Getting Ready.

Two Hot Nerds In Love

The week went by slowly the only thing that kept Woohyun from dying of boredom was texting Hyemi. They had planned to hangout the day after Woohyun came back. Woohyun wanted to hang out the day he came back but Hyemi insisted that he should rest first because he could be tired from the trip.

Right after Woohyun got home he texted Hyemi about the plans for tomorrow.

From: Woohyun

Hyemi~ What do you want to do tomorrow? c:

To: Woohyun

Hmm I don't know. Do you have any plans for us?

From: Woohyun

Well, not really but I have a surprise for you though =_= (Woohyun's signature face LOL <3)

To: Woohyun

Really? What is it I want to know!

Hyemi was really curious she wanted to know she didn't like surprises either. Woohyun chuckled he thought it was cute how Hyemi was curious.

From: Woohyun

na-ah! You'll find out tomorrow keke.

Hyemi blew a raspberry and replied back to Woohyun

To Woohyun:

Aish, fine be like that Woohyun oppa.

Woohyun smiled that Hyemi said oppa. Even though it was just from text he still felt butterflies in his stomach.

From: Woohyun

Sleep well Hyemi! And I'll see you tomorrow!

To: Woohyun

I will oppa good night to you too. (:

Woohyun couldn't wait for the next day he wanted to spend the day with Hyemi. Hyemi was also a bit excited to hang out with Woohyun not as much as Woohyun of course but she couldn't wait. Over the past couple months they have gotten really close. They didn't care about each other's appearances'  and only cared about their personality.

The next day Woohyun woke up excited to today. He texted Hyemi to see if she was awake.

From: Woohyun

Hyeeemi~ Are you awake? Ready to hang out? (: What time should I pick you up?

To: Woohyun

Uhm, I'm eating breakfast now what about around 2pm?

From: Woohyun

+_+ okay! See you then.

Hyemi smiled at Woohyun's text. She went up stairs and searched for something to wear.

She tried from a variety of outfits from this to this and this. But in the end to choose something simple. Hyemi had a variety of nice clothes to wear but she just chose not to wear it at school. She didn't know why but she wanted to impress Woohyun. She wore this but she still kept her glasses on.

Woohyun on the other hand he wore this. (I couldn't find a picture of his face so just admire his side profile here ehe) He still wore his glasses but he didn't slick his hair back. So basically he was a hot guy wearing glasses.

Woohyun rang Hyemi's doorbell at 2pm on the dot. She opened her door and was surprised. Woohyun looked hot. Hyemi felt her cheeks burning red. She tried to avoid eye contact with Woohyun  she greeted him "Woohyun! Your just on time"

"Really?" Woohyun asked. Truthfully he had arrived on her street 10 minutes ago. He just waited until it was 2pm to come pick her up. "You look gorgeous" He said. And he meant it Hyemi looked beautiful. No guy could say that she wasn't even though she was wearing her dorky glasses you could see that there was someone beautiful inside and out behind them. Woohyun resisted the urge to ask her to take her glasses off. He thought it would be mean so he didn't ask.

Hyemi blushed even harder. "T-thanks. You look pretty good yourself" She said embarrassed.

Woohyun softened he noticed how Hyemi was getting embarrassed. "Come on let's go!" Woohyun grabbed Hyemi's arm and dragged her out of her house.

*I hope this date goes well* they both thought.

~~~

Heeey, Well this is a very very short update. I'll try my best to make a double update today. But I'm really busy with homework and stuff I have 4 test on monday and I have to study -.-

Well I hope you enjoy this short chapter! Feel free to comment! I love reading what you think about this.