Secrets Revealed.

Two Hot Nerds In Love

"So did you plan where we're going?" Hyemi asked?

"Yep!" Said Woohyun "But it's a secret."

Hyemi pouted and Woohyun thought it was cute how she wanted to know.

The ride to Woohyun's 'secret' place was silent. It wasn't one of those awkward silences but a comforting one. They talked from time to time about school and stuff but that was basically it.

Hyemi's eyes widen as she realized where Woohyun was driving her too.

"Lotte World? Really Woohyun oppa? Hyemi asked

"Yeah, what's wrong with Lotte World? I want to have fun with you here!" He beamed. They went in and Woohyun was the jumpy one this time. Hyemi thought it was cute how he wanted to go on the rides with her.

"Hyemi where would you like to go?" Woohyun asked.

"Hmmm." She put her finger on her bottom  lip. "Ah! The roller coaster!" She pointed at the one where people on the ride were screaming.

"Well then let's go! The line isn't that long too!" Woohyun said and they both got in line to ride the roller coaster.

They both dragged each other from ride to ride. After a couple rides they got hungry and bought ice cream.

"Uhm, I'll have a vanilla ice cream please" Hyemi said

"And I'll take the Strawberry" Woohyun said. The female worker stared at Woohyun she wondered why someone that looks so handsome was wearing glasses. And also the same for Hyemi. The worker wondered why Hyemi was wearing those glasses too.

The worker handed them their ice cream Woohyun thanked her and they went to go find a table to sit and eat. Hyemi got some ice cream on her lips and Woohyun wanted to wipe it off for her but he resisted the urge to because he thought it would be awkward.

"Uhm. Hyemi, you have some ice cream on your lips" Woohyun said pointing to his lips so Hyemi can mimic him.

Hyemi's eyes crossed as she tried to look at the ice cream on her lips. "Oh ehe I guess I'm a pretty messy eater." She the ice cream from her lips and continued eating. Woohyun chuckled watching her he found it amusing. He thought that this would probably be the right time to tell her his secret.

"Hyemi can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, sure what is it Woohyun oppa?" Hyemi asked.

"Do you know the cooperation Nam Foods?"

"Yeah, Why do you ask?"

"Oh, and do you know the son of the cooperation?"

"No…" Hyemi was getting confused and wondering why Woohyun was asking all of these questions.

-----

Jia and her friends decided to go to Lotte World to hang out and maybe find some guys to hook up with. They were just walking around when Fei pointed out "Hey, Isn't that Hyemi and her nerd friend Woohyun?" "But wait, Woohyun looks hot." Suzy pointed out.

Jia turned around and saw Woohyun staring at Hyemi eat her ice cream. Jia wanted to go ruin their little 'date' she told the others to wait for her at another table. Since Hyemi and Woohyun were sitting beside each other they couldn't see Jia behind them.

Jia was about to go ruin their date when all of a sudden she overheard them talking about Nam Foods.

-----

"Why are you asking me this Woohyun?" Hyemi asked

Woohyun puffed his cheeks and finally told her "Well, I trust you and I hope you won't tell anyone okay?"

"Uhm okay, but what is it that you want to tell me?"

"I'm the son of Nam Foods."

Hyemi's eyes widen and so did Jia's. Jia couldn't believe it when she heard that Woohyun had 'Nam' as his last name she thought it was just a coincidence. She didn't actually think that he would be the son of one of the biggest company's in Korea.

"I want you to keep it a secret Hyemi. I don't want anyone to know this."

"I won't oppa. But even though you don't want anyone to know who you are why are you at this school dressed up as a nerd? Why aren't you at one of those high class private schools."

Woohyun sighed "It's cause I want to meet friends normally, and my previous school I didn't have this nerd get up and people were trying to befriend me because of my status, looks, and money. I don't want that cause I don't know if they actually wanted to be friend cause of me or my money. And then I met you. Even though no one would even take a second glance at me you were willing to befriend me. You didn't even know anything about me but you were willing to try to become friends, you're a really good friend Hyemi. I'm glad I met someone like you"

Hyemi smiled at what he said. She was still a bit stunned that her friend turns out to be a millionaire maybe even billionaire.

Woohyun took his glasses off and stared at Hyemi right in the eyes. "Also Hyemi I have something to confess." He hesitated for a moment. "I like you."

~~~~

MUAHAHA. Cliff Hanger~ I hope you enjoy (: I'm typing the next chapter right after I upload this but I'll probably upload the next chapter sometime this week. Cause I'm really really busy.  I hope you enjoy~ Don't forget to subscribe and comment!