10

Words through Notes

 

Niel woke up as sun rays streaked over him. He glanced on you and sighed, "When could she be awake?" he asked himself. He noticed a letter and a food on the table and glanced on it.

 

'I have to go to school if you'd find me. I'll take notes for you and please take care of Eunmi there.

Komawo hyung. 

-Changjo'

 

He smiled and nodded at the letter and ate the food. He started to hum songs and always took glances to Eunmi. He heard someone knocked and opened it. "Joh-eun achim uisa (Good morning doctor)" Niel bowed politely. "Is she still not awake yet?" the doctor asked. "Ne" Niel answered. The doctor nodded and left.

 

Niel sighed and wish that for couple of minutes you would wake up. "Just for L.Joe hyung I guess" he said to himself. 

 

It was already lunch time as Niel was about to go out when he heard someone call his name. "Niel?" he turned around to see Eunmi waking up. "Eunmi!!" he shouted and ran over you. He hugged you tight and said, "Thank god you're awake. I'm sure L.Joe hyung would be happy" he said. 

He heard your tummy growl as you blushed and looked away. "B-baegopa" you said. "Oh, I was about to get food want to come with me?" he asked. "Sure" you answered. He carried you to the wheelchair as Niel left a note if ever they'll come.

"Kaja" he pulled you out of the room as both of you went to the cafeteria. "Ahh" Niel said. You opened your mouth and ate the food. "Hmm... masisneun" you said. 

 

Niel nodded and blushed when he thought he heard you talk. "Were you talking?" he asked. You chuckled and nodded. "Dont want me to?" you . "A-ani. Ka ja I'm sure they'll come here" he pulled you and went back to your room.

 

Niel opened the door seeing his hyungs and dongsaengs with a 'where-were-you' look. "I brought Eunmi to the cafeteria since she told me that she's hungry" he said. "Told?" They asked together. "Yup" you answered which shocked them. 

 

"You talked! Yey! Eunmi TALKED" Ricky shouted as you and the others covered their ears to prevent from bleeding. "And.. Happy Birthday oppa" you smiled at L.Joe as he came near to you and hugged you. "Thanks Eunmi-ah" he said and kissed your forehead.

 

"No time for kissing! Shoo! Shoo!" Niel and Ricky shoo'ed L.Joe away. "Looks like someones already jealous" CAP said. "Am not!" Niel and Ricky said together. "Stop mocking me stupid" they both said again. "Aish" they mumbled and ruffled their hair as you and the others laughed.

 

Days passed as you were already given permit to leave the hospital.

 

You and Changjo arrived at your apartment as a banner was hanged there saying 'Welcome Back' and partied.

 

Your neighbor complained and began shouting to shut up and all of you stopped partying and went to sleep saying 'Good Night' to each other then went to your rooms and slept.

 

Sorry if its a short chappie. I hurried things much.

kekekeke. *Rubs the back of the neck* again sorry. 

But please subscribe this. Hope you liked it.

Thanks so much readers and subscribers! Saranghae

 

-Teentopsarang