Dance

Two Hot Nerds In Love

Woohyun was sitting in class waiting for Hyemi to arrive. A couple seconds late Hyemi came all out of breath.

BRING~

"Just before the bell Hyemi good job." Woohyun gave her two thumbs up.

Hyemi slapped Woohyun's arm jokingly "You cheater."

"What did I do?" Woohyun asked pretending to be clueless.

"You know what you di-" Hyemi got interrupted when her teacher came in to start the class.

"Okay sit down class. We have two students here to make an announcement." The teacher said.

Two girls they seemed like seniors and announced to the class that they would have a dance in two weeks. The theme would be masquerade since it is almost Halloween instead of wearing costumes we should all just wear mask . The admission fee would be $5 per person.

"Hey Hyemi are you going to go?" Woohyun asked

"No I'll pass on that." Hyemi shrugged

"Wae? You should go it could be fun."

"Are you going to go Woohyun"

"If I go would you go?"

"Maybe" Hyemi teased

"Hey! You didn't call me oppa!" Woohyun whined

"Oops. I forgot Woohyun Oppa~" Hyemi sang

"aha that's better so come to the dance it could be fun!"

"Arraso" Hyemi nodded.

------

The rest of the week went by smoothly. Since Hyemi and Woohyun have each other at school Hyemi was finally looking forward to go to school.

The weekend came by again and Hyemi and her mother went shopping for an outfit and mask. Her mother was her best friend. She was there if Hyemi wanted to vent, if she needed any advice on fashion her mom would be there to help her.

"Mom how does this look?" Hyemi came out in a blue long dress

"hmm. That looks okay but let's try on some more! Since it's a masquerade you can finally show your true beauty but just behind a mask."

Hyemi's cheeks grew red. She always felt shy whenever people complimented her. She never believed it when someone called her gorgeous or beautiful. "Mom, stop"

"Alright. Come on now there are tons of dresses to go! Chop chop!"

Hyemi laughed at her mother get more excited than Hyemi herself. After a couple more dress they found the perfect one.

Hyemi was wearing a beautiful simple golden dress that didn't go any lower then her knees. It showed off her nice smooth slender legs.

"How does this one look mom?"

Her mother's jaw dropped. She couldn't believe that her daughter looked so beautiful. "Honey, you look gorgeous I really like this dress! What do you think?" Hyemi's mother asked the assistant helping them.

"I think she looks beautiful, actually she looked great in all the dresses but this one stands out." The worker complimented

"We'll get this one then!" Hyemi cheered.

When getting in line to pay Hyemi spotted a silver mask. She grabbed it and paid along with her dress. Now she was all set for the dance.