Eating outside with friends

Words through Notes

Writing this chapter while listening to this: http://youtu.be/SK-xhoe3nLM (Tablo and Lee Hi are soo bood here especially Mithra ^_^)

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You and the others especially MinKyoung went to a restaurant. You stop by a restaurant named Mugyodong Bugeokukjib. The eight of you went inside and began to order your food. "Why did you ordered so little?" Changjo asked you curiously. "Its because I'm already full from all the nervousness earlier" you scoffed and rolled your eyes teasingly which made the others chuckle. "Are you sure you'll pay for today?" Niel asked. "Of course. Immo just sent us money right?" you said looking at Changjo who nodded eagerly.

 

All of you waited till the food came. All of you began eating laughing and cracking jokes with each other. "MinKyoung right?" L.Joe asked MinKyoung who smiled and nodded. "Ahh.. yes the best student in History class" L.Joe said nodding. "You interested?" she asked teasingly. "Sorry but I'm not" he answered back and began eating.

 

"If you have a chance to pass at the audition, what song would you sing?" Ricky asked. "Me?? umm...  Have you heard J-Min's Stand Up?" you asked Ricky which shooked his head. "That's what I'm going to sing" you said proudly. 

 

"Jinjja?! I love that sing so much!" MinKyoung beamed. "Really? Me too" the six guys shook their heads at the sight of the two girls beaming and squealing. After it all of you were finished as the waiter was giving you the reciept and gave the boys a flirtious smile and then you faked cough. "Here you go" you said with a fake smile. 

 

"Let's go. Its already night. How 'bout you unnie?" you asked. "I'll join you guys since my house is down the street next to yours"  she said and clunged an arm at yours and began to walk to the bus stop.

 

You and the others stepped inside the back of the bus. You sat comfortably and felt your eyelids became heavy. Your head swang a bit because you were already sleeping. Niel took a glance at you and placed your head to his shoulder gently.

 

When your head was on his shoulder, you began to adjust yourself which made him blush. 

 

Meanwhile~

 MinKyoung sat beside L.Joe who kept on annoying him at times. "Hey look" MinKyoung said pointing at Niel who was blushing and Eunmi who was sleeping on his shoulder. "Should I take a photo?" she asked. "You should. And sent it to me so that I can tease them about this" L.Joe smirked evily.

 

MinKyoung grabbed her phone and took a photo of both of you. "Wow~. You should be a good photographer. I mean you are perfect in taking pictures" L.Joe complimented which made her blush and look away. L.Joe chuckled at her reaction and waited for an answer.

 

"T-Thank y-you" MinKyoung stuttered and mentally face palmed herself. 'Cute' L.Joe beamed in his head. 'Wait.. Why am I saying this?' he thought and shook his head which made MinKyoung raised her brow.

 

"What?". 

 

"Nothing".