Infinite

Two Hot Nerds In Love

chap 3.

After lunch Hyemi and Woohyun walked around the halls. Hyemi got to know Woohyun better. She found out that Woohyun came from Woolliment High School, he loved to sing and that his father is the CEO of some company. He wouldn’t say which company but Hyemi was fine the Woohyun didn't want to say. Woohyun also got to know Hyemi better too; Hyemi lives alone with her mother, she's a couch potato and that she is very talented on the flute.

With 5 minutes left to spare before going to class. Woohyun and Hyemi walked to where they heard many girls squealing and spazzing. Woohyun was confused why they were like that.

"Why are the girls acting like that Hyemi?" Woohyun asked

"Oh probably over the 'kingkas' Infinite. Girls are always over them here." Hyemi replied and made quotation marks with her fingers when she said kingkas.

Infinite walked through the halls trying to avoid bumping the girls trying to give them flowers and chocolates. Hoya noticed Hyemi talking to a nerdy guy we wondered *hmm did Hyemi make a friend? Good for her* A smile crept on Hoya's face.

Hoya actually admires Hyemi.

Hoya was just skipping class so he was wondering around the halls looking for something to do. Then he heard a beautiful sound coming from one of the empty music rooms. He wanted to find out who was playing the beautiful music. Then he saw Hyemi without her glasses on playing the flute with the most beautiful sound coming out of it. *Wow she's beautiful without her glasses on why does she even wear them then?* Hyemi suddenly stopped playing and turned around. She had a feeling someone was watching her. No one was there. Hoya had fast reflexes so he turned around just in time so Hyemi wouldn't be able to see him.

Hyemi had a feeling someone was watching her so she put her glasses back on packed up her flute and left the music room taking the other exit.

Hoya came out from his hiding spot and just stood at the door way imagining where Hyemi was just standing. *She's truly beautiful. Whatever I should just go take a nap in the stairwell* Then Hoya left to find a spot to nap.

Hyemi stepped out of her hiding spot near Hoya's. After she left the music room she went around to make sure no one was watching her. But Hoya was watching her. *Did he see me without my glasses? I hope he didn't* Hyemi bit her lip and went to the library to do her homework.

*Damn that guy is lucky he is able to talk to Hyemi. If I even try to talk to her all the girls would make her school life here even worse than it already is*

"Hey hyung why are you smiling like that?" asked Sungjong the Maknae of Infinite.

"Huh what?" Hoya snapped out of his daze

"You're smiling like an idiot man." Dongwoo joked.

"oh aha… It's nothing."

"Ahh~ Let's get to class my buddies." Sungyeol said as he put if arms around Hoya's and Dongwoo's neck.

During class Hoya just couldn't concentrate he was thinking about Hyemi the entire time on how he saw her without her glasses on. Before he didn't really pay attention to Hyemi but now Hyemi is all Hoya can think about. Infinite doesn't know about his crush on Hyemi. Hoya thinks that if they find out they might try to hook them up. Hoya would like that but he wouldn't want Hyemi to get hurt by other girls or force Hyemi into anything.

"Howon" The teacher said

"Lee Howon"

"HOWON!" The teacher yelled for the third time.

"Huh what? Yes teacher?" Hoya said surprised.

"You have been staring into space this entire period. I'm giving you a warning right now but If I catch you again I will give you detention."

"Ne.." Hoya said.

Class ended and while Hoya walked out of class Sungyeol caught up and said "Hey, why were you dozing off? You never do that you're always the one telling us to pay attention in class but you're the one staring into space this time."

"I'm just really tired. I didn't get much sleep last night"

"Oh well then sleep early tonight. You don't want to get detention now don't you"

"aha yeaah."

"Alright see you tomorrow man I gotta go home early. I have people coming over" Sungyeol said while running towards the door.

Sungyeol wasn't watching where he was running because he was busying waving at Hoya and bumped into Hyemi causing her to drop her books and falling to the floor landing on her back.

Hoya saw and ran to Hyemi and Sungyeol right away.

"Are you two okay?" Hoya asked but it was mostly towards Hyemi.

"Yeah I'm alright man. Hey uhmm.." Sungyeol hesitated

"It's Hyemi" She said

"Oh Hyemi are you alright sorry, I wasn't looking at where I was running" Sungyeol said apologetically

"It's alrigh- Ouch" Hyemi said trying to stand up but her back winced in pain from the incident with Jia before.

"Hyemi are you okay? Do you want to go to the hospital?" Hoya asked Worried

"It's okay It was just a fall nothing more" she lied. She was in a lot of pain but she didn't want to burden any of them.

"Kay I really have to go. Sorry again Hyemi" Sungyeol said before taking off again.

"Are you sure you're aright Hyemi? It looks like you can't stand properly. Did something happen to your back?" Hoya asked while pick up Hyemi's books and handing it to her.

"Thanks. And  it's fine I just hurt it a bit during lunch but I'll manage" you said giving him a reassuring smile.

*Even when she's in pain she doesn't want other people to worry about her. That's what I like about her; her optimism*

"Howon I have to get going now. Thank you for the help. Byee!" Hyemi said while heading to her locker.

"Bye" He waved.

*I hope we can talk again soon* he smiled and left the school.   

~~~

Uhm so the third chapter! I think this is what you people call a triple update! LOL.

Well yeah three chapters in a day. I skipped doing my math homework to write this. And if you guys read any "you" in this I always had the urge to write "you" instead on Hyemi in this so if you see the word "you" it means Hyemi. Hope you enjoy~