Chapter III [Jerk]

The Player Is A Girl?!
A/N: Here's Chapter 3! YAY! ^_^ Sorry for any grammar or spelling errors. Oh yeah I made a poster but its not the official poster or anything. I have exams this week so chapter 4 might take awhile. Ok enjoy the story.

---------------------------

{Recap}

“So are you two dating?” Hebe asked once again. I like this girl. She's definitely going to be fun to tease, more fun than teasing Aaron. She is totally worthy repeating high school again. I wounder how long I can have fun with this. Lets see...

“Why do want to know so badly?” I asked.

“I just do.” Hebe said coldly as she look out the window. I can so see that she has an interest in Aaron. She is to obvious, but at the same time mysterious. Just how I like the a game to be, to kept having the other person guessing what's on your mind or what your next move is going to be.

“Maybe.” I said as I look towards the door and see Aaron walking back into the classroom. Ah, fun times over. “It all depends on you.” I whispered in her ear and walked away. This is definitely going to be fun.

{End of Recap}

{Hebe's POV}

What the hell? 'It all depends on you.' What's that supposed to mean? Wait a minute that girl looks familiar? Where have I seen her before? Ugh! Its on the tip of my tongue! *Sigh*

“Are you ok, Hebe?” Ella asked. But I didn't listen to her. I was to deep in my own thoughts to listen her. Rainie? Rainie? Where have I see you before? Come on Hebe think! Was it at one of the company parties? No. Its got to be when I was on a dumb date with some retarded guy or just hanging out with Ella and Selina. But When?

“Earth to Hebe?” Selina said as she waved her hand in front of my face. Again, not listening. Ugh! This is so frustrating. “Hebe! ARE YOU THERE! HEBE!”

“Selina, stop. She's in her own little world.” Ella said. “Just let her be.”

“Fine.” Selina said.

[While Hebe's deep in thought]

{Aaron's POV}

I walked into the classroom and see Rainie over at the corner of the room where Hebe is. I can't really tell what their talking about, but if I know Rainie, she is up to something. Looks like Rainie just whispered something in Hebe's ear. Great! Now she's coming towards me.
“Rainie, wh—“

“Alright class lets get started!” Mr. Chou said as he walked into the room with a desk. “Rainie, you'll be sitting here for now.”

“Actually, I'm not staying today. I have some important family business to deal with right now. I just wanted to see the school and class that's all, but I'll be here all day tomorrow.” She said. What 'important family business'?

“Oh. Ok then.” Mr. Chou said. She walk over to me and whispered in my ear.

“Let the fun begin.” She whispered with a smirk.

My eyes widen. I looked into her eyes and she gave me that devilish smile of her's. This can't be be good. I so don't like that look on her face right now—actually I never liked it, her eyes are made to hurt—no kill! “W—“

“Aaron, please sit down, so I can begin class.”

“Yes sir.” I said as I walked to my deck. I looked back at Rainie as she mouth out bye and left. Without knowing it, I crushed into someone else desk. “Uh, s-sorry.” Man, what the hell wrong with me being so clumsy today.

{Hebe's POV}

I was so deep into my thoughts, at less I thought I was. I thought I blocked out all the noise in the classroom, then all of a sudden I heard a crash. I looked up and saw that it was Aaron, IDIOT. He must be the most clumsiest person I've seen in my whole life. How can a person be so clumsy?

{No one's POV}

Mr. Chou was giving a lecture about the human body. Everyone in class was taking notes. And all of a sudden a cellphone went off in class.

“Who's cellphone is that?” Mr. Chou asked. Everyone looked around the room to see who it was, who left their cellphone on.

“Not now, Gary.” Someone whispered in a hoarse voice.

“Mr. Yan, please hand over your phone.” Mr. Chou said with his hand out in front of Aaron's face.

“I-I'm sorry sir, I-I-I thought I turned it off.” Aaron said nervously as he handed his phone over to Mr. Chou.

{Calvin's thoughts}

Seems like Aaron's converting back to his other self.

“You'll get this after class.” Mr. Chou said.

[End of class]

{Aaron's POV}

Finally! It's over! I got up and walked over to Mr. Chou.

“Here you go, Mr. Yan.” He said as he handed me my phone.
“Thank you.” I said.

“Make sure it doesn't happen again.”

“Yes sir.”

“Yes sir.” I heard someone mock me. I turn around and it was Hebe. “You're such a dork.” This girl really likes to push my buttons. Fine, if she wants to be like this, then as Rainie said 'let the fun begin'.

“So? what's wrong with being a dork? At less I have manners.” I said with a smirk.

“Y-you—“

“What! Huh?”

*Sigh*”Forget it.” She said as she walked off.

“Hold it.” I said as I grabbed her arm. “You're coming with me.”

“W-w-what?” Hebe said as I dragged her out of the class.

{Hebe's POV}

I was struggling to get out of Aaron's grip. Where the hell is he taking me?

“Get in.” Aaron said as he open the car door.

“What?!” I asked confused. “Hell no! I got plans and none of it is with you.”

“Just get in the damn car!” He yelled as he slammed his fist on the car.

“Alright, clam down.” I said getting in the car.

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰

It felt like we were driving for hours. And I think we're going around in circles too 'cause we went pass the school about three times already.

“Uh... Aaron do you know where your going?” I asked a bit scared. He didn't answer. What's wrong with him? “Aar— “ All sudden he stopped. “Whoa! What the hell? Are you trying to kill me?”

“Get out.” He said coldly with the most straightest face I've ever seen.

“What?! A few minutes ago you told me to get in your car. Now your telling me to get out!” I yelled.

“Get out!” He yelled. “I don't have time to argue with you.”

“You don't have time! You don't have time! Aaron Yan, you've been driving me around in circles for almost an hour. And now you're telling me you don't have time. You've got to be the most weirdest person on earth!” I yelled back as I get out of the car. “JERK!” I slammed his car door as hard as I could and walked off.

{Aaron's POV}

! What the hell am I doing? I get out of the car and ran after her. I finally caught up to her. I grabbed her arm to stop from going any further.

“Get your ing hands off me.” She yelled as she yanked her arm out of my grip.

“Look, I'm sorry. Just get back in the car. Its bad for a girl to walk home alone.” I said as calm as I could.

“'Sorry'? Your sorry? Well sorry isn't going to cut it! And what makes you think that I'm going to get back in your car?” She said with her arms cross.

“Well...I.....*sniff*...I don't....*sniff*...don't know...what to...*sniff*..say.*sniff*” I said as I tilled my head back.

“Are you....crying?” She asked.

“No. I just have something in my eye.” I said as I turned around so she couldn't see my face anymore.

“Geez, you must be the most emotional dude I've ever meet.” She said as a smirk appeared on my face. “Fine, I'll get back in your car, but your taking me straight home and I'm gonna make sure you don't keep going around in a circle. Alright?”

“*sniff* Alright. Come on, let's get going.” I said as I headed to the car.

{Hebe's POV}

“*sniff* Alright. Come on, let's get going.” He said as he headed to his car. He's so weird. I followed him and get in the car.

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰

“Are you hungry?” Aaron asked.

“No. I just want to go home. Once the light turns green turn left.” I said as I looked out the window. Then I heard my stomach growl.

“Haha, how about it? I'll take you to Cha-Zha restaurant.(A/N: made up name) I hear the food there is really good.” He said with a smirk.

“I—*growl~**blush* fine.” I said. “But after we eat, you better take me straight home!”

“Don't worry I will.”

{No one's POV}
[Cha- Zha restaurant]

“By the way your stuffing the food in your face. I'm guessing the foods good?” Aaron said with one eye brow raised and a smirk plastered on his face. Hebe looked up and gave him a smirk.

“Yes it is.” she said.

“Gross, don't talk with your mouth full.” Aaron said as he took a bit out of his food. Hebe gave him the look of disgust.

“Well you told you to talk to me while I'm eating?” Hebe said more like asked.

“Just eat your food.” Aaron said as he continue eating. He then just realized something. “This is not, I repeat not a date, just to let you know.” Hebe almost choked on her food. She couldn't believe what she just heard. “Are you alright?”

“No! Why the hell would I think that this is a date!? Geez, even if it was, its more like a forced one.” Hebe said. Aaron's bugged out.

“Ok, clam down.” He said. “Everyone's looking at us.” He whispered as covered his face. Hebe notice and immediately did the same thing.

“Well its your fault.” Hebe whispered.

“Just hurry up so we can leave.” Aaron whispered back. They finish as fast as they could and left the restaurant.

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰

[In front of Hebe's house]
{Aaron's POV}

“So here we are.” I said. “Uh...you can get out now.”

“Are you and that new girl dating?” Hebe asked out of the blue.

“What! What—I mean who gave you that idea?” I asked.

“Just answer the question. Yes or no?” She asked. I smiled, I didn't really know what I should say. “Hello! Earth to Aaron!”

“I'll tell you next time we meet. Now go get some rest for school.” I said with a smile.

“NO! You're going to tell me now.” Hebe said more she demanded. Wow, all three of them are alike. I start to laugh. Just remembering my childhood makes me happy—not the part where Rainie tries to kill me. “What's so funny?”

“Huh? Oh nothing.” I said with a smile. “*sigh* Rainie and I aren't dating. Are you happy now?”

“Very! Now answer one more question for me.” Hebe said with the sweet smile I've ever seen on a girl.

“Um....” Was all I could say, I was in a gaze by her smile.

“I'll take that as a yes?” She asked as she look at me confused. I snapped out of it.

“Uh..yea. Shot! What's the question?” I asked.

“Are you.....actually never mind. Night.” She said as get out of the car and walked towards her front door. I don't know why, but I quickly get out of the car and pulled her in for a hug.

{Hebe's POV}

I was heading towards the house and then out of the blue. Aaron pulled me in for a hug.

“W—“

“I'm sorry. I won't do it again.” He said as he quickly pulled away. “Uh..Good night.” As fast as he retreated back to his car.

“Wait!” I said as he stop in his track and I walked up to him. I turned him around so that he was facing me. “Why did you randomly hug me?” All he could do was look at the ground. He didn't even want to look me in the eye. “Aaron, are you alright?”

“I-I-I have to go. I'll see you at school.” He said as he try to ran towards his car, but I stopped him once more.

“Hold it.” I said as I grabbed his arm. “What the hell is wrong with you?”

“Nothing, just let go. I got to get home.” He said as he yanked his arm away.

“You're weird. And to think I had second thoughts about you not being gay.” I said as I walked back to the house.

“What would you say to me if I wasn't 'gay'? Or a better question would be, what would you do?”
Aaron asked.

“You're really asking me this?” I asked as I turned around.

“What if I say I have to do this?” He asked.

“What?” I asked. “What do you mean by that?”

“Never mind. I guess its for the best.” He said as walked to his car.

“Hey! What hell do you mean by 'What if I say I have to do this?'?” I asked. He open the car door and then looked me straight in the eyes.

“Its nothing, I'm just saying random stuff, just to confuse you. Night.” He said. “Oh one more thing. If you really think that I'm gay, then you can say that you're some what right.” He got into his car and left. He is definitely a weird one.

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰

{Aaron's POV}

What the hell was I thinking? Aaron Yan Ya Lun you almost told her about the arranged married and the deal you made with your damn father. Ugh! You idiot! How the hell did you pass high school the first time around! UGH!

! The dinner party! Dammit mom's going to kill me. I totally forgot! I quickly drove back home. When I finally got home, everyone was in the living room, watching the news.

“Aaron Yan Ya Lun! Where on earth were you?!” My mom yelled out, once she saw me.

“Uh.... you know what, I'm just going to ground myself for a week with no TV, computer or phone, alright.” I said. As soon as my mom heard that she was about to smack me silly. “I'm gonna go to my room now bye!” I fast as I could ran to my room and locked the door. I walked over to my bed and fell on top of it. Ugh, what the hell did I get myself into?

-----------------------------
A/N: to tell all of you the truth i actually forgot about the dinner thing Aaron had to go to, too. so anyways thanks to all of you for reading the story.

here's some links to some posters i made

http://s973.photobucket.com/albums/ae215/aznkid201/?action=view¤t=bebu1.png&newest=1

http://s973.photobucket.com/albums/ae215/aznkid201/?action=view¤t=bebu2.png&newest=1

http://s973.photobucket.com/albums/ae215/aznkid201/?action=view¤t=try1.png&newest=1

tell what you think. please be honest.

2010/3/7 U.S.time