9

Words through Notes

 

Changjo's POV

 

We quickly sent Eunmi to the hospital quick as I began to panick. "Please stay with me stay with me" I said. The ambulance arrived and settled Eunmi in the bed. I went with her there at the car as we waited for us to arrive.

 

-After a minute or so-

 

I went out the car as Eunmi was sent to the Emergency room. I waited outside worrying. "Changjo!" I heard a familiar voice. "Hyung!" I said and began to hug him. "Is she okay?" Minho hyung asked. "Mollayo. I hope she's okay" I said softly. Then came next the others with Hyun Woo hyung and Suzy noona.

 

"We heard" they both said. The doctor came out and asked who her relatives are. "Me" I said."She's safe. She only had a slight fracture in her right leg. And the wound on her head was already bandaged. But" he paused which made me tense up a bit. "She might not wake up in a few days. That's all" he said and left. "Its those Sistar noonas fault. those es" I cursed.

I stood up and went to the front desk asking where Eunmi's room is. "Choi Eunmi" I said. "Room 112" she said flirtatiously patting her eyelashes which made me about to puke. "Dont flirt with me " I said and left.

 

She stood there shock on what I said. I walked the hallway of the hospital finding the number. I stopped my tracks and saw Room 112. "Changjo-goon next time don't leave like that arraso?" I heard L.Joe hyungs voice. I nodded my head and went inside seeing Eunmi on the bed. Head bandaged, covered with black and blue bruises.

 

"If something will happen to her I'll surely kill those es" I said holding her hand. "Hope you'd wake up sooner" I said as a tear trickled down my face. 

 

Chunji's and Niel's POV

(a/n: First time writing two POVs. kekeke).

"I pity Changjo so much. If Eunmi has a chance to die I don't know if he's still here in this world" Chunji said. "I totally agree. Hope she'd be okay" CAP said and went to Changjo patting his back.

 

"I should stay here with Changjo" Niel said. "Me too! Me too" Ricky raised his hands jumping up and down. "No!" Chunji and Niel said. For Niel, it wasn't good since he wants to be with Eunmi. So for Chunji, he didn't want Ricky to stay because he'll make some noise and bother Changjo though he's the one who lightens up the mood.

 

Ricky pouted and nodded as we left Changjo and Niel at the hospital with Eunmi.

 

-End of POVs-

 

When Changjo went out to get them some food, Niel was there with Eunmi alone. "Eunmi which means grace and beautiful was now destroyed by those damn witches" Niel said caressing her face.  "I think its just like a Cinderella story. Always gets bullied by her stepsisters. Much more like a  fairytale with no Prince Charming" Niel paused. "But next time, I will give you the best happily ever after. Dangsin-eul Sarang Eunmi-ah" with that he kissed his forehead and waited for Changjo to arrive.

 

"Here hyung. Sorry it took long. There was many people there and too crowded" Changjo said panting. "Ani, its okay" Niel said as they ate their food. "I bet she'll wake up tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I know it wont take long for her deep slumber so dont worry" Niel said.

 

"Komawo. You helped a lot" Changjo said. 

 

After couple of minutes Changjo glanced at the clock. "Its already 10:00 you better go home" Changjo said. "No."

Changjo just shrugged and went to sit beside you and slept after 4 minutes or so. 

 

"I better sleep to. Jal jayo(goodnight)" then Niel drifted off to dreamland.

 

heheh. How was it??

Hope Niel's thought would be right, Right?

kekeke. Please do leave a comment and subscribe if you liked it.

 

DAESGEUL GUDOG!! JEBAL JEBAL!!

JEONGMAL MODUGA KOMAWOYO.

 

-TEENTOPSARANG