good."

 

"Hey you're right. It does! Aww, but Kevin, you drank all of it!"

 

"You can just eat it raw too. You don't need it though. It still takes good without it."

 

Kevin munched happily on the Oreo while Eli went out to get more milk from the fridge. (You guys were thinking of something else were you? You dirty little readers. I'm joking guys. XD) He heard a knock and someone bashed the door open.

 

"What? So you weren't making babies?" Soohyun asked.

 

"How do you make babies?" asked back Kevin, grabbing another cookie to munch on.

 

"See? I told you they weren't doing anything bad!" Soohyun said to Kiseop, whose face was entirely red.

 

"Teehee. Sorry," apologized Kiseop, and they closed the door.

 

"But wait." Kevin said to himself. "They didn't even tell how to make babies."

 

"YOU WILL LEARN THAT WHEN YOU ARE OLDER KEVIN!" Soohyun yelled back.

 

~Hi? HI? HI? HI? HI?

This sounds so weird to me but I updated so that is what counts. ^^