5

Words through Notes

You woke up when you heard your phone buzzed. You took a glance at the I.D when it was your best friend Hyun Woo.

To: Eunmi

From: Hyunnie

 

아침 Eunmi! 어떻게 당신은? 난 우리 엄마가 나에게 너의 옆에있는 아파트를 구입 한 이후 학교가 이전 결정거야. Changjo도 알리십시오.
kekeke. 당신에게 이렇게 모두가보고 싶어요. :) 제가 귀하의 회신을 기다리고됩니다. (Morning Eunmi! How are you? I'm deciding to transfer there at your school since my mother bought me an apartment which is next to yours. Inform Changjo too.
kekeke. Miss you both so much. :) I'll be waiting for your reply.)
 
You smiled at his text and woke Changjo up. "Changjo-ah I got a text from Hyunnie" You said jumping over his bed. He shot up from his bed wide eyes. "Jinjja? Hyun Woo hyung would be comming here?" he asked. You then nodded happily.
 
Changjo's POV
 
When I heard Eunmi telling me that Hyun Woo hyung was staying here, I quickly texted him.
 
To: Hyun Woo hyung
From: Changjo
 
신형! 당신이 한국으로 돌아 간다 들었어요! 언제입니까? 나와 Eunmi 당신을보고 싶어! 나는 또한 당신이 우리와 함께 같은 학교에 갈 꺼야 들었어요! 당신을보고 너무 흥분 돼. 텍스트가 도착 것이라고 우리 둘 때.
안녕히 계세요 ~! (Hyung! I heard that you're going back to Korea! When? Me and Eunmi want to see you! I also heard that you'll be going to the same school with us! I'm so excited to see you. Text both of us when you would arrive.
Bye~!)
 
 
After it I took a bath directly when Eunmi was done. "Changjo-ah when you're done could you please buy some groceries? I'll leave the list at the table" I heard Chunji hyung said. "Neh" I answered from the bathroom. Once I was done dressing myself, I called out Eunmi if she would agree to come with me.
 
I took the list, shoved it in my pocket and dragged Eunmi with me.
 
After a couple of minutes of walk, we arrive at the supermarket which was a couple of blocks away from our apartment.
 
 
We went in as I grabbed a cart and both of us roamed around buying the things which was written in the paper. When we we're done I quickly got the money from my pocket and payed for the groceries. "Kaja Eunmi-ah. You'll carry the light ones there" I said. She nodded and quickly picked it up as we went back to the apartment.
 
Your POV
 
Once we we're done Changjo paid the groceries and told me to carry the light ones. I quickly picked it up. As we were walking my phone buzzed.
 
To: Eunmi
From: Hyunnie
 
아침! 서울에서 나중에 밤에 도착합니다. 내가 그 일에 대해 잊어부터 나에게 당신의 집의 주소를 지정하세요. ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ. 미안하지만, 나에게 주소를 알려주십시오.
고마워요! (Morning! I'll arrive in Seoul later tonight. Please give me the address of your house since I forgot about it. kekekeke. sorry   but please give me the address.
Thank you!)
 

"Oppa look. Hyunnie oppa said he'll arrive later tonight" I said as I gave my phone to Changjo. "Then send to him our address" he said. "Ahh neh I forgot" I said. After it I quickly replied.

 

To: Hyunnie

From: Eunmi

Oppa이 우리의 주소가 올바르게 수행되거나 다시 길을합니다 (enter address here). (Oppa this is our address follow it correctly or you'll get lost again: (enter address here)

After sending it we arrived at the apartment. "Oppa, baegopa" I said outside the apartment. "When we get inside we'll eat. I'm sure hyung already cooked food" Changjo said giving me a reassuring smile.

Once we arrived I quickly rushed my way to the kitchen and sat down the chair and placed the groceries on beside the sink. "That was quick" your twin said amused. You smiled while nodding and saw the others woke up late. '언제 음식이 완료 될 것인가?(When will the food be done?)' I wrote. "Just wait" was the answer given to you. You just nodded and went to your room to change into comfortable clothes. I was about to undress when someone opened the door. I looked around to see Niel like a tomato wide eyes and looked away.

 

That's when I noticed I was undress. "KYAAA!!~~~" I shouted enough for them to be heard. I quickle dress myself as Changjo came in a 'what-happened-look'. "C-Changjo-g-goon i-it w-was a-an a-accid-dent. I-I t-thought no one's h-here" Niel said flushed red stuttering.

"B-BWOH?!! Don't tell me-" as Changjo thought of it, he got furioused and walked towards me angrily. "Please get out hyungs" he said. I got a bit nervous because he wasn't like this. "Did he do something to you?" He asked searching all over. "A-ani, I just forgot to lock the room and it was all an accident" I said. "Okay, next time be more cautious, there are boys in this apartment not girls arraso?". I nodded in response and told me to dress and lock the door. I nodded as he went out. I didn't want to eavesdrop if ever Changjo would scold his hyung.

 

Niel's POV

As the thought of it, I flushed red. *Why didn't I even noticed that she was there? Aish* I ruffled my hair in frustration still flushed red. "Yah! Did you saw something that was girl's privacy?" L.Joe hyung asked. "A-ani I didn't" I said nervously. But I really didn't saw it, really. I heard the door of Eunmi's room opened and saw Changjo there furious. "Uh-oh" Ricky said. 

"Hyung! Did you see something when you got in there?!" He asked raising his tone. "A-aniyo I didn't I swear" I said nervous. My heart was accelerating because of nervousness. "Then explain" he said. "Please don't be angry. I didn't saw anything. I was about to get my book that you borrowed when the door was open. Then I saw Eu-Eunmi there h-half . B-but I didn't see anything I really swear promise" I explained cracking my voice out. "You better" with that I just nodded and looked at the others. " I totally swear!!" I said. For that they nodded and that the tense lessen up.

 

I heard the door open seeing Eunmi there already tense. Our eyes locked as I blushed and looked away. She sat across me and beside Changjo as Ricky asked her to play wii with him. There was awkwardness between us and she kept on spacing out when it comes to me. My heart sank a bit. "Why don't you apologize to her?" Chunji hyung said. I nodded and breathed in and out. "Eu-Eunmi-ah joesonghabnida Eunmi-ah it was and accident I swear" I said. '그것이 내가 당신을 용서 괜찮아요.(it's okay I forgive you.)' she wrote. "Kamsahamnida. jeongmal kamsahamnida" I said bowing continuously. "I didn't see you talking formal too us" CAP whined. "Mehrong" I said and stuck out my tongue. "You better get here thick lips" CAP said as we chased each other while Chunji cooked dinner.

We heard the doorbell rang as Eunmi ran up to open it. "Annyeong!" a guy said hugging Eunmi.

 

To be continued....

 

 

안녕 어땠어?
당신이 너무 좋아 바랍니다.
만세!! 난 이미 훨씬 증가 1 명의 가입자가 희망을 습득합니다.
ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ. :)
 
고마워 ♥
 
작성자 : Teentopsarang
 
(Hi! how was it?
hope you like it so so much.
Hooray!! I already gain 1 subscriber hope it increased much.
kekekeke. :)
 
thanks!  ♥
 
By: Teentopsarang ♥♥♥♥♥