You Look Beautiful

Two Hot Nerds In Love

Hello! Omg I'm sorry for this very late update. There has been stuff going on in my personal life and this was the last thing on my mind. Well everything cooled down now so I decided to write this. Enjoy~ It's pretty crappy. Just sayin'

~~~~~

It was the day of the dance Hyemi was actually excited now. Woohyun's enthusiasm got to her.

Hyemi's mother dropped her off at the place of the dance. Hyemi walked in and starred at the hall is awe.

*Woah, it's beautiful in here and so many girls are wearing pretty dresses* Hyemi thought

------

*Aissh. Which one could Hyemi be?* Woohyun wondered his eyes were like a hawk whenever someone walked in the entrance he would check to see if it was Hyemi.

Girls kept on trying to ask Woohyun to dance with him, with the mask covering his face no one knew who he was but you could tell there was someone good looking behind that mask.

"May I have this dance?" Someone asked.

Hyemi looked up he could tell who it was right away. It was Hoya.

He knew the beautiful girl walking in was Hyemi right away. So he left his friends and went to ask her to dance before some other guy would ask her first. She looked beautiful.

*Should I dance with him? Does Hoya know it's me?* Hyemi hesitated for a bit. *It wouldn't hurt to dance with Hoya I guess…  She took his dance and he lead her to the dance floor.

Hoya cued the DJ to play a slow song. Couples gathered and started dancing.

After a couple songs with Hoya, Hyemi stopped and walked to sit down her feet were hurting.

"Does your feet hurt?" Hoya asked?

"Yeah, a bit. Do you know who I am? Hyemi asked. She was really curious if Hoya knew it was her.

Hoya chuckled. "Yeah, I know it's you Hyemi. You look beautiful tonight."

"Oh.. ehe thanks I guess." Hyemi thanked him awkwardly.

-----

Woohyun was still looking for Hyemi he finally spotted her, but she was dancing with another guy. His shoulders deflated in disappointment. Then all of a sudden a girl grabbed Woohyun's wrist and dragged him to the dance floor. He looked up and saw that it was Jia.

He shook her hand arm and walked away from her. Jia pulled him back.

"Stay and dance with me cutie." She chuckled.

"I'm not in the mood I'm sorry." Woohyun tried to leave again.

"At least let me know who you are" She reached for Woohyun's mask.

Just in the nick of time Woohyun avoided her from trying to grab his mask and he just walked away coolly.

*I will find out who you are Mr. Cutie* She smirked and then found another guy to dance with.

Woohyun went to go find Hyemi.

"Uhm, Hoya could you get me some punch please?" Hyemi asked

Hoya smiled *At least she knows me* "Yeah, sure just hold still" He went to go get punch

Another hand appeared in front on Hyemi. She looked up at a very handsome guy. It was Woohyun.

She didn't know who he was but he seemed very familiar to her.

"Would you like to dance?" Woohyun asked.

"I'm feet hurt right now, I'm sorry." She apologetically said.

"Oh, It's okay find if I join you?"

Hyemi smiled and patted the seat next to her "Be my guest"

"Do you know who I am?" Woohyun asked hoping for a yes.

Hyemi bit her lip. "I'm sorry but no I don’t."

Woohyun frowned. "Oh it's okay."

"Hey, I came back with the drinks" Hoya said holding two drinks in his hand.

Hyemi was occupied with getting the drink from Hoya she didn't notice that the "mysterious" guy left.

She turned around to introduce that mysterious man to Hoya. "Hey this is Ho-" *Where did he go?*

"Hyemi who are you talking to?" Hoya asked

"Oh, never mind."

Woohyun was in the corner watching Hoya and Hyemi converse.

Woohyun sighed *I shouldn't have come*

Woohyun left the dance and just went home.

~~~~

I'm typing chap eight as of now~ (: