Conveniently Meeting

Two Hot Nerds In Love

The rest of the week went by with problems with the exception of Jia bullying Hyemi every now and then. But ever since Woohyun transferred Hyemi seemed to be more happy and she had someone to talk to now.

The weekend finally came.

BRING~

"Okay class remember to finish your assignment it is due right in the morning!" The teacher yelled as students pushed themselves through the door.

"Have a great weekend Woohyun!" Hyemi said cheerfully. She was glad it was the weekend so she could relax.

"You too Hyemi! See you on Monday." Woohyun replied.

They both left the school and went home.

The next day Hyemi just spent her day finishing the assignment assigned and helped clean the house since her mom was at work she thought it could help her mom a bit.

Woohyun on the other hand was very busy. His father told him that he should consider to take over the Nam Foods Cooperation so all day he followed his father to the building and looked around. He wasn't wearing his dorky glasses and slicked back hair. Instead he looked hot. Any girl would  fall for him with just one look. That's one of the reasons why Woohyun dresses up as a nerd. He doesn't want someone to like him for his looks, instead he wants them to like him for him.

After a couple hours at the office Woohyun decided to walk around the streets. We received stares from all the girls he walked by. Woohyun went to the super market to buy some ice cream. While getting in line to pay Woohyun just had the urge to look behind him. Bad choice. Hyemi was right behind him waiting in line to pay for the cleaning supplies that she needed to clean the house. Hyemi was wearing her glasses but her hair was let down.

*. I didn't think Hyemi would be here. Will she recognize me? I hope not, but her hair looks really nice like that I wonder why she always has her hair in braids if she has beautiful hair. Why is she hiding it from the world?*

"Excuse me sir" The cashier said.

"Excuse me sir!"

"Huh what?" Woohyun asked surprised.

"That will be 7000 won please." The cashier said slightly annoyed

"Oh sorry here" Woohyun handed her the cash and tried to leave as quickly as possible to avoid having Hyemi recognize him.

*That man sounded awfully a lot like Woohyun. Whatever I'm probably just thinking things* Hyemi just let that thought slide out of her mind. She paid for the items she bought and went home to start cleaning.

~~~~~

Heeey! Sorry for this really short update. I'm trying to update everyday but I have a lot on homework so it had to be really short and rushed. Sorry if there are any spelling errors or if anything didn't make sense.

I'll update again tmmr with a better chapter I promise!

Now I should get back to finishing my homework >.<