Chapter VII [Getting Closer Part 1]

The Player Is A Girl?!
sorry for any spelling or grammar errors I made. Now go read the story! ^_^

-------------------------

{Recap}

{Hebe's POV}

“Hebe, you can come in now.” Uncle Wu said. “Hebe? Are you ok?”

“Huh? Oh! Yea, I'm fine Uncle.” I said. “Uh...what did you want to see me about?”

“Are you sure your ok, Hebe? You seem out of it.” Uncle Wu asked.

“Yea, I'm fine Uncle. Now what was it that you wanted to talk to me about?” I asked.

“Your mother wanted me to give you this.” Uncle said as he handed me a letter. I open it and read it.

“WHAT!?” I shouted. “Great,ow what am I going to do? I hate being in the house by myself.”

“You can stay with us if you want, your mother will be fine with that.”

“No thanks Uncle. I'll just stay at a friends house.” I said.

“Alright, but call so I know your ok?”

“I will, uh so is that all?” I asked.

“Yes, you can go back to class now.”

“Oh, by the way how long are these two going to be suspend?” I asked.

“One week. Why?”

“Oh just wondering, that's all. Well see you later Uncle.” I said as walked off.

{End of Recap}

{Hebe's POV}
[After School]

“Hey, Hebe your birthday is coming up right?” Calvin asked.

“Uh huh.” I said half listening.

“What do you want for your birthday this year?” He asked.

“Uh huh.” I said putting my things in my bag.

“Hey are you listening to me?” Calvin asked.

“Uh huh.” I said once again.

“Cal, there's no point in talking to her. She's been like since lunch ended.” Ella said.

“Oh I'm worry. Do you think Xiao Gui hit her that hard?” Sel asked.

“If he did, I will surely kill him.” Chun said.

“Baby, clam down.” Ella said as she rubbed Chun's back.

“Yea, Chun, you act like her—“ Selina elbowed Jiro in the stomach before he finish his sentence. “Owa~”

“Oh I'm sorry sweetie. I thought you were that guy that was hitting on me earlier.” Sel said as she patted his head.

“What!” Jiro yelled. “Who th—“

“Jiro lower your voice. We're still in school.” I hissed.

“Oh now she listen. Unless Jiro shouting she comes back to earth.” Cal said with his arms cross.

“What are you talking about?” I asked as I put the key Aaron gave in my bag but I ended up dropping it in front of Ella and Sel.

“What's this?” Ella asked as she picked it up.

“Its a key, duh.” I said trying to grab it but failed. Ugh, why did Ella have to be taller than me?

“We can see that. What Ella mean was, the key to what?” Sel asked.

“Its-its my house key.” I said trying to grab it again.

“Not buying it. You won't be trying this hard to get your house key for me.” Ella said as she raised her arm higher.

“Chun, some help please?” I asked.

“No can do. I even want to know.” Chun said.

“PLEASE?” I asked with my puppy eyes.

“Chun look away!” Sel said.

“To late.” Jiro said as Chun grabbed the key from Ella and handed it to Hebe.

“Thank you Chunie.” I said as I hugged him.

“Your welcome, Bebe” He said as he hugged her back and earned himself a glare from Ella. “What?”

“Ugh! Why am I dating you?” Ella question herself as she walked out the room.

“What did I do?” Chun asked as he followed her. “Ella! What did I do wrong?”

“Man, he's dumb.” Jiro said.

“And your just as dumb as he is.” Cal said.

“What?!” Jiro yelled.

“Jiro.” I said as glared at him.

“Come on, you and me outside.” Jiro said.

“Fine.” Cal said. “What is it this time, eating context?”

“Your on.” Jiro said as him and Cal left.

“Hebs, are you going to tell me what's going on with you?” Sel asked.

“Nothing wrong with me. Why do you keep asking me?” I asked. Ugh I swear, Selina is like a second mom to me.

“And I'm not trying to act like your mom, Hebe.” Selina said with he arms cross.

“See you are like a mom! You even know what I'm think.” I said.

“Hebe.” Selina said.

“Fine.” I said. “I-I-I been have 'those' nightmares again.”

“Oh Hebe. Why didn't you tell me and Ella earlier?” Sel asked as she hugged me.

“I didn't want to worry, you two.” I said.

“Will you'll worry us more if you don't tell us.” Sel said as she broke the hug.

“Um...there's more...” I said.

“What else is there?” Sel asked. I wanted to tell her what happen last night with me and Aaron, but then I'll been thing her about the hide out. And I'm not the type of person that would tell others people's secret to another person. Should I tell her that my mom left for a week? Nah.

“Actually its nothing that big.” I said. “Just forget it.”

“Are you sure you don't want to tell me?” Sel asked.

“Yea.” I said.

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰

[Hide Out]
{Hebe's POV}

“Oh I hope he's here.” I said with my eyes close as I open the door to the apartment.

*BEEP BEEP BEEEP*

“WHAT THE HELL!?” I said as I ran into the kitchen.

*Cough Cough*”What the hell is going on?” I asked.

“Huh?” Aaron said. “Oh hey Hebe.”

“What are you doing Aaron?” I asked as fan the smoke away.

“Trying to cook something to eat.” He said.

“What?” I asked as I went closer to him. I burst into laughter. “HAHAHA! Look at your face!” I grabbed a sliver ware and gave it to him.

“AHHHAHHH!!! MY FACE!” Aaron yelled as ran to the sink to wash his face.

================

{Aaron's POV}

*Giggle*”Stop laughing” I said as gave her tea.

“I'm sorry, but it was just too funny.” Hebe said as she took the tea.

“So...what bring you here to the hide out? As for me I'm trying to avoid my dad.” I said as I sat down.

“My mom's going to be out of town for the week so I deiced to stay here for the week.” Hebe said.

“Oh. So...do you want me to leave then?” I asked.

“NO! I mean no, its ok you can stay.” She said.

“Are you sure? I could just go to my other hide outs.” I said as I got up.

“NO! STAY!” She yelled as she pulled me back down. “I mean please just stay.”

“By any chance are you afraid to be in a house by yourself?” I asked.

{Hebe's POV}

“By any chance are you afraid to be in a house by yourself?” Aaron asked. Shot! He's on to me.

“No, of course not.” I said.

“Ok then I'll be leaving then.” He said as walked over to the door.

“No! Please don't go.” I said as I hugged him from behind.

“What wrong with you? I thought you didn't like it when I touch you? Why are you hugging me?” He asked as he pushed me away from him.

“I—*Ring Ring*“ I said. “Uh...aren't you going to pick up your phone?”

“I—*Ring Ring*” He said and then pick up his phone. “WHAT?!” Wow! No need to shout dork. I heard over the phone. “What do you want Rainie?” Ugh Rainie! I went over to the sofa and sat down and the TV. “Just tell her I'm fine. And I''m with a friend *Cough out Hebe* right now.” I turn around and looked at him. He just smile at me and goes into the kitchen.

{Aaron's POV}

“Look Rainie, I—“ I said.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING AT HEBE'S HOUSE?!” Rainie shouted. OWA~!

“What?! Aaron's at Hebe's house?!” I heard Gui shout.

“NO! I'M NOT!” I shouted back. “Look Rainie, I don't want to go through with the plan anymore.” I switched to a whisper.

“Why not?” She asked.

“I-I-I think it dumb.” I said the first thing on my mind.

“Dumb? AARON YAN YA LUN! YOU ARE THE DUMB ONE HERE! I'M DOING ALL THIS FOR YOU!! SO I DON'T HAVE TO OWN YOU NO MORE!” She shouted.

“WELL NOW I'M TELLING YOU! THAT YOU DON'T OWN ME! NOW OUT OF MY LIFE!” I shouted back.

“WOULD YOU STOP SHOUTING!”

“I CAN SH—Oh hey Hebe.” I said with a cheesy smile. “Rainie I have to go, bye.”

“AARON YAN IF YOU—“ I smack the phone shut and just stood there smiling like an idiot.

“Why the hell were you shouting.” Hebe asked.

“Rainie was just bugging me about going home that's all.” I said.

“Oh.” She said looking down to the floor. “Uh...are yo going home then.”

“Not if you don't want me to.” I said as I went over and lifted her chin. I looked into her Dark brown eyes and was memorized.

{Hebe's POV}

“Not if you don't want me to.” He said as he came over and lifted my chin. I looked into his Dark brown eyes and was memorized.

“I-I-I d-d-don't w-want you too” I stuttered.

“Why are you stuttering?” He asked as pulled me closer to him. Realizing how close we were I pushed him away.

“I-I—I wasn't stuttering!” I said as went back to the living room.

“Yes, you were.” He said as he followed me to the sofa.

“I wasn't!” I said as I sat down.

“You were!” He said as he sat down next to me.

“I...wasn't...” I said. Aaron was now an inch away from my face.

“You were.” He said as he move closer and closer 'till he's lips touched my mine.

-----------------------------------

A/N: THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND THANK YOU ALL FOR THE COMMENT! Now working on chapter 8! YAY! ^_^

2010/4/4 U.S. time