1

Words through Notes

You woke up as early as you can and did your daily routine first. You walked to your room were Changjo was and nudged him to wake up.

"Changjo-ah wake up" you said. Only Changjo heard you talk. "Hmm?" he groaned and rubbed his eyes. "Morning Eunmi" he said as he walked the way to the bathroom.

 

You went to the kitchen and got two pans and banged them to wake them up. Chunji was the first one who got up. You wrote something on the pad and showed it to Chunji. 'Oppa you wake the others'. He nodded and started to shout "YAH! WAKE UP NOW!!" He said high pitched.(a/n: this note:' is for you writing on the doodle pad)

 

When Chunji was done, Niel got out groaning. 'Morning Oppa :)' you showed it to him with a smile. "Morning" he said and walked to the bathroom.

 

After half an hour everyone was ready and all of you walked out of the apartment.

 

When you arrived together with Teen Top, girls ran crowding them as you walked aside. 'I'll be going first' you wrote and walked your way to the locker room. You opened your locker room took the things you needed and felt someone grabbing your wrist. You turned around and saw your twin. "kaja" he said and both of you walked your way to your room.

 

Since the both of you started school on your early age, you already entered 2nd year. When you arrived in your room, you quickly wrote something at your pad. 'Morning' you wrote and went to your seat. Some girls raised brow but you didn't noticed it. Your homeroom adviser Mr. Yoon walked in and all of you greeted him and class started.

 

-Skipped-

 

Lunch time came as you packed your things and went out the room with your brother and Niel. "Eunmi, Niel Hyung, Changjo!!" someone shouted from your back. The three of you turned and saw Ricky together with Chunji. L.Joe and CAP.

 

"Let's eat now I'm hungry" Ricky whined as he linked arms with you. Niel rolled his eyes and walked fast. *Tsk. Childish* Niel hissed in his mind.

Changjo noticed so did the three hyungs and smirked.

 

When you arrived at the cafeteria, girls squealed and screamed. You got death glares but you didn't notice. You walked to the table together with Teen Top and ate your lunch. "Here Eunmi" Changjo said and gave you a sandwich. 'Komawo' you let him see it and ruffled your hair.

 

The bell rang and You, Changjo and Niel walked back your next class. Since Changjo not on the same subject class as you and Niel, he went on the other way as both of you walked there in awkward silence.

 

Niel's POV

 

*Yes!! Now I can spent some time with her I guess*. I took glances at her every minute when class started. She noticed it and looked at me. I flushed pink by the sudden contact and looked away. If you want to ask If I like Eunmi? Yes. From the day we lived with them I already liked her.

You know, "Love at first Sight". I took another glance at her and she was smiling. She looks like an angel who fell from the sky. *How I only wish I could hear her talk* I sighed at the thought then class ended.

 

'Yey! We got to see Changjo again' she showed it to me and I smiled. "Ne Eunmi-ah" I said. We walked down the hallway and stopped when someone called us. I turned and saw Ricky. *Aish! Now my time with her was over* I rolled my eyes and Eunmi looked at me raising her brow.

"Niel hyung, Eunmi-ah let's go" Ricky said. I just rolled my eyes and followed behind.

 

We arrived at the cafeteria and went to our table. We kept on talking and talking till Jaya my hatest classmate in History class. You know why? Because she kept on flirting with me and I hate it really. "What do you want?" L.Joe hyung asked coldly. "Nothing, and why are you with this non-talking girl? Can you even understand her for once?" She said. I saw Eunmi looked down and stood up then ran. Jaya sat beside me as all of us stood up and Changjo followed her twin.

 

Your POV

 

We arrived at the cafeteria and went to our table talking and talking. Jaya came, the on that I really hate in our history class. Sometimes I saw her flirting with Niel and I wanted to slap her in the face but didn't. "What do you want?" L.Joe oppa asked coldy at her. "Nothing,and why are you with this non-talking girl?Can you even understand her for once?" She said. I looked down, stood up then ran. 

 

I went to apeaceful place were I can think or cry my hearts out. *Why did this happen? I know how to talk but I feel nervous* Tears flowed down. I hugged my knees and burried my face into it. "Eunmi-ah kwenchana?" I heard Changjo's voice. I looked up and nodded. He sat beside me and wiped my tears using his thumb. "It's okay. Me and hyungs are here" He said. I nodded and mouthed him thank you. After it we went to class when the bell rang.

 

No One's POV

 

You and Changjo walked back to your classroom holding hands. Niel saw the both of you and hugged you tightly. "Kwenchana" he asked. 'I'm okay don't worry' you showed it to him and nodded. "Kaja, I dont want to get detention again" he said and the three of you walked your way to your room.

 

Luckily the teacher didn't arrive the time that you three arrived. You went to your seat and red a book. (a/n: I'll just skip it to end of school :)).

School ended as the seven of you met at the school gate. 'Let's go'. "Ne, kaja" Chunji said. You and Ricky stopped infront of an ice cream shop.

 

"Let's go eat ice cream" Ricky beamed jumping. "No" Niel said. You made puppy eyes and he blushed at you aegyo. He looked away and nodded. "O-Okay right hyungs?" He asked as the three smirked and nodded. *He sure likes her* Chunji, L.Joe, CAP and Changjo thought.

 

You got a cookies n cream ice cream as Ricky and Changjo got green peppermint ice cream. Niel got vanilla ice cream as the others didn't.

"You dont want to buy hyungs?" Niel asked the three. They just nodded and all of you walked your way to home.

 

Please subscribe this and this also:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/302359/4/saranghae-is-the-word-i-would-tell-you-dongho-ljoe-romance-teentop-ukiss-you-teentopandyou

 

If you'd subscribe, I'll really really appreciate it so much. 

Sorry if I didn't updated for a couple of days. I was grounded because my grades were too low.

Please support this fanfic. I only got a chance to update when my parents aren't at home.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!! KAMSAHAMNIDA ☻

 

-Teentopsarang ☺♥☺