6

Words through Notes

We heard the doorbell rang as Eunmi ran up to open it. "Annyeong!" a guy said hugging Eunmi.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eunmiちゃんお元気ですか?あなたの兄弟はどこですか?私はあなたにそんなに両方を欠場 (Eunmi-chan how are you? Where's your brother? I miss you both so much?" the guy said in japanese. Chunji, Niel, Ricky, L.Joe and CAP raised their brow as if they didn't understand. 'Bwoh?' you wrote. "Oh! I forgot. I'm in Seoul now. hehehe" the guy said while rubbing his neck. "Hyung? Hyung!" Changjo said running to hug the guy. The five boys got confused more 'cause they dont know him. 

 

"Ahem. Mind introducing?" CAP said. "Ahh.. Neh, Mianhe. Na ileum-eun Lee Hyun Woo ibnida" Hyun Woo said. 'Hyunnie oppa how was your trip? Have you find any girls at the airplane?' you wrote nudging him which made him blush. "d-deh" he answered. "Bwoh?! So you don't like Eunmi anymore?" Changjo said which made the others eyes widened. "Yah! I like your twin as a sister. Neo babo yah?(are you stupid?)" he scoffed. Niel and Ricky sighed in relief at the answer and quickly glared at each other furrowing their brows.

 

"Stop mocking me" They both said. "HYUNG!" They whined together again which made everyone laugh. "Mind introducing them?" Hyun Woo said. "Bang Minsoo ibnida but call me CAP" CAP said. "Lee Byunghun ibnida but call me LJoe" L.Joe greeted. "Lee Chanhee, but call me Chunji" Chunji said shouting from the kitchen. "Ahn Daniel ibnida but call me Niel" Niel said. "Nice name" Hyun Woo complimented. "Thanks" he answered. "Yoo Changhyun, but call me Ricky" Ricky greeted. After introducing themselves they did this get-to-know-each-other thingy.

 

"Dinner's ready!" Chunji shouted from the kitchen. All of you stood up and went to the kitchen and ate dinner. After it all of you sat there full.

"Wah! you cook deliciously for a guy" Hyun Woo said holding his tummy. "Komawo" he said. 'Neh! Hyunnie oppa's right it's delicious' you complimented.

 

"ehehe" he rubbed his neck as L.Joe rolled his eyes. "Tsk. as if it was real" he hissed. "Yah! it's much better than your which is overcooked" CAP  said. "Shikkeureo Hyung!" he said embarrassed as everyone laughed. "Hyung. How many years would you stay here?" Changj0 asked. "I dunno. Maybe after I graduate High School" he said. 'Bwoh?! That short?!' you wrote. "Neh Eunmi-ah I have to help my parents at the company" he said patting your head. You pouted and nod. *Cute* Ricky and Niel thought.

 

After the dinner, Hyun Woo bidded goodbye and went to his apartment which was 2 rooms away from yours. ' I'll go take a bath first' you wrote getting your pajamas. "Lock the door before 'SOMEONE' opens it accidentally" Changjo said stressing the word SOMEONE while looking at Niel.

 

"Yah!" Niel shouted cracking his voice out while flushing red again. 

 

Niel's POV

'I'll go take a bath first' Eunmi wrote getting her pajamas and stopped when Changjo spoke. I just gulped at the action as he said, "Lock the door before 'SOMEONE' opens it accidentall" Changjo said looking at me. I flushed red as I remembered what happened earlier."Yah!" I shouted cracking my voice while I looked like a tomato.

 

"Whatever" Changjo said as he shook his head and went to the living room. "Tsk. too mature for a maknae like him" I hissed. "I heard that hyung" he said from the living room.

 

"You're already getting on my nerves Changjo" I said furiously. "Uh-oh.. RUN!!" he shouted as I chased him around the living room. "Yah! Sit down I can't see" Ricky said pouting.

 

"What's that that you want it to watch so badly" me and Changjo said. "We're watching a horror movie can't you see. We're now on the last part of it so sit down!" L.Joe said. We sat down there obeying our hyung and waited for the movie to be done. "AHHH!!" Chunji hyung shouted as it ended when a ghost appeared.

 

"Yah! are you gay or not?!" L.Joe hyung said. "I'm not!" he answered. "Why'd you even shout?! You scared?!" he teased raising his voice. "So what if I'm scared?! That's normal" he defended. "Man-up hyung! you're already 20" I said butting in. "Don't join on our conversations" L.Joe hyung said to me.

 

"Okay!" I said defeated and raised my hands up surrendering. "Whatever. Now go to sleep" CAP said. All of us nodded as I went to my room.

 

I peaked on Changjo's room while he was on the bathroom. I saw Eunmi there as and said "Goodnight" I said. "Goodnight" she answered and slept. 

 

My heart raced when I heard her talk. *Wah~ her voice is so cute to hear and calm also* I beamed inside my head as I flushed pink. After it I came back to my room and saw Ricky already sleeping. I lied down and drifted of to sleep after a minute.

 

그 짧은 장 죄송합니다 ~ (Sorry if its a short chapter~)

당신이 그것을 좋아하길 바래요! (Hope you liked it!)

하세요 내 이야기를 구독하시기 바랍니다. (Please please subscribe my story.)

지원하고 댓글을 남겨주세요 주셔서 감사합니다. (Thanks for supporting and please leave a comment.)

 

굿나잇! 그리고 만세! 나는 두 번 업데이트되었습니다.(Goodnight! And hooray! I double updated.)
 
그리고 내가 추측이 이후에 업데이트됩니다 ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ. :) (And I'll update after this I guess ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ. :))
 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE JEBAL! JEBAL!!

 
 
 
작성자 : Teentopsarang