Chapter II [Arguments]

The Player Is A Girl?!
A/N: Here's chapter two!!! still working on three. hope all of you like it. And I just like to say sorry for any spelling or grammar errors. And I'm still open for any ideas from readers. ok I'm going to let all of you read now.

----------------------------------------------

{Recap}

“Well the best thing you can do is ignore her.” Calvin said. “And act like you are gay. Ha that would make you THE ONLY GUY IN SCHOOL THAT DOESN'T LIKE GIRLS!” Calvin made sure he said the last part loud enough so that everyone heard it. This IDIOT! I can't believe he said that. I looked around the room and saw that everyone was looking at me.

{End of Recap}

{No One's POV}

“Is that true? Your gay?” A girl asked with a sad face.

“Uh?” Was all Aaron could say.

“That means that he's one of the untouchables.” A guy said as everyone turn their eyes to Hebe.

“Hebe, did you know?” Ella asked.

“Well...lets just put it this way...I was unsure myself.” Hebe said.

“So you thought he was gay?” Selina asked.

“It was that or he was a player like me.” Hebe said.

“What! Y-y-you thought I was a player?” Aaron blurted out.

“Well like I said I was unsure.” Hebe said. “But then again, I shouldn't have been, I mean look at the way you dress.”

“What wrong with the way I dress?” Aaron asked as he looked down at his uniform.

“Well most guys don't tuck there shirts in there pants like you. They only do that if there going to a formal party. I mean look at the dork over there.” Hebe said as she pointed to a guy across the room. “He doesn't even tuck in he's shirt.”

“She got a point there.” Selina said as she looked at Aaron up and down. The whole class laughed at the small observation that Hebe made.

“W-what! J-just because I tuck my shirt in you must assume I'm GAY!” Aaron said as get up to his feet.

“Yea! I mean come on. Every single button on your shirt is button up!” Hebe said as she pointed to his shirt.

“You...” Aaron said in angrier as he pointed at Hebe also.

“What?! HUH?” Hebe said. “If your not gay. Are you saying that you're interested?” She smiled seductively at Aaron as everyone else was waiting for Aaron answer.

“Ok whatever. I guess, he is gay.” Ella said.

“IT-” Aaron yelled but get interrupted by Calvin

“Dude,” Calvin said. “stop being so up tight about it and just say you are.”

“Shut up, Calvin! This is all your fault in the first place!” Aaron said even more piss off.

“So are you gay or not?” Selina asked.

“He is GAY!” Calvin said as he cupped Aaron's mouth. “Believe me, he's just very shy about it!” Aaron bit Calvin's hand. “OW!”

“What?! SHY!?” Aaron yelled. He really wanted to punch Calvin in the face, but he didn't. He calmed himself down and cleared his thoughts. He took a deep breath in and then out. “You know what.....forget this. I don't need this.” Aaron said as walked towards the door.

“Hey! Where do you think your going Mr. Yan?” Mr. Chou asked as he walked in the room.

“Home! Where else!” Aaron said more like yelled.

“School isn't over yet. Get back to your sit.” Mr. Chou ordered.

“And if I don't?” Aaron said as he stood there with he's arms crossed.(A/N: Making him cross his arms sort makes him a bit gay looking. L.O.L ^_^)

“You don't get to pursue your dream,Ya Lun.” A voice of no where said.

{Aaron's POV}
“What the hell are you two doing here?” I asked as look at the two figures in the doorway. “And what the are you talking about ' You don't get to pursue your dream'?”

“I think it be best if we talk about this outside.” The man said. “In the mean time, Rainie, why don't you go get to know your new classmates.”

“Glade to.” Rainie said with her devilish smile. What is she up to? “Don't be so worry Aaron, nothing bad is going to happen, trust me.” Every time she told me that, I ended up with a concussion. “Oh come on Aaron don't give me that look.”I ignored her last statement.

“Your coming over my house later, right?” I asked not caring who heard it.

“I wouldn't miss this dinner even if you didn't invite.” Rainie said with a smile.

“Glade to hear that.” I said not so happy. “Come on Mr. Hu. Let's go chat.”

“After you, Ya Lun.” Mr. Hu said. I gave him the 'no, you go first' look. After I met Rainie I never let anyone walk behind me.

“Still scared to let people walk behind you, I see.” Rainie whispered in my ear. I could hear people chatting about whether Rainie and I are a couple or not. I gave out a big sigh and left without saying anything.

{Rainie's POV}

He's so fun to tease. Now let's see, which one of these girls is Hebe Tian Fu Zhen? If I remember correctly.....she looks like....bingo!

“Um miss?” Mr. Chou said.

“Oh, sorry, I should introduce myself. How rude of me.” I said.

“Right....OK everyone please sit down. We have another student joining us.” Mr. Chou said.

“Hi everyone! My name is Rainie Yang. I hope all of us can be friends.” I said as I bowed down.

“Um..well I guess I need to get you a desk.” Mr. Chou said. “I'll be right back.”

“W-” Great he left. What an of a teacher. Oh well. I look around the room and like all the guys are drooling over me. Ew. Wait, minute I'm not here to relive my high school life. Ugr, I look to the corner of the room to where she was and walked up to her.

[Outside the school]

{Aaron's POV}

“What is this about this time, George?” I asked.

“Well, Ya Lun, your father said if you truly wish to become a musician. You must first complete high school.” George Hu said. Oh, if you haven't already guessed it, this guy he is George Hu, my family lawyer...well mostly mine, he's one of those close family friends.

“That's it!” I said. He just nodded. “That's easy as pie.”

“Oh, wait there was some condition.” He said.

“Ugh, what?” I asked.

“One, you must graduate with your class, you can not graduate early.”

“Alright, fine with me, what else?”

“Two, you must not get into any trouble like last year in collage.”

“I'll try not to, next one.”

“If you don't agree to all of them then you're going to take over the company.”

“Fine! I won't! Next one!” I said getting irritated.

“Three, you must protect Hebe no matter what.”

“Why?” I asked confused.

“Your father said Hebe has gone though a lot and does not wish to see her suffer anymore.”

“Ok....is that all or is there more?” I asked still a bit confused.

“Lastly, you can not tell Hebe about the arranged marriage.”

“Ok, now that one is just weird. Why can't I? Or a better question is, why isn't anyone telling her?” Lawyer Hu let out a big sigh and just stood there. WHAT THE HELL!! “Lawyer Hu, answer my question!”

“Well, her mother told your father that she wants Hebe to truly fall for you. She does not wish to see her daughter unhappy. She only agreed to the arranged marriage because of her husband. Unfortunately her husband passed away last year.”

“I see...” I don't know what this girl Hebe been through, but its not really my problem. I don't even want to get married, at less not yet.

“So is that a yes to all of them?” Lawyer Hu asked.

“Yea....enough about this, so how have you been lately?” I asked. As you can see George isn't just my lawyer, his like one of my childhood friend along with that devil girl name Rainie.

“Fine, you know we should hang out more, I have seen you since high school.”

“Yeah, I know. But you know how it is going to so many different collages.”

“You've only been to three, Dork.”

“Hey! Don't call me a dork and I'm going to three more soon.”

“Ya Lun, I know your really smart and all but don't you think that's too much, even for you?”

“Yea, but it's the only way for me to escape.”

“From what? Your dad?”

“Yeah....well it was nice talking to you. I gotta head back to class.” As I walked back to the school George said something more like shouted something.

“Hey! Say hi to Calvin for me. Oh and tell Rainie to behave.”

“You know she won't! And say hi to Calvin yourself, at dinner today!”

[Back in the Classroom]

{Rainie's POV}

(A/N: this is about the same time when Aaron's outside.)

As I was walking over to the corner of the room. Some retarded guy decides to to grab my arm. I look at him and he has this smile on his from ear to ear.

“Long time no see.” He said. I smiled at him as I turn around to face him.

“Long time indeed.” I said. “How have you been?”

“Not so great without you.” He said with a pout. I just rolled my eyes at him. “Oh come on don't give me that look.”

“I'll talk to you later Xiao Gui.” I said as I walk away. Before I knew it, I was staying right in front of her and her friends.

“Hi, I'm Rainie.” I said as I stretched out my hand.

“Hi, I'm Ella” I shook Ella's hand and wait for the other two to respond. All of us just stood/sat there staring at each other. (A/N: Hebe and Selina are sitting)

“Ahem....” I said trying to break the silence.

“I'm Selina.” She waved and I waved back. Finally someone talked, geez.

“And you are?” I asked even though I already know who she is. She was just sitting there staring at me like she want to kill me. Man, her eyes are made to kill people. There is so much— scratch that, a whole lot of anger and hate in her eyes, so much, I can barely describe it. Her personally is definitely not how I imagined it. She's a bit like me in some odd way.

“Hebe.” She said coldly. “So are you dating the new guy?”

“Wow, so straight forward.” I said a bit shock. I didn't expect her to be like this. Definitely way WAY different than I imagined. Lets see if she's really worth all this trouble of coming back to high school, lets have a little fun with her.

“So are you?” Hebe asked again.

“Hebe!” Selina said as she elbowed her.

“What?! I just want to know.”

“Well, you don't have to be so straight forward about it.” Ella said.

*giggles*”What so funny?” Hebe asked me coldly.

“Oh nothing.” I said. Their so much alike. “Well, anyways.....”

“So are you two dating?” Hebe asked once again. I like this girl. She's definitely going to be fun to tease, more fun than teasing Aaron. She is totally worthy repeating high school again. I wounder how long I can have fun with this. Lets see...

“Why do want to know so badly?” I asked.

“I just do.” Hebe said coldly as she look out the window. I can so see that she has an interest in Aaron. She is to obvious, but at the same time mysterious. Just how I like the a game to be, to kept having the other person guessing what's on your mind or what your next move is going to be.

“Maybe.” I said as I look towards the door and see Aaron walking back into the classroom. Ah, fun times over. “It all depends on you.” I whispered in her ear and walked away. This is definitely going to be fun.

---------------------------------
I just have to say I love Rainie's character in the story so far. Thanks to everyone for reading my story! ^_^

2/12/2010 U.S. Time