3

Words through Notes

You waited for class to finish and took a glance at the clock. *Aish.. I need to be early for tomorrow* you thought. Just then the bell rang. "Class dismissed" Your homeroom teacher said as students dashed out hurriedly out of the room. "Eunmi-ah" You heard Changjo calling you. You linked arms with him as both of you walked your way to meet the others in the school gates.

 

"They're late" Chunji said tapping his foot on the floor with crossed arms. "Oh!There they are" L.Joe said waving at the both of you. You ran towards them as the seven of you walked your way home.

 

"When we arrive, go take your bath and eat dinner. Tomorrow, we should be early" Changjo said as you smiled and nodded. "What time would you go Changjo-goon?" CAP asked. "Maybe 7 or 7:30" he answered. 'Want to come?' you wrote. "If you want us too" Ricky said. You took a glance at Changjo to see  if he was mad. He looked back at you and smiled. "Sure". After it all of you arrived at the apartment and did what Changjo told you to.

 

-Next Day-

You woke up as you felt someone nudging at you. You sat up and rubbed your eyes groaning. When your vision got clearer, you looked up to see Changjo smiling at you. "Go take a bath now" Changjo said. "But it's too early" You whined. "It's better to be early, Minho hyung and Sulli noona have their schedules in the afternoon. They even have to do their practice at 9 so get up" Changjo said. You nodded got your towel and went to the bathroom.

 

You went out of the bathroom wearing this:

(Forget about the bag and the girl)

You saw everyone at the dinning room eating breakfast already. "Oh! Eunmi-ah ka ja let's eat" Changjo said patting a seat next to him. You nodded and went towards him and started eating. After it, all of you went to the bus stop and waited for the bus. Girls walking past by the seven of you kept giving you death glares.

 

As the bus came all of you hopped in and took a seat at the back since it would be a half an hour ride. You felt your eyelids got heavy but blinked again to prevent from sleeping but failed.

 

Niel's POV

It was 15 minutes riding the bus when I felt some weights on my shoulder. I turned my head to look at it and saw Eunmi sleeping there by my side soundly.

Just then my heart was beating rapidly, fast as if it was about to burst out. A time bomb that there was only 10 seconds left. I blushed and looked outside since I dont want my hyungs and dongsaengs to see me like a tomato.

 

When we reached the bus stop I shaked Eunmi continouosly. "Hmmm?" She said groaning while rubbing her eyes. *Cute* I blushed a bit and looked away. "W-we a-alread-dy a-arrive" I stuttered cracking my voice up. * why did I stutter like that.*

 

Her eyes shut open and pulled me down when she noticed the dorr almost closing. "Jakkanman!" She said. The door opened again as we ran towards the others. "Kamsahamnida" both of us said.

 

We walked towards the way to the cementery and stopped when we arrived. "Eunmi! Changjo!" we heard a girl and a boy's voice. "Minho hyung! Sulli noona!" Changjo said as he and Eunmi dashed towards them and hugged them both. "How are the two of you?" the girl named Sulli asked. 

'We're fine noona' she wrote. "Good. And who's this?" the guy named Minho asked while pointing at us. "My friends" Changjo said as we introduced ourselves one by one. After it we went inside the cementery. It was so cold when we got in there.

 

We stopped when we saw the grave of their parents. Their parents name was:

Choi Heejun(father) and Choi Jeul Min(mother).

 

"Annyeong Samchon and Imo" Minho hyung and Sulli noona said. "Annyeong umma and appa" Changjo followed. We prayed for a minute as we saw Eunmi tearing up.

 

Your POV

When we arrived at the grave of our bumo(parents), I remember my past with them. When Minho oppa and Sulli unnie greeted followed by Changjo, I remeber those things our bumo told us.

-Flashback-

"Umma! Appa! Are we going to Changjo's school?" an eleven year-old Eunmi asked. "Ne yeobo" naneun umma said. The drive took a minute as my appa's phone rang. 

"B-BWOH?!" He shouted at the phone. I flinched at the tone and tugged in my shirt. "W-Wae?" naneun umma asked. I got terrified eonje neun appa sped the car.

After it I cried and held my appa's arm to slow it off. "Geumanheyo Eunmi!" naneun umma said. "ANI!! as long as appa slows down!" I protested. After seconds the car went going right and left as it was losing its break. Then we crashed at a streetlight. I cried my hearts out shouting their name but got no response after it.

-End of Fkashback-

"Eunmi-ah don't cry now" Changjo said wiping my tears away. I nodded and sniffed. Minho oppa and Sulli noona went first because of their schedule as we stayed there for a while.

 

"Yah! For you to be happy, why can't we go to the Lotte world" Chunji oppa suggested high-fiving L.Joe oppa. "Deh. Your right! Ka ja?" Changjo stood up dusting himself as he got his hand out helping me to get up. I nodded and took his hand as we went to the Lotte World.

 

Annyeong!! I cant get any comments now. Please subscribe. Jebal! Jebal!

Gakkeum uulhaeyo. :( kekeke.. Mianhe if I updated late. Now its raining outside.

Huimangda dangsieun kudokhada (Hope you subscribe) Jeongmal Jeongmal Komawo

Hwaiting!~

 

-Teentopsarang ☻