Plans

Two Hot Nerds In Love

short chapter

~~~~

Monday strolled by and Woohyun just put the thoughts of the dance at the back of his head and was excited that he would get to see Hyemi again today.

"Good Morning Hyemi!" Woohyun beamed right after Hyemi sat down.

"Morning Woohyun! You're very energetic today" She smiled

*It's because I get to see your face every morning* Woohyun thought. He looked down and saw that her ankles were bandaged.

"What happen to you ankles?" He asked worried

"Oh it's nothing, I just hurt it at the dance. Speaking of the dance where were you? I couldn't find you."

"Oh, hehe" Woohyun scratched the back of his neck trying to think of an excuse.

"I didn't go I stayed home I wasn't feeling well"

"Oh really? Cause I saw someone that I thought was you, guess not" Hyemi just shrugged and the teacher came walking in to start the lesson.

*So she did recognize me* Woohyun smiled and started listening to the lesson every now and then he glanced at Hyemi and smiled at her concentration.

-----

The next couple weeks went by it was a normal week if Hyemi considering daily beat ups by Jia. Woohyun still didn't like the fact that Hyemi isn't doing anything about it and isn't get Woohyun help either. Next thing you know it was already the day before winter break.

It was 10 minutes left of class before winter break would finally start. The teacher just let the students talk amongst themselves until the bell rang.

"Hyemi~" Woohyun sang

"Ne?" Hyemi answered

"What are you going to do on the winter break?"

"Hmmm" Hyemi tapped her chin and said "probably stay home and finish all of the homework we got assigned."

"Really you're not going to go anywhere?" Woohyun asked a bit surprised.

Hyemi nodded. "Are you going anywhere Woohyun"

"Yeah, I'm going to Jeju with my family" Woohyun had to go to Jeju with his father on a business trip majority of the winter break."

"Oh well I hope you have fun!" Hyemi beamed. The bell rang and students were rushing to the door.

"Don't forget class to finish the assignments and have a fun and safe break!" The teacher yelled.

Before Hyemi left the classroom Woohyun grabbed her arm. "Yeah Woohyun?" She asked

"Hey, maybe during this break we should hang out" Woohyun awkwardly said.

"Yeah sure! I'd love to"

Hyemi and Woohyun said their goodbyes and went home.

When Woohyun got home he laid on his bed and smiled *I can't wait until I get back from Jeju, I can hang out with Hyemi. I feel like I could trust her. I've known her for a while now, maybe I should tell her my secret.*