Transfer Student

Two Hot Nerds In Love

"Hyemi-ah wake up it's time to get ready for school." Hyemi's mother yelled from downstairs.

Hyemi stirred in her sleep but forced herself to wake up.

*sigh another day at school. I hope today's the day where no one bothers me*

Hyemi got ready for school, she braided her hair in two and put on her dorky glasses. She blew a raspberry and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Why do you always wear those glasses and braid your beautiful hair like that Hyemi?" asked her mother.

"You know why mom, I just don't want anyone to hurt me like what he did. Can't you understand that I'm fine wearing this to school. I don't attract a lot of attention and I'm happy about that."

Hyemi decided to to keep it a secret about getting bullied at school.

After breakfast Hyemi left for school. "Bye Mom!"

"Bye sweetheart!" her mother waved.

Arriving at school wasn't pleasant because Jia and the rest of her posse Miss A was waiting for her there.

"I see you actually came to school again nerd." Jia scoffed.

Hyemi just ignored her and walked past Jia to get to class. Jia was pissed that Hyemi just ignored her like that.

"HEY! I was talking to you nerd." Jia pulled Hyemi back by her braids.

"Oucch! Let go Jia." she said quietly

"And if I don't?" she dared

BRINNG~

The school bell rang so they had to get back to class.

"I'll deal with you later." Jia said and walked away.

Hyemi just went to class and started fixing her braids.

"Class we have a new transfer student, please treat him with respect" The teacher said

"It's a boy! Oh my gosh I hope he's cute"

"If he's cute I call dibs!"

All the girls were excited to see the new transfer student. He walked in and all the whispering got louder.

"Ewww it's another nerd."

"Maybe Hyemi might get a friend now" students started to laugh.

"Introduce yourself student" The teacher said.

"Hello my name is Nam Woohyun I hope you can take care of me!" He bowed 90 degrees

"No one cares just sit down!" A student yelled from the back.

Woohyun's smile turned upside down immediately.

"Woohyun you can sit wherever there is a free seat."

"kamsamnida" Woohyun said while walking down aisles looking for a seat to sit in.

While walking all the girls but their bags on the chairs so Woohyun didn't have a spot to sit in. There was an empty seat beside Hyemi so Woohyun walked up to her and asked "Mind if I sit here?"

Hyemi was just dozing off so she didn't notice Woohyun. He thought he should try to ask again so he tapped her shoulder and asked her. "Uhm.. So it okay if I sit here?"

Hyemi snapped out of her thoughts and noticed Woohyun just standing there embarrassed.

"Oh yeah sure" She said

"I'm Woohyun!" He said reaching his hand out for a handshake

"Oh uhm I'm Hyemi.." She said awkwardly it's been a while since she had talked to a boy so she wasn't very comfortable.

"Mind if we uhm you know become friends?" Woohyun asked while rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.   

"Really? Are you sure? Not many people really ask to be my friend." Hyemi said confused.

"Yeah sure why not? You seem like a really nice person!" Woohyun beamed.

"Yeah. I'd loved to be your friend Woohyun" Hyemi smiled

*She has a really cute eye smile* Woohyun thought

*Well at least I have a friend now.* They both thought.

~~~~~

The first chapter! Yay! I hope you guys like it so far (:

I'm a rookie writer so I'm not that good :/

Woohyun is so asdfghjkl so I had to make him the main character even if he is a nerd. But he is some HOT nerd <3 (:

Stay tuned for the next chapter. Since I have school it's hard to update daily but I'll try my best to update every single day.