12

Words through Notes

 

You woke up as sunlight shone over your face. "Wake up Eunmi. We have class today" Changjo said. You sat up and fixed your bed. "Its a miracle that you're early dummy" You said and chuckled. "Mwo?! What'd you call me?!" Changjo raised his voice which made you flinch. "I'll use the bathroom first. Bye" you said and grabbed a towel then went to the bathroom. Changjo chuckled at his twin's action and shook his head. 

 

"That was new to me" Chunji popped out of nowhere which made Changjo jump, his hand on his chest. "That shocked me" Changjo said. "Sorry. And please wear a thick jacket or whatever 'cause its cold today" Chunji said. "Its obvious that its winter season eomma" Changjo explained and went to the kitchen. "I really have to stop acting like a eomma" Chunji face palmed himself and followed Changjo in the kitchen.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You were taking a bath when you heard someone knock the door. "5 minutes more please" you said and hurried. When you were done you quickly changed into your uniform and opened the door to see L.Joe running inside the bathroom as you quickly went outside and locked the door. *Its hard to live with boys I guess* you thought.

 

You went to the kitchen to see the food was ready and the boys except L.Joe was already wearing their uniform. "Let's eat we're hungry" Ricky said and you nodded then sat beside Ricky which shocked the younger and also Niel. "What? You wont eat?" You joked. "Ani. And dont steal my food" Ricky said pointing a spoon on your face. You and the others began eating silently and you were the first one who was done eating.

 

5 minutes all of you waited for Chunji to be done at washing the dishes. "Hurry up-" L.Joe didnt finished his sentence when Chunji appeared. "Lets go" CAP said and opened the door as you and the others grab the coats and went outside.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey wait!" all of you stopped in your tracks and turned around to see Hyun Woo running towards the six of you. "Thanks." he said panting very hard. "Oh c'mon" L.Joe said in english. "Shut up" Hyun Woo answered in korean. "Let's go. I'm sure Suzy unnie is waiting for you" you said and wiggled one of your brows. "Shoot. ANd thanks for the reminder" he said and began running again.

 

"How'd you know?" Chunji asked as all of you were starting to walk. "Its because I know everything unlike you eo-" you were cutted off when Chunji covered his hand on your mouth. "Now now. Let's hurry slowpokes" he said and walked fast so that he wont be killed by his friends. 

 

All of you went inside the school campus as a poster was shone in the bulletin board. "Eunmi-ah let's go take a look" Changjo said and grabbed your wrist  and went to the bulletin board. 

 

"Okay. Its says, 'Singing competition Top High Auditorium. Wednesday 5:00 p.m Conestants that are interested may audition later at the Top High Auditorium 4:00 pm'" Changjo said reading it. "You should join Eunmi-ah" Changjo said. Both of you heard some girls and boys laugh. 'That none talking girl would join?". "You have gotta be kidding me". "She'll just be a coward up there". Changjo sent glares at them and they stopped talking. "Forget about them Changjo-ah. And about joining? I'll think of it" you said and smiled proudly. 

 

All of you went to the classroom as the bell rang. "Is Eunmi really gonna join?" Niel asked Changjo. "I know she will. Dont worry" Changjo gave Niel a reassuring smile. "I guess. But I never heard her sing" Niel added. "Then you'll hear her today" Changjo sat straight and looked at the teacher who was writing notes and Niel who was copying.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was already lunch time and all of you should meet at the rooftop. *Should I join or not? I mean, its my chance to show them that the non-talking-girl is now gone* you thought and as your index finger was tapping your chin as you were walking through the rooftop. "I guess I should" you said and ran your way to the rooftop.

 

You opened the door and shouted, "Changjo-ah I'll join the contest". "Bwo?!" All of them chorused wide eyed except for Changjo who was smiling widely. "I said I'll. Join. The. Contest" You said emphasizing every each word and sat with them. "But what song will you use for the audition?" Chunji asked. "Simple Scarecrow by Lee Hi" you said proudly and began eating your lunch. You grabbed your phone and played the song you wanted to sing in the auditions.

 

http://youtu.be/Jq-CT7dJJ5o

 

You were humming the song not noticing that six eyes were on you smiling. You opened your eyes to see them smiling. "What's with the smile?" You asked bluntly. "Nothing. Let's go" Changjo dusted himself and held a hand to help you up. The others followed the two of you and went to the classroom,

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello AFF readers.! I can't update lately 'cause tons of assignments were given

Dont worry 'cause christmas break will be soon and I can update more.

 

-Teentopsarang