4

Words through Notes

"Yah! For you to be happy, why can't we go to the Lotte world" Chunji oppa suggested high-fiving L.Joe oppa. "Deh. Your right! Ka ja?" Changjo stood up dusting himself as he got his hand out helping me to get up. I nodded and took his hand as we went to the Lotte World.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You rode on the bus again and sat next to your brother. After 30 or 35 minutes you arrived at the Lotte World.

"Wah~" Ricky, Changjo and Niel exclaimed as you smiled and eagerly nodded. "Jakkanman, meokja(let's eat) baegopa" Chunji said rubbing his tummy. 'Ne,ulineun haeya (we should)' you wrote. You went to a cafe near you and sat down beside the window.

 

You sat across your brother and waited for the waiter. "mwol mwon haneun geo(what would you want?" the waitress asked flirting to the six boys around you. Chunji, Ljoe and Changjo ate a strawberry cake as Ricky and Niel ate blueberry pancake along with CAP. You only drink a cappuccino since you weren't hungry.

 

"Are you sure you just want to drink cappuccino?" Changjo asked. 'Ne hwaksil haeyo (I'm sure)' you wrote and gave him a reassuring smile. The waitress rolled her eyes and went back to the cashier. When your food arrive, all of you ate your food fast.

 

"Janjanhi siksa(eat slowly)" CAP said. "te(de)" Ricky said while munching his food. When all of you were done you quickly went out of the cafe and waited for the others. "Eunmi-ah don't leave so fast you kept me worrying" Changjo said. 'Mianhe' you wrote. You linked arms with your brother and pointed out at the rollercoaster.

 

"Want to ride that?" Changjo said. You nodded cutely. "Sure then" he replied. Your face brightened up as you grabbed the others and went to the rollercoaster. After the ride, you waited for your oppas to get their heads back. "Wah~ I'm dizzy" Niel said as he held his head and shooked it. 

 

The seven of you went to try the Gyro Drop. "Ahhhh!!!!" Chunji shouted high-pitched as it dropped. 

 

After it Chunji sat down for a while. 'Kwenchana' you wrote. "Ani! Andwae! Maldo andwae! I'm sanghwangi johji anhayo(I'm not okay)" he replied panting. "Tsk. Scaredy cat" L.Joe hissed silently enough for you to hear. You just chuckled at his statement and went for another ride.

 

You saw a bungee drop and wanted to ride on it. You saw Ricky there sitting on a bench silently. You went towards him and swrote something 'oppa let's try that' you pointed at the Bungee Drop as his jaws drop. "Us? That?" he said. You just eagerly nodded and used your aegyo. Ricky blushed and looked away nodding. "D-deh" he said. Your face brightened up and grabbed him towards the place.

 

The intructor gave you instructions as the others buckled the both of you. You walked out along side with Ricky as he was mumbling to himself like death.

When you were on your positions, it started to come up. "UMMA!!" Ricky started to shout. You giggled at his cuteness and it started to drop. "AHH!!!UMMA!!SAVE ME!!" Ricky shouted. You laughed hard since you don't fear it at all.

 

After it the both of you went down as you kept on laughing. 'Have you seen Ricky oppa's face up there?i jimiisseo(It's hilarious)' you wrote and kept on laughing. The others bit their lip to prevent from laughing but failed.

 

"Yah! What so funny?" Ricky said pouting. "A-ani want to get ice cream?" CAP asked still laughing. You and Ricky nodded happily and linked arms together going to the ice cream stand. You and Ricky bought a green peppermint ice cream. Niel and Changjo bought Cookies n Cream as CAP Chunji and Ljoe bought vanilla ice cream.

 

"masineun" Ricky said. "Jeongmal?" Changjo asked. You and Ricky nodded. "Let me try Eunmi-ah" he said shoving on your ice cream. 'Masissneun majjyo?(delicious right?)' you wrote. "hmm.. Dehh.. masissneun (delicious)" He said. After a minute all of you went to try rides again.

 

Then you spotted a character shop. You looked around and see Niel only with you. You dragged him into the shop and find cute things. 

"Eunmi-ah turn around" Niel said. You turned your heel around and got startled when you felt something on your head. "Now open your eyes and look at the mirror" Niel said. You turned around and saw yourself wearing a minnie mouse headband. 

You looked around the store and found a mickey mouse headband to match it on your headband.

You tapped his shoulders and placed the headband to his head. He bend a bit so that you could reach. You didn't notice that your face were inches closer as Niel blushed. *Na jalshini shirheo(I hate myself)* he thought. *babo kateun maeum (Stupid heart)* you thought. After that Niel received a text from his hyungs.

To: Niel

From: CAP Hyung

Yah! 그대는 어디에 있나요? 당신은 Eunmi 함께? (Where are you? Are you with Eunmi?)

Then, he replied back.

To:CAP Hyung

From: Niel

네, 그녀와 함께입니다. 우리는 신형 문자 가게에있어 (Yes, I'm with her. We're at the character shop hyung)

He replied. After a minute he texted again. "That was fast" he said.

To:Niel

From:CAP Hyung

좋아, 우리는 지금이오고 있어요(Okay, we're coming there right now)

You and Niel waited for the others there. After a minute they arrived. "Kaja chibei kal(Let's go home)" CAP said. "Deh!" All of them except you said.

 

All of you rode the bus again as you drifted to dreamland.

 

어땠어? (How was it?).

당신은 정말 맘에 듭니다 희망 (Hope you like it very much).당신은 코멘트를 할 경우 감사하겠습니다 (I would appreciate if you do comment).

신청하세요! (Please Subscribe!) 너무 너무 감사합니다

 

당신을 많이 사랑 (Love you very much) OH! 해피 18 세가 Changjo oppa (Happy 18th birthday Changjo oppa).

 

-Teentopsarang