Chapter XV [Amusement Park]

The Player Is A Girl?!

hi everyone.....yeah uh its been awhile...okay okay a year
or two...but who's counting? um i know i might of lost like
all of my readers but i'm okay with that. i just don't want
to leave this story unfinished, so i came back
to finish it. so yeah.....in the next to two chapters this
story will come to an end. maybe not the way i want it to
but it will be done and gone. yeah...so go on and read
chapter 15! yay! ^^
----------------------------------------------------
{Recap}
“Nope. My mom wants me to check out some schools with her.” Hebe said. “So I'm just going to meet all of you there.”

“Ok I'll tell them.” Calvin said. “Bye.”

“Bye.” Hebe and Chun said as they left.

“So what now?” Calvin asked.

“You. Me. Air Hockey.” Jiro said.

“Sure.” Calvin said. “So do you two need a lift home?” Calvin asked the last two reminding girls.

“How about we all just hang out?” Ella suggested. “I mean I wouldn't mind whooping your in Air Hockey.”

“Ooh! I smell a bet coming on.” Selina said as she rubbed her hands together.

“I bet 10 bunks that Cal will win.” Jiro said as he took out ten dollars.

“20 for Ella!” Selina said as she took out a 20.

“Loser pays for dinner?” Calvin questioned as he raised an eye brow.

“Your on.” Ella said as they all left to the arcade. Well, all but one.

“Am I invisible right now?” Aaron asked out loud as he check to see if he was see through or not. He let out a heavy sigh and headed towards the school exit. “Geez, I guess I'm hanging out by myself today.”
{End of Recap}

{No One's POV}
[Amusement Park]

“Alright, everyone knows the plan, right?” Rainie asked.

“Do we have to do this?” Jiro asked.

“I know right, do we have to?” Chun asked. “I mean its suppose to be a fun day.”

“Chun's right. It's suppose to be a fun day.” Jiro said. “Why can't we just let them solve their own problems?”

Selina and Ella whacked their boyfriends in the head.

“OW!”

“Oh shut up.” Selina said.

“I know right. You two just go with the plan or else Rainie isn't going to be the only one beating you two up.” Ella said.

“You wouldn't hurt me.” Chun said as he eyed his girlfriend.

“Do you wanna bet Chunie dear?” Ella said with an evil grin. Chun took a big gulp of his saliva and shook his head.

“Geez, girls are scarey.” Jiro whispered to Chun and Chun only nodded his head.

”I heard that Mr. Wang!” Selina said as she whacked Jiro in the head again. Jiro only gave his girlfriend one of his cheesy grins.

[Earlier that Day]

“Hey, guys.” The twins said as they reached their classroom. “Where's Hebe and Aaron?”

“Hebs isn't going to be here today, but she said that she will meet us at the amusement park later.” Calvin said. “Oh and she said to text her the time to be there.”

“Ok. So where's Aaron?” Gui Gui asked as she looked around for him.

“He texted me awhile ago and said that he's not coming to school until lunch time.” Jiro said.

“Interesting...” Rainie said as she looked at her sister.

“Oh I know that face!” Gui Gui said as she pointed to her sister.

“Rainie, what are you up to now?” Calvin asked as he raise an eye brow.

“How would you guys like to try to get the two together a bit earlier than we planed?” Rainie asked with a smirk.

“We're listening?” Gui Gui and Calvin said as they lean closer to her.

“Well for this to work I need EVERYONE to be in on it.” Rainie said as she looked at the other two guys and girls. Ella and Selina look at each other and then nodded their heads.

“Anything to help a friend.” Selina and Ella said with a smile.

“I'll only help if I don't get hurt helping you.” Chun said.

“What Chun said.” Jiro said as he pointed to Chun.

“Oh don't be chickens!” Rainie said with her hands on her hips.

“Are you two really men?” Gui Gui asked as she raise an eye brow .

“YEAH!” Jiro and Chun yelled.

“Then act like one for once in your life!” Rainie said.

“Fine, we're in.” They said.

“Good.” Rainie said. “Alright here's the plan, we're going to get the two love birds to be alone.”

“I like the way you're mind thinks.” Selina said.

“Thanks.” Rainie said. “By the way I love you're necklace. Where did you get it?”

“Oh thanks. I got it at Macy's.” Selina said. “Hey where di—“

“Would you two stop it!” Ella said as she glared at them.

“Geez, Jie, when did you become so girly?” Gui Gui asked.

“F.Y.I! I've always been sort of girly.” Rainie said as she glared at her sister.

“Before I left to States you weren't.” Gui Gui said.

“Could you two maybe continue this some other time?” Ella asked.

“Ella's right. Let's just continue this at home Gui.” Rainie said.

“Fine.” Gui Gui said.

[Back to Present Time]

“Oh snap! Here they come!” Gui Gui half shouted as she pointed in the direction they were coming from.

“Hey guys.” Hebe said as she waved and got closer.

“Why were all of you....should I even ask?” Aaron asked as he looked at everyone but Hebe oddly.

“Geez, I think someone is being a bit paranoid?” Selina said.

“I know, right.” Rainie said.

“Well knowing you Rainie, I can't help but be a bit paranoid.” Aaron pointed out.

“Oh come on Aaron! Rainie Jie isn't that evil.” Gui Gui said. “I mean she does take breaks from time to time.”

“You're just covering up for her 'cause she's your sister...AND you don't want to get hurt later!” Aaron said as everyone heard some soft giggles behind him. Everyone turned to look at Hebe. Hebe let out a cough and looked the other way.

“It was that girl over there.” Hebe said as she pointed to a random girl.

“Sure it was.” Ella said in a teasing tone. The rest of the gang let out some chuckles as they saw her turn a light shade of pink.

“Oh shut up Ella.” Hebe said as she tried to hide her face.

“By the way Bebe...why are you so...dressed up..?” Chun asked. Hebe was waring a black and white outfit. (A/N: I can't really describe clothing very well so here's a link http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rKo1EwTC2xU/SmS6cV_XGcI/AAAAAAAAAfo/P-49vCclAWQ/s320/dsc5645fy3.jpg )

“What are you talking about?! This is how I always dress.” Hebe said pouting.

“No it isn't. You usually ware a plain white t-shirt with jeans.” Chun said. “And I believe you always say 'its to trouble some to dress up' to aunty when she tells you dress nicer.”

“Why are you and Ella being so annoying today?” Hebe hissed.

“I think someone wants someone else attention.” Selina said as swayed side to side.

“Are you mumbling something Sel?” Hebe asked as she glared at Selina.

“Eh? Now that I look closely at you guys, you two are matching.” Rainie said as she pointed to the two.

“OMG! Jie, you're right, they are.” Gui Gui said. (What Aaron's waring http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/24888476334dff9c1b75bff7feee90bb1242719165_full.jpg) The two turned to look at each other and then back at their own outfit.

“You two plan this didn't you.” Calvin teased.

“NO!” Aaron and Hebe said. They both turn red in the face and turn their head different ways.

“Oh let's just leave them alone.” Jiro said. Hebe looked over to him and mouthed out 'thank you'. Jiro gave her a slight nod. “So what ride should all of us ride first?”

“Hmm... I think...” Ella said. “....we should pick out partners first. Just in case one of any of us separates from the group we can just look for that one person and meet up with the rest of the group later.”

“How is that going to work out?” Hebe asked.

“I know right, there's an odd number of us.” Aaron said.

“WELL I can see that! Mr and Mrs smarty pants!” Ella said as she glared at them and they blushed a bit.

“Show?” Rainie question herself. “SHOW!” Rainie ran off to her lover leaving everyone else confused.

“Well now it only leaves 8 of us.” Selina said.

“Jie! Don't leave me! You're my ride home!” Gui Gui shouted as she chased her sister.

“Now there's 7.” Jiro said with a frown.

“Gui! Wait! She's my ride home too!” Calvin shouted as he chased after her.

“Six now.” Chun said. “So I guess the pairs will be um...”

“Well I kinda want to be with Jiro. He promise to win me a teddy bear.” Selina said.

“Well I guess, Selina and I are gonna head to the game booths.” Jiro said as he took hold of Selina's hand. “And this time I'll make sure I win.” The other four watched as they left to the game booths. There was a couple minutes of silences between them. Ella decided to break the silence.

“So...who's hungry?” Ella asked as she looked at everyone.

“I already ate.” Hebe said as she looked else where, to avoid eye contact with them. She was beginning to feel nervous.

“Me too.” Aaron said as he also looked else where.

“Chun?” Ella said pouting.

“Oh don't look at me like that.” Chun said. “I don't have a lot of cash on me today.”

“Who said that I was making you pay?” Ella asked with her arms cross as she narrow her eyes at him.

“I mean I love to go eat with you.” Chun said with a cheesy big grin.

“I guess I wouldn't mind eating again.” Hebe said. “So what do you want to eat?”

“Are you sure?” Chun asked. “What about Aaron?”

“I'll just head to um...somewhere.” Aaron said.

“Wait, who's paired with who?” Ella asked. Damn! Hebe cured in her head. Why did she have to bring that up?

“It's ok. You three hang out with each other.” Aaron said. “I um kinda wanna...uh...” ! Aaron cured in his head. Aaron hurry up and think of something to say.

“Wanna what?” Ella asked.

“Head for the rides first.” Aaron said.

“Well why don't you bring Hebe along.” Chun suggested. “I'm sure she doesn't want to sit around watching people eat.”

“NO!” Hebe and Aaron said.

“Ok! How about this...” Ella said. “I'll write everyone's name on um...” Ella dug through her pocket and found two folded notes. She unfolded them and one read:

The other sheet has Aaron's name on it. Rip it up into fours. And make Hebe pick first then you and just use your acting skills from there.
-Rainie
P.S. Don't screw up!

“On this piece of paper.” Ella said. “Chun let me borrow your back and pen.”

“Sure.” Chun said as pulled the pen out of his pocket and handed it to Ella. He turn around so that his back was facing Ella as she acted like she was writing all of their names down. Then she ripped the paper into four.

“Alright, Hebe you pick first.” Ella said as she place it into Chun's hat. “And no peeking.”

“Why do I have to pick first?” Hebe whined.

“Just pick one!” Ella snapped as move the hat closer to Hebe.

“Fine.” Hebe said as she placed her hand in the hat. She shuffled the four sheets of paper around in the hat. Hebe was hesitating on which one to pick. There was a one out of four chance that she might pick Aaron and she doesn't really want that to happen. Though unknown to her it was a 100% chance that she WOULD pick Aaron.

“Would you just pick one already!” Ella said. “I'm getting really hungry.” Hebe closed her eyes and pulled one out. “Well? Who'd you get?” Gradually Hebe opened her eyes and saw the name she didn't want. “Well?”

“I...got Aaron.” Hebe said sadly.

“Alright, me next.” Ella said as she pulled one out. “YAY! I got Chun!”

“Ok, So Ella and I will head to the food court and you two head for the rides.” Chun said as he took hold of Ella's hand and walk off before the other two could say anything.

DEAD SILENCE.

The two awkwardly looked at each other. Neither one dared to speak. It was just too awkward, to say anything at all. They just continued to stare at each other awkwardly.

“Uh...so um where should we uh head first?” Aaron asked, breaking the silence.

“Um...I don't know. Uh...which ride do you want to go on first?” Hebe asked.

“Uh...I don't know...um which one do you want to ride??” Aaron asked.

“....We're not going to get anywhere like this....” Hebe said as she scratched the back of her head.

“Yeah...we're not...” Aaron said as he gave an awkward smile. Aaron than towards Hebe's right ear and whispered. “You look very cute today.” That got Hebe blushing.

“Shut up.” Hebe said as she hit him in the arm. “You know they're watching us right?”

“Hehe. Yeah, I know.” Aaron chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her. “But I don't care. And plus they can't hear us, so just make it look like I'm just trying to get back together with you.”

“Easier said then done.” Hebe said as she wrapped her arms around him. “You're so warm.”

“It's not even that cold out.” Aaron said.

“So! I missed your warmth.” Hebe said.

“Come, let's go somewhere.” Aaron said as he took her hand.

-------
[On the rest of the groups side]

“What the hack is going on?” Rainie asked.

“Why are they hugging?!” Gui asked.

“Isn't this what we want to happen?” Calvin asked.

“Yeah but...” The twins said.

“But what?” Calvin asked.

“Its too early for them realize that they still care for each other.” Selina said.

“Exactly!” The twins said.

“Something fishy is going on.” Ella said. “I mean the moment I saw them matching...”

“I had the same feeling too.” Rainie said.

“You don't think...?” The twins and S.E said as they pointed to each other. “They're already back together?”

“Hey girls.” The guys said but was ignored.

“How can that be?” Gui asked.

“I know they're ignoring each other?” Selina said.

“They haven't even talked to each other for about 2 weeks now!?” Rainie said.

“Right! They look at each other awkwardly!” Ella said.

“Hey girls!!!” The guys shouted.

“What?!” The girls shouted.

“They left.” The guys said as the point to spot where Hebe and Aaron last was.

“Why didn't you guys say something sooner!?” The girls shouted.

“We tried too!” The guys shouted.

-------
[On Bebu's side]

“Where are we going?” Hebe asked.

“You'll see.” Aaron said.

“Why are you always so mysterious?” Hebe asked. Aaron just flashed her a grin.

“Here we are.” Aaron said.

“Wow! It's beautiful.” Hebe said as she look up at the sky and down to the town. “You can see the whole town.”

“I'm glad you like it.” Aaron said as he hugged her from behind. Hebe turn around and hugged Aaron back. “I love you, Hebe, only you.”

“I know. I love you too.” Hebe said.

“Did I hear you right?” Aaron asked as he broke the hug.

“Huh?” Hebe said as she looked at Aaron. “I said something?”

“You so love me as much as I love you.” Aaron said as he poked Hebe's checks.

“What if I don't?” Hebe asked as she buffed up her checks.

“Then I'll just make you fall in love with me.” Aaron said hugging her again.

“Fat chance.” Hebe said as she pecked him on the lips.

“Haha. Well, I'm super lucky. So I'll take my chances.” Aaron said as he placed his forehead against her's.

“We'll see about that.” Hebe said as she pulled him in for a kiss.
----------------------------------------------
yeah, yeah i know, you all hate me right now.
you're all confuse.
and you don't like that one bit!
no worries it will all be explain soon! maybe...hehe
i'm just gonna be super evil! hahaha! >=[|]

`

`

`

`

`

US Time 6-17-2012