Oppa

Two Hot Nerds In Love

Woohyun rushed out of the store as fast as he can. *Phew that was a close one. I wonder if she recognized me. Probably not cause I'm not wearing my glasses* Woohyun was walking back home when he heard crying. He was curious so he went to find out where the crying was coming from.

It was a little boy crying next to a dukbokki stand and the ajusshi there was trying to calm him down while dealing with unhappy costumers. Woohyun walked up to the little boy and asked him "Hey little boy why are you crying?" Woohyun asked giving the boy a friendly smile.

"I-I can't find my mom" the little boy managed to say.

Woohyun wanted to help the little boy find his mom but he had to get back to his dad so he took the ice cream he bought and gave it to the little boy to cheer him up.

"Here you go. Cheer up! I know that your mom is looking for you right now!" Woohyun said while handing the boy the ice cream bar.

"Thank you hyung!" The boy said cheerfully accepting the ice cream.

"ehe no problem." Woohyun laughed. "Hey hyung has to go now. Be a good boy alright?"

"Ne!"

Woohyun walked back to the office and just listened to his father teaching him what to do.

-----

The weekend went by fast and next thing you know it was Monday. Which meant school.

Woohyun came to school with caution if Hyemi was going to mention anything about Saturday. But surprisingly Hyemi did not mention it once. *hm maybe she didn't know it was me after all* Woohyun thought.

Class was boring as always. Some students were trying their best to stay awake some just slept and didn't care. The bell rang for lunch the students who were sleeping got startled by the bell. Hyemi giggled at the fact of that.

"What's so funny?" Woohyun wondered.

"Oh it's nothing" Hyemi giggled again and walked away.

"Hey! Wait for me!"

Woohyun and Hyemi were both in the library after eating their lunch to get a head start on today's homework.

Hyemi was getting frustrated she did not know how to answer this question. She push the text book aside and banged her head on the table numerous times until she felt something soft and warm on her forehead instead of a cold hard table. She looked up and it was Woohyun he put his palm there.

"You shouldn't do that Hyemi you could hurt your head." Woohyun said giving her a smile.

Hyemi blushed at Woohyun smiling at her. Woohyun always smiled at her but for some reason she felt butterflies in her tummy.

"I don't get this it's so confusing ugh!" Hyemi complained and banged her head on the table once again.

"Here let me help you." Woohyun took her text book and looked at question Hyemi was confused about.

 (Okay so I'm a ninth grader writing this fic so basically what the math problem I'm going to write down is obviously going to be grade nine math. I'm just going to copy off a question from my homework. LOL. If the answer is wrong then sorry I hate my math unit atm I don't understand it either. *bangs head on keyboard*)

"Okay so the question is 3(y - 8 ) = 0. Do you have any clue on how to solve it?" Woohyun asked

"All I know is that you have to find what Y equals to. Is that right?" Hyemi asked not confident.

(Okay this gigantic paragraph below is basically answer the equation. You can choose to skip it or read it if you want to know how to solve it. LOL. I'm not very good with explain math problems are I tried the best I can do.)

"Yep! But first you have to solve 3(y - 8). Since the three is outside of the brackets that means you have to multiply it into the bracket. So 3 multiplied by y equals 3y and 3 multiplied by negative 8 would be negative 24. Now the equation would be 3y - 24 = 0. Now you have to isolate the 3y so you would bring the -24 to the other side of the bracket. Since it is going to the other side the operation would change from -24 to +24. Now the equation would be 3y = 24. To just isolate y you divide the three to both sides on the left side it cancels the threes out leaving y equaling to 8, because 24 divided by 3 equals 8. Do you understand that now Hyemi? Woohyun asked.

"OOOHHH. Omg I'm so stupid" Hyemi face palmed herself. "That was really simple and I didn't even know how to do it"

"Don't call yourself stupid Hyemi you just didn't understand the question but when you ask for help you can improve! So you understand how to do it know right?"

"Yeep! Thanks Woohyun!" Hyemi beamed.

"Wait hold on. Hyemi aren’t I older than you.? Woohyun asked getting slightly amused now.

"I don't know when is your birthday?" Hyemi asked slightly confused why Woohyun would ask her that.

"February 8th. And when is yours Hyemi"

Hyemi caught on, on what Woohyun was trying to do. "Ap-April 28th."

Woohyun smirked. "I'm older than you shouldn't you be calling me oppa?" Woohyun wriggled his eyebrows.

"What!? No why would I call you that? Hyemi shouted back

"Come on I'm older then you call me oppa. Like this Woohyun Oppa~." Woohyun batted his eyes and talked in a high pitched voice.

"Woohyun Op-oppa." Hyemi said in defeat. "How are you going to benefit from having me call you oppa."

"I don't know but I like how you call me Oppa." Woohyun admitted.

Hyemi's cheeks grew red instantly.

BRING~

"Let's get back to class! Loser buys ice cream." And after that Woohyun ran to class leaving Hyemi there dumbfounded.

"HEY THAT'S NOT FAIR!" She shouted

"SHHHH! And get back to class miss." The library hissed.

"Oh, Sorry" Hyemi bowed and ran to class.

~~~~~~

Ahh! This chapter was not as good as i imagined it in my head, Like the ideas I had I couldn't put it into words >.<

Thanks K-popSaranghaE for the idea of this title!