11

Words through Notes

It was Monday morning as I and Teen Top went to school and saw Sistar looking down at their feet. "Ooohh.. I'm so gonna-" Changjo was about to finsih his sentence as I placed my hand at his shoulders. "Please dont Changjo. I know they're already regretting it. Dont pick up another fight again. Perhaps, they already got their punishments" I said and gave him a reasurring smile.

 

Changjo nodded his head as he thought about it.

 

Flashback~

 

I woke up early in the morning to see everyone asleep. I went outside to take a walk and exercise myself a bit.

 

I went to the park beside our apartment as I noticed four girls looking at me with a sad face. "Eu-eunmi we-we *SLAP*" I stopped Hyorin with my slap and she fell down. "That's what I felt when you hurt me. It hurts right?" I said on the verge of tears but kept it.

 

"Your sorry isnt enough. I thought this would be my nice morning but I guess it isnt. FOUR devils are already getting me back to hell. GOODBYE" with that I stomped away.

 

End of Flashback~ 

 

The school bell rang as classes started. Our History teacher walked in and gave us back their exam papers. "Not bad Ms.Choi perfect straight As. Now wonder you always top MORE than your brother" with that all our class laughed. "Dont laugh too" Changjo pouted. "Arasso" and I chuckled.

 

History class ended and went out of the room for 30 mins. breaktime. "Changjo! Eunmi! How was class?" Chunji asked. "Great umma" me and Changjo said as CAP, L.Joe laughed their heads off. 

 

"Ugh.. Cut it out! I dont like it" he snorted. "L.Joe appa, Chunji umma is bad" me and Changjo teased again and Chunji looked away. "Now stop that stupid shipping let's go and take a break" L.Joe said changing the subject. "Neh! Appa. Let's go umma" then me and Changjo both skipped away from the two.

 

Meanwhile~

 

"These twins are too annoying. Hey! Where's Ricky and Niel?" Chunji asked. "I dunno where the two are" L.Joe then followed the two of you with CAP behind.

 

"Hyung! Did we wait you so long?" Ricky asked Chunji panting. "What happened to the both of you?" Chunji asked back not answering the younger's question with an irritated face. "My teacher dissmissed me so long" Ricky excused. "And why?". "Hyung. Puh-lease. Stop acting like a mother" Niel then scoffed away going to where you, Changjo, L.Joe and CAP hyung went.

 

"Yup He's right. We better get going umma. We only have 25 minutes for breaktime" Ricky clunged his arms to Chunji's and walked to the way where you and the others went.

 

*I feel like a stupid. I have to stop acting like an umma* Chunji thought with a frowning face.

 

Annyeong readers! Sorry if I didn't update to long.

kekeke. I made a short time for Chunjoe couple. kekeke

Hope you like it! Subscribe and Comment.

 

-Teentopsarang