Chapter XI [Pregnant/Break Up]

The Player Is A Girl?!
well here's chapter 11! YAY! Go read! =P
--------------------------------

{Recap}

“Oh your with Hebe.” She said. “I'm sorry. I'll leave you two alone.” We both watched as Mrs. Yan went back into the house. We looked at each other and laughed.

“That was weird.” I said.

“Yea, it was.” Aaron said. “Hey what are you doing tomorrow?”

“Hm...I think, I'm gonna hang out with you the whole day!” I said as I hug him tighter.

“Now, why didn't I know about this?” He asked.

“Hmm...I don't know.” I said innocently. “Maybe your just too slow.”

“Maybe.” Aaron said as he lean in and kissed me.

{End of Recap}
[Hideout]

{Hebe's POV}

I was sleeping peacefully in my comfy bed, when the alarm went off. Still with my eyes close, I lazily turn over to hit the snooze button and then turn back over and hugged my pillow. Huh? Why does my pillow feel wired? Oh whatever, I just want more sleep. I snuggled up to my pillow and went back to sleep. Ten minutes later it went off again. I didn't want to turn it off, so I just let it continue beeping. Suddenly I felt someone over me and they hit the alarm clock, so the beeping stop. The person laid back down next to me and put their arms around me. I lightly groan and open my eyes slowly. Once my eyes were fully open, I think they got even wider than they were suppose to be, for what I saw in front of me was a shirtless Aaron. I look under the covers and I notice that Aaron didn't have his pants on either and I didn't have my clothes on. I hit my head lightly, after remembering what we did last night. Duh! That's why I'm so sleepy today! UGH! You stupid erted pig headed jerk! Wait! SCHOOL! ! What time is it!? I was about to turn over to look a the alarm clock, but suddenly felt Aaron move. , I forgot he's a light sleeper. As gently as I could I moved my arm from underneath him. I turn over and look at the clock and it says 1:35. 1:35? I look at the window and the sun is shining though. What the hell?! I grab my cell phone and look at the time. 7:36?! !!! Damn, Aaron really needs a new clock. I grabbed the blanket and pulled it around my body. I was about to run to the bathroom to shower, but Aaron pulled me back into the bed.

(A/N: If you guy's want to see a picture of them sleeping together WITH their clothes on. Here you go: http://i28.tinypic.com/oauez9.jpg
I was shocked when I saw it. ^_^)

“Where are you going?” Aaron asked with his eyes still close. “I want to snuggle with you, some more.”

“Aaron, we're gonna be late for school.” I said as I try to get up again, but failed. “Aaron!”

“Hebe, let's just not go to school.” Aaron said. “I mean no one will notice.”

“Aaron, we've been though this already. My uncle, Chun's dad is the principal and my mom is the chairman of the school. If I don't go, I'll be a goner.” I said getting up. “Now keep your eyes close.”

“Why? I've already seen everything.” Aaron said as he open his eyes and looked at me.

“Oh just keep them close!” I said as I throw a pillow at him.

“Ok. Ok. Their closes.” He said laughing as he closed his eyes. As quickly as I could I ran to the bathroom.

{Aaron's POV}

As Hebe was running to the bathroom, I open my left eye to witness her cuteness. She's too cute. Still embarrassed about it. Oh you got to love her for that. I stretched out my left arm and with my right hand, I rubbed my eyes. Then I heard my phone ring, I grab it from the corner table, next to me and answered it.

“Hello?” I said but no one answered. “Hello?” I looked at my phone and all I saw was the picture of me and Hebe. I hear the ringing tone again. I look at the other corner table. Oh! Hebe's phone is ringing. I went over and pick up the phone, without looking at the caller ID, I answered it.

“Hello?” I said but all I heard was other people talking.

“Ella, did Hebe change her number?” I heard over the phone. Wait, isn't this Selina?

“No, it should be the same.” I heard Ella say.

“Then why did...a...guy answer?”

“WHAT!? Give me your phone!” Oh ! I'm dead! I look over to the bathroom door and Hebe came out.

“Aaron, stop checking your voice mail and go shower.” Hebe said as she dried her hair with her towel.

“Uh...*Gulp*” I said not knowing what to do. Damn, if she sees me with her phone, I'm so So SO dead! I can't hang up either...or can't I? I was about to push the end button, when Hebe called my name again.

“Aaron, did you not hear me. Stop checking your voice mail and go shower.” Hebe half shouted still drying her hair. Oh god! I thought she was looking straight at me just now. I bit my lip and slowly moved my finger to the end button “Why do you always do this with your clothes off? Your so weird.” She turned to look at me. I looked at her then back to the phone, my finger was just 2 centimeters away from the end button. I looked back at her and her eyes were bugging out. “AARROON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY PHONE?!”

“Uh...I uh kinda um answered uh it um *Gulp* for you.” I said nervously.

“YOU WHAT?!” Hebe shouted as she jumped on top of me to get her phone.

“UHA!” I said as Hebe landed on my stomach. Damn, that hurt. Hebe took her phone from my hand and answered it.

“Hello?” Hebe said.

{Hebe's POV}

“Hebe?” I heard over the phone.

“Ella?” I asked. Stupid Aaron why did he have to answer it. I looked at him and he was spacing out. Ugh! Idiot!

“Hebe, was that Aaron?”

“Um...what did you hear?” I asked nervously.

“Hebe, um you, me and Selina have to talk later.” Ella said as she hung up.

“What?” I said. “Ella? Hello? Ella? Damn!” I look down at Aaron and his noise is bleeding. I rolled my eyes. I should just go to school by mys—WAIT! “Aaron, are you ok?!”

“Huh?” Aaron said as he looked up at me. “I-I-I-I'm f-f-ff-fine. W-w-ww-wh-why y-you a-ask?”

“No, you're not! Aaron, you're noise is bleeding!” I said as I grab his face.

“He-He-Hebe, I'm fine.” Aaron said. Then more blood came out.

“Oh god! Your bleeding even more!” I said as I grabbed a tissue from the corner table and wiped the blood from his noise.

“He-He-Hebe uh *Gulp* I-I-I t-th-think y-you s-should uh...” Aaron stuttered as he look somewhere else. What's he looking at? I follow his eyes and saw what he was looking at.

“UGH! YOUR SUCH A ERT!” I shouted as I smacked him lightly and get off him. I rolled my eyes and went to put on my school shirt. How on earth did I end up with a ert as my boyfriend? I turn to look at Aaron and he's still spacing out. I slam my brush on the dresser and yell at him. “Go shower already!”

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰

[School]

*Brrrrrrinnnnggg~!*

“Come on Aaron! We're late!” I shouted as I grabbed his hand and ran to the door of the school.

=====================
[Classroom]

I pushed Aaron into the classroom first, to check if Mr. Chou was in the room. I saw him sigh and I walked in. I looked at him and he looks at me and we both chuckle, relieved that Mr. Chou wasn't in the room.

“Hebe!” I look over and see Ella waving for me to come over. I look at Aaron and smile, then walked towards my friend.

“Hey.” I said as I sat down.

“Spill.” Sel said as she looked at me.

“Spill what?” I asked.

“Don't play dumb!” Ella said as she punched me.

“OW!” I half shouted as I rubbed my arm. “What the hack?!”

“Hebe, we know.” They said. Damn! I'm gonna kill Aaron later.

“Know what?” I asked innocently.

“Don't try to be all innocent.” Ella said as she tried to punch me again.

“No! Don't hit me again!” I said as I moved away from her, unfortunately for me, I moved a little too much and fell out of my chair. “WHOA! *Boom*” I smacked myself in the face. I can't believe this is happening to me. I peeked through my fingers and saw that everyone was looking at me. UGH! I hate Aaron for giving me, his clumsiness!

“Hebe, are you ok?!” Someone asked. I looked over to my left and saw Aaron. He tried to help me up, but I yanked my arm away.

“I don't need your help.” I said as I glared at him. I got up and sat back down in my seat.

“Ok...” Aaron said sadly as he went back to his seat. Damn! I shouldn't have done that. I bit my thumb feeling guilty.

“Someone's feeling guilty.” Selina said as she poked my side.

“No.” I said as looked away from her.

“Class, I have an announcement to make!” Mr. Chou said as he walked in. “I have a new seating chart.” Everyone in the class shouted with excitement. “Alright, alright, calm down, ok here we go...”

NEW
Seating chart Front >>
X O X X X X
X X X O X [X] >>>> H=Hebe, A=Aaron, S=Selina, E=Ella
G R J C c X [>>>>> G=Gui Gui, R=Rainie, J=Jiro, C=Chun, c =Calvin

“Hi.” Aaron said grinning.

“Happy to be next to Hebs?” Sel asked him.

“Yeah.” He said. “So, Bee do you want to hang out later?”

“Um...no.” I said as I look out the window.

“What? Why not?” Aaron whined.

“You're such baby.” I said a I looked at him.

“But I'm your b—“ Aaron said.

“Hey Sel do you want to go shopping?” I asked.

“Uh, didn't...um sure.” Sel said.

“Ok, now that everyone is in there new seats. I have another announcement to make.” Mr Chou said. “We going to have a musical show. Th—”

“YES!” Aaron shouted with excitement as he jumped out of his seat. “DID YOU HEAR THAT BEE! WOOWHO!” Aaron jumped up and down, clapping his hands like a kid.

“Mr. Yan, could you please sit back down.”

“Sorry.” Aaron said as he bowed his head and sat back down. I just giggle to myself. “You can laugh now, but later, I'll be the one laughing.”

“Sure you will.” I said. “Now, shh.”

“As I was saying there will be only a few selected students in the show.” Mr. Chou said. “And surprisingly all those students are in our class.”

“Who are the selected students, Mr. Chou?” Gui asked.{Gui's thoughts: Even though I kinda already know who's in it.]

“Well it's our vary own Hebe Tian, Selina Ren, Ella Chen, Rainie Yang, C—“

“WHAT?!” Rainie shouted as she stopped what she was doing.

“YAY! Jie, your going to be in it!” Gui said as she clapped. Aaron and Gui are such kids.

“Mr. Chou there has to be a mistake.” Rainie said. “I'm not musically gifted.”

“So true.” Aaron muttered and grained himself a smack in the head from Rainie's notebook. “Ow.”

“That's not what I heard.” Mr. Chou said.

“Aaron! I hate you! WHY!?” Rainie said as she smack him once again with her notebook.

“OW!” Aaron whined as he turned around to look at her. “I didn't say anything. And why would I? When I knew this would happen!”

“Then who...?” Rainie said as she looked at Gui.

“Hehe...” Gui said nervously. “So should I um *Gulp* start running now?”

“GUI!!!” Rainie shouted.

“AH!” Gui screamed as Rainie pinned her to the corner of the wall.

“GIRLS!” Mr. Chou shouted. “Would you please sit back down!”

“When we get home, oh you are so in for it.” Rainie said as she sat back down.

“As I was saying, Chun Wu, Jiro Wang and Calvin Chen. Those are all the selected students.” Mr. Chou said.

“WHAT!?” It was now Aaron's turn to shout. Geez. If him and the Yang twins were related, you could so tell. “How come I'm not in it!? I'm way more musically gift than the devil here” He pointed to Rainie.

“I'll get you later for that comment, but Aaron's right, he is more musically gifted than me.” Rainie said. “So I think he should be in it and I shouldn't.”

“No! You have to be in it Jie!” Gui shouted. “I haven't seen you perform since Jerr—“

“Enough!” Mr. Chou shouted. “I may have made a mistake.” He looked at the paper in his hand. “Oh! I did. Um Mr. Yan you are in it. And Rainie, you can't back out this was a request from the Chairman.”

“WHAT!?” It was now my turn to shout.

“ENOUGH WITH THE SHOUTING!” Mr. Chou shouted.

“Mr. Chou! We are not paying you to shout at the students the whole class time.” Principal Wu said as he walked in.

“P-P-Principal Wu, sir, I was just uh.” Mr. Chou said.

“Save it.” Principal Wu said. “I should just fir—“

“Now, now Jason. No need to firer him. I'm sure Hebe was just giving him a hard time.” My mom said as she walked in.

“MOM!” I shouted.

“Hello Dear.” My Mom said.

“What are you doing here?” I asked. “I mean why are you here in MY class?”

“Well I came to talk to the selected students.” She said. “So would all of you came with me, oh and Gui Gui you too. Since this was your brilliant idea.”

“WHAT!?” Everyone shouted.

“Way to go Gui!” Aaron said. “I knew I liked you for a reason.”

“WHAT!?” I shouted. “YOU LIKE WHO!?”

“I-I-I s-s-said 'liked' as in u-use to.” Aaron said nervously.

“I hate you, Aaron.” I said as I ran out of the room.

{Aaron's POV}

“Hebe, wait!” I shouted as I chased her, but on my way out the door I fell. “Ah! My knee!”

“Aaron! Oh my god! Are you ok?” Hebe asked as she rush back. “Why are you so clumsy?!”

“'Cause when I see you, I get weak knees.” I said still in pain. She started to blush.

“You idiot! Now's not the time to joke.” Hebe said as she hit me lightly on the arm. I lightly chuckled.

“Aaron, you idiot!” Gui said as she rushed to my side. “You know you have a bad knee. Why must you always be so reckless?!”

“Geez Aaron, after all Jerry's done for you. Why can't you be more careful!?” Rainie said as hit my head.

“Jerry? Who's Jerry?” Hebe asked as she looked at me confused.

“AH! The pain.” I said trying to change the subject.

“Come on let's go to the nurse's office.” Rainie said as she helped me up. “Hebe, give me a hand.”

“Oh right.” Hebe said as she also helped me.

=======================
[Nurse's Office]

“Ok I think it should be fine now.” Rainie said as she finish wrapping my knee.

“Thanks Rainie.” I said.

“No problem, just keeping my promise.” She said. “Now you should keep yours too. Uh I think I'm gonna go now.”

“To tell you the true, he was really crazy about you.” I said looking down.

“I...I know. He told me that day.” Rainie said as she walked out. I shot my head up. Jerry confessed to her?

“Who are you guys talking about?”

“Hebe!” I said. I forgot that she was here too.

“You forgot I was here, didn't you?” Hebe asked as she glared at me.

“No, no. I just...ok maybe.” I said.

“Well maybe I should have just left you and Rainie alone.” Hebe said as she walked towards the door.

“No! Hebe, don't go!” I said as I got up to stop her. “AH! *BOOM*”

“AARON!” Hebe shouted.

“Why is it, when I'm with girls, I ALWAYS get hurt?!” I asked holding my knee.

“You're just really clumsy. And you kinda brought it upon yourself.” Hebe said as she examines my knee.

“Hebe.” I said as I turn her to face me.

“Huh?” Hebe said. I lean in an kiss her passionately.

“Hebe! Your...” Jiro said as he walked in on us. “Oops, sorry.” As Jiro covers his eyes, Hebe broke the kiss and quickly pushes me away. As quickly as I could I peaked her lips. “Um Hebe your mom want to see you.”

“Oh ok.” Hebe said as she got up.

“Oh and she wants Aaron to be there too.”

{Hebe's POV}

“Alright.” I said blushing like mad. “Do you think you can make it?”

“Yeah, with you're help I can do anything.” Aaron whispered in my ear as I helped him up. I blushed even more.

“You know, you're as red as a tomato.” Aaron whispered in my ear.

“Shut up.” I mumbled.

=======================
[Auditorium]

“Ok now that everyone's here.” My mom said. “Here are the pairings. Rainie and Calvin, Jiro and Selina, Ella and Chun, and lastly Aaron and Hebe.”

“YES!” Aaron said. I smacked him on the arm. “I mean cool.”

“You will also be doing a solo. The songs may be of your choice. If you have any question you can asked Gui Gui, because I'm putting her in charge.” My mom said. “That will be all. Ah! Look at the time it's almost break. All of you can stay in the auditorium if you like to discuss things. But I have to get going. See you later Hebe dear.”

“Later mom.” I said as I wave to her.

“Your mom is so So SO cool.” Aaron said with a grin.

“Shut up, you're only saying that because she paired us together.” I said.

“N—“ Aaron said.

“Enough with the lovey doveyness.” Gui Gui said.

“Someone's jealous.” Rainie said.

“No!” Gui said as she hit Rainie. “I just...I'm going back to class.”

“Gui! Gui, I was only joking!” Rainie shouted.

“Well it wasn't funny!” Gui shouted as she stormed out.

“I'll go talk t—“ Rainie said.

“No, I will, you might make things worst.” Aaron said as he got up. I looked at him like he's gone crazy. He did not just say that.

“NO!” Rainie shouted as she pushed he back down to sit. “You stay!”

“Rainie, I really think I should g—” Aaron said.

“It will be fine. I'll talk to her.” Rainie said. “She is MY sister after all.”

“Why do older sibling always want to be the hero toward their younger siblings?” Aaron asked.

“Because its our job!” Rainie said. “And could you stop blaming yourself!”

“Not until you tell your boyfriend Show, he's only second best in your heart.” Aaron said.

“Aaron you...fine. I have to go.” Rainie said as she left.

“Aaron, who's...Jerry?” I finally asked.

“Uh...his um my older bother.” Aaron said. “Hey, let's head back to class.” I could sense that he doesn't want to talk about right now.

“Sure.” I said smiling.

==========================
[Classroom]

“Hey, which one of your songs are you going to sing?” Gui asked.

“Uh...I don't know. I don't think I'm going to sing any of them.” Aaron answered.

“Aww, I was really hoping you would.” Gui and I said. Gui and I looked at each other and then Aaron. Aaron looked at us and remained silence for awhile.

“Uh...this is weird.” Aaron said.

“Ah Bu, what song do you want to sing for the duet?” I asked.

“Um...I think we should write a song together.” Aaron answered.

“Oh that would be awesome.” Gui squealed in excitement.

“Yeah wouldn't it!” Aaron said. “I think the title should be 'Ti Amo'.”

“What does that mean?” Gui asked as I giggled. “What's so funny?”

“It means 'I love you' in Italian.” I said.

“Aw, that's so sweet.” Gui said.

“Oh by the way where's Rainie?” Aaron asked. “I thought she went to fine you to ta—“

“Auntie, wait there has to be a mistake!” Rainie shouted down the hallway.

“Well, I'm going to get to the bottom of this!” An old women shouted. Huh? That sounded a lot like Ms. Yan?

“But auntie you should talk about these kinds of things at home!” Rainie said as she reached the classroom.

“AARON YAN YA LUN!” Ms. Yan shouted when she reached the classroom.

“Mom?!” Aaron said in shock. “What are you doing here?”

“Aaron Yan, how could you get a girl pregnant?!” Ms. Yan shouted/asked.

“P-p-pregnant?” Aaron stuttered as he turned to look a t me. “Ah Bee are y-you...?”

“No...” I said as I shook my head.

{Aaron's POV}

“P-p-pregnant?” I stuttered as I turned to look at Hebe. “Ah Bee are y-you...?”

“No...” Hebe said as she shook her head. Then who is mom talking about?

“Then who...?” I asked confused.

“Does Angela Chang ring a bell?” My mom asked. Angela Chang?

“YA LUN!” I hear a familiar voice scream. “Ya Lun, how have you been sweetie pie?” My eyes widen, when I saw Angela in front of me.

“Angela?” I said still in shock. “Wait...no this can't be real...didn't you...leave wi—“

“Oh stop joking around Aaron.” Angela said as she came up to me and grab hold of my arm. The next thing I knew, I saw Hebe running out of the room.

“Wait! No! Bee, this isn't true!” I shouted as I chased after her.

========================
[School Garden]

“Hebe! Stop running!” I shouted as I grabbed her arm and felt the pain in my knee. “Bee, just listen to me? Please!”

“You PROMISE! YOU PROMISE NOT TO HURT ME!” Hebe shouted as she yank her arm away.

“Just hear me out Bee.” I said as grab her hands. “I didn't do anything with her.”

“LIES! ITS ALL LIES!” Hebe shouted as she took her hands away from mine and covered her ears.

“Hebe, the only person I did anything with, was you.” I said as I took her hands away from her ears. “Bee, I only love you. So why would I be with anyone else?”

“Then how on earth did you know how to do so much for a first timer?” Hebe asked as she back away from me.

“Everything just came to me naturally, when the person I'm with, is you.” I said pulling her closer to me.

“Aaron, I...I need some time to think about this.” Hebe said as she backed away from me again.

“What do you mean?” I asked confused. “Do you want to break up with me?”

“No, I just...let's just take a break.” Hebe said as she looked to the ground.

“Take a break? Isn't that almost the same thing as saying we're breaking up?” I asked.

“No, it's not.” Hebe tried to reason. “I just think we should give each other some space right now.”

“Space?” I said. “Hebe, I don't need space. What I need is you.”

“Well, Aaron, I need space away from you right now.” Hebe said. “I mean there's a girl inside the classroom, saying that she's having your BABY! What do you want me to do? Say 'oh I'm ok with that'?!”

“No! I don't want you to say that and I don't want you to say we're over either!” I said.

“I'm not saying we're over! I just...” Hebe said.

'You just what?” I asked.

“I just really need some time to think about this.” Hebe said.

“You mean think about us?” I asked.

“...yes.” Hebe said as she bit her lip.

“What's there to think about?” I asked. “All that matters is that we love each other.”

“Don't you think we're moving a little to fast?” Hebe asked. I was speechless. Were we going to fast?

“Fine.” I said as I came back to reality.

“Fine what?” Hebe asked.

“If it's a break up you want, then fine!” I said. “We're over.”

“Aaron, I didn't say that we should break up.” Hebe said. “I said we should give each other some space.”

“Well, you know what Hebe, I think it would be best that we break up.” I said as I felt my own heart scatter into pieces.

“Wait, no. Aaron, you can't be serious?” Hebe asked as I saw the tears in her eyes start to form.

“I am, I mean I do have a baby to take care of, not to mention my baby's mother too.” I said as I took a step back.

{Hebe's POV}

“If it's a break up you want, then fine!” Aaron said. “We're over.”

“Aaron, I didn't say that we should break up.” I said. “I said we should give each other some space.”

“Well, you know what Hebe, I think it would be best that we break up.” Aaron said as I felt my heart scatter into pieces.

“Wait, no. Aaron, you can't be serious?” I asked as I felt the tears in my eyes start to form.

“I am, I mean I do have a baby to take care of, not to mention my baby's mother too.” Aaron said as he took a step back. No, this can't be happening! “Goodbye Hebe.” And with that he left. I felt like my whole world fall to pieces. Everything just stopped, I felt like I couldn't breath anymore.

------------------------------------
Ok, so how was it? took me a while but here it is! YAY! schools over more time to write! but i'm not going to update like everyday just when i have a chapter to post, this is the same for 'players beware' which is now on winglin! =P anyways thank you all for the comment and support! sorry for the long wait! ^_^
'Players Beware'(ongoing)
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/aZn_gRl/
Blog site
http://ohnomedidnt.wordpress.com/
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
2010/6/20 U.S. Time