15

Words through Notes

 

You woke up by the sound of the boys shouting. "Yah! Go wake her up now!" . "No I won't!". "Oh c'mon". "Hyung its still early!'' . "Ugh. Just freakin' wake her up or we'll be late. 

 

You stood up from your bed annoyed at them pointing fingers on who will wake you up. "Morning" you said and went to the bathroom. The atmosphere became silent when you got out from bed. They went back to their own business waiting for you to be done.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

All of you went to school laughing as you spaced up your pace and went to MinKyoung since there are girls surrounding them. "Hey" you greeted at MinKyoung. "Morning" she smiled at you and smiled back. "I heard it'll be announce at 8 in the morning which is 30 minutes to wait" you looked at her and looked down. "But, the question is... would I pass?" you looked at her and gave her a small smile. This competition was only your chance to prove to them that you weren't the non-talking-girl you used to be. You heard her chuckle and nodded. "Of course. You would pass. You have a wonderful voice" she said and patted your shoulder and went to class first. 

 

You smiled at yourself and went to class too. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The bell rang motioning the students to go to class. You glanced at the time and it was still 7:55. 'They rang it 5 minutes early' you thought and shrugged. The teacher came in and slammed her desk with the ruler and the buzz inside your classroom stopped. "You must be thinking why the bell rang 5 minutes early" your teacher said and the whole class slowly nodded. "Its because the office staffs will announce those who pass and I'm sure that most students from our class joined. So please be quiet" your teacher said. 

 

The speaker began to sound and you felt your heart beat fast. The announcer kept on calling names and some of your classmates didn't passed and some are. "The last one who passed is..." the announcer paused making your heartbeat increase. "Choi Eunmi. Congratulations and we'll meet each other tomorrow so get ready for your song choice" and the speaker went off.

 

You glanced at Changjo and Niel oppa who mouthed me 'congrats' and pumped their fist saying 'Fighting'. You chuckled at their action and you turned to look at the sky and remembered your memory with your parents.

 

Flashback~

 

"Eomma. Eunmi-ah would be a singer when she grows up" you said to your eomma. "Of course jagi. You have a charming voice like your brother" she said while carresing your hair. 

 

"And if it comes true. I'm sure me, your appa and your brother would support you" she said. "Eomma saranghaeyo" you said and kissed your mom's cheek. "Nado saranghae jagi".

 

End of flashback~

 

You hold yourself back from tears and breathed in and out. "I hope it would come true Eomma" you mumbled silently not wanting for them to hear what you said.