Jia.

Two Hot Nerds In Love

chap 2.

Ohh I forgot to mention let's just pretend that Seoul high school you don't change classes. The teachers change but same students in the class like in elementary school ^.^

~~~~~

Woohyun and Hyemi did not talk during the entire lesson they were just focusing on getting their notes and homework done.

BRINNG~

It was time for lunch. Hyemi got up first and headed out the door she got out as quickly as possible because she wanted to avoid Jia. She went to her locker to put her stuff away and get her lunch and Hyemi's luck Jia was walking towards her locker.

"Hey nerd did you forget that I wasn't done with you?"  Jia said while slamming Hyemi to her locker.

"arg" Hyemi winced

"HEY!"A voice yelled.

-------

Woohyun was the last person to leave class. *I don't know where I should go for lunch. Hmm… maybe I can find Hyemi and ask her if I can eat lunch with her!*

Woohyun saw Hyemi at her locker putting her stuff away he was about to go up to her until he saw Jia walk up to Hyemi and slam her to her locker.

*I should do something!*

"HEY!" Woohyun yelling confidently

"What do you want nerd?" Jia asked annoyed

"What are you doing bullying people?"

"Oh I'm not bullying I'm just having a friendly conversation with Hyemi here and I tripped and she slammed into the locker. Isn't that right Hyemi?" Jia glared at Hyemi

Hyemi was in too much pain to answer  or to tell Woohyun to stop. It was his first day here she didn't want it to have a bad start.

"Wo-Woohyun stopp" Hyemi managed to say.

"What are you talking about Hyemi she just slammed you to your locker and you're not going to do anything about it!?" Woohyun yelled.

"I'm outta here. You two nerds talk to yourselves" Jia said with her posse following behind her.

"Hyemi are you alright?" Woohyun asked worriedly

"I'm alright my back just hurts a bit but it'll feel better eventually" Hyemi said

"Come on let's go to the nurse and get some ice for your back" Woohyun helped Hyemi up and they both walked to the nurses office.

"Hyemi! What happen to you now?" The nurse asked while running to check on Hyemi. The nurse Mrs. Choi is the only person besides her mother that has seen Hyemi without her glasses and braids.

"Uhm Some bullies slammed her to her locker" Woohyun said

"Thank you kind man for walking Hyemi here. "

"aha no problem."

When Mrs. Choi left to get Ice for Hyemi Woohyun asked her "Why didn't you do anything to stop that girl?"

"Oh her name is Mong Jia. She's been bullying me for more than over a year I'm kinda use to it now. I can't really do anything to stop her." Hyemi shrugged.

"Have you ever done anything to her?"

"No, Nothing for as long as I can remember."

*I hate it when people just bully others for no reason I just want to-* Woohyun's thoughts got interrupted when Mrs. Choi came with Hyemi's ice.

"Thank you Mrs. Choi!" Hyemi said while leaving the nurse's office.

"No problem dear! Just try not to get hurt next time!"

"Ne!" Hyemi said and left.

"Hey Woohyun! Do you want to come eat lunch with me?"

"Yeah sure! I was going to ask to eat lunch with you before the whole Jia thing happened anyways."

~~~~

Second chapter! Woot! Lol I apologize for any mistakes >.< Hope you enjoy!