Chapter VIII [Getting Closer Part 2]

The Player Is A Girl?!
Hey everyone sorry for the wait. Been busy with school and i have to move and stuff. So yeah enjoy the very long chapter. Sorry for any spelling or grammar errors.

-----------------------------------------

{Recap}
“I-I—I wasn't stuttering!” I said as went back to the living room.

“Yes, you were.” He said as he followed me to the sofa.

“I wasn't!” I said as I sat down.

“You were!” He said as he sat down next to me.

“I...wasn't...” I said. Aaron was now an inch away from my face.

“You were.” He said as he moved closer and closer 'till he's lips touched my mine.
{End of Recap}

{Hebe's POV}
[School]
[Lunch Time]

“Hebe, What's gotten into you?” Chun asked.

“What are you talking about?” I asked as I started play with my food like I was a five year old.

“Your way WAY to happy!” Jiro said.

“You've been like this since...what the beginning of the week. And it's only Wednesday, not even close to the weekend.” Calvin said. “You're kinda creeping me out.”

“Not to mention that she hasn't smile like this since...you know.” Chun said.

“Will I think its a good thing.” Selina said. “Its a new Hebe.”

“I think its a good thing too, but I would like to know WHY she's like this also?” Ella asked as she gripped her fork tighter.

“Nothing gotten into me. I'm still the same me, that I always am.” I said smiling like an idiot. *Beep* I quickly grabbed my phone and read my text.

Hebe,

when are you coming back?! I miss you! I'm bored without you. TT__TT

Luv Ah Bu aka the loveable Aaron XD

I laugh at his corniness and quickly texted him back.

Ah Bu,

I miss you too. And just 4 more hours. Don't worry, you'll make it. (^3^)

Luv Hebe

P.S.

Don't go through my clothes again. If you do, you're dead meat. >=/

“Hebe? Who are you texting?” Ella and Selina asked as they tried to look at my phone.

“No one.” I said as I quickly put my phone away.

“Your texting Ah Bu aren't you?” Gui Gui asked as she came out of no where. Man, she is a ghost.

“Who's Ah Bu?” Everyone expect me asked.

“I don't know an Ah Bu.” I said as I started to eat my food.

“Then should we tell everyone his real name?” Rainie asked as she came out of no where too. Man, where the hell do they come from? I think Rainie is a ghost too.

“Ah Bu? Ah Bu? I heard this name before.” Calvin said. “But where? Oh!” A smirk appeared on his face. A smirk that I don't really like at this moment. “So how is Ah Bu? Hebe?”

“Who are you guys talking about?!” Chun, Jiro, Sel and Ella asked.

“NO ONE!” I shouted and get everyone's attention in the cafeteria. I felt so embarrass, I haven't felt this way since the middle school play, where I said the wrong lines. I buried my face in my hands. *Beep Beep* “Ah! Uh...I have to go, BYE!” I said as I quickly ran out of the cafeteria.

“HEBE! HEBE GET BACK HERE!” I heard Ella and Selina shout.

[After School]

{Flash Back}

“What are you doing!?” I asked as I pushed him off the sofa and he landed on the floor.

“You liked it didn't you?” Aaron asked with a smirk on his face.

“NO!” I said as looked away from him.

“*Smile* You look cute when you blush, you know.” He said.

“I-I-I-I'm n-n-not b-blushing!” I shouted as I turn to look at him. Once again he was an inch away from my face. “What up with you being so close to my face?”

“You're pretty. I just wanted to get a better look at you.” Aaron said as he moved closer.

“STOP!” I yelled and once again I pushed him off the sofa, but this time intend of falling on the floor first, he hit his head on the coffee table first and then the floor. “Oh my gosh! Aaron, are you ok? I'm so so so sorry! I didn't mean to make you hit you head on the coffee table.”

“Kiss me and I'll feel better.” Aaron said with his eyes close and his hand on the back of his head where he hit the coffee table.

“I...” I said. Without knowing it. I leaned in and kissed him. After what felt like forever we finally broke the kiss.

“You like me, don't you?” Aaron asked with another smirk on his face.

“What if I d—“ Aaron cut me off by pulling me into another kiss. I broke the kiss. “Would you let me finish what I was saying?”

“If did, would you give me the answer I really want?” He asked. “The one that I actually want to hear?”

“Huh?” I said confused.

“Say you like me, because I like you.” Aaron said with the most serious face I've seen. “Hebe, would you please be my girlfriend?”

“If I say yes, would you promise not to hurt me like he did?” I asked as I felt the tears come down.

“I would never hurt you, Hebe.” He said. “I'm not like him.”

“Promise me.”

“Alright, I, Aaron Yan Ya Lun promise to never ever hurt Hebe Tian Fu Zhen.” Aaron said as he wiped my tears with his thumb. “So is that a yes to being my girlfriend?”

“*Giggle* Who say's I want to be your girlfriend?” I asked as I turned away from him.

“Ugh, I knew you didn't like me.” Aaron said sadly. “How could I be so stupid?”

“You are stupid! 'Cause if you let me finish what I was going to say before you would have known that I, Hebe Tian Fu Zhen likes an idiot by the name of Aaron Yan Ya Lun!” I said as I saw the a smile appear on his face.

“Really?” He asked in excitement. I leaned in and kissed him.

“Does that answer your question?” I asked as I broke the kiss.

“Yes it does.” He said as he pulled me back in for another kiss.

{End of Flash Back}

*Sigh* Aaron, that idiot. I wonder what he's doing right now? He's probably watching the clock, waiting for me to come back. Like last time.

“HEBE!” Selina and Ella yelled.

“WHAT?!” I shouted as I gave them death glares.

“Geez, we've been trying to your attention for five minutes already.” Ella said.

“Yeah, what's with you?” Selina asked.

“N—*Beep*” I said. Ugh! Aaron why did you text me now of all times?

“Aren't you going to read your text?” Sel asked.

“I—*Beep* I'm going to kill him.” I mumbled.

“Kill who?” Ella asked. AH! I forgot Ella had super hearing.

“Huh? No—*Beep* Ugh!” I said as I grabbed my phone out and called Aaron. 'Baby, are you almost here?' I heard Aaron say. “I'LL BE THERE WHEN I GET THERE!”

“But—“

“NO BUTTS Aar—! I'LL BE AT THE 'MEETING' IN 30 MINUTES!”

“Sel and Ella are with you aren't they?”

“Yeah that's right 30 minutes!”

“Fine, I'll wait a bit longer.”

“Good. Bye.”

“W—“ I hang up before he could say bye 'cause I'm scared Ella and Sel will get mad at me. “Look guys I'm really busy today, I have a night class to go to.”

“Sure you do.” Ella said pissed off.

“What's that supposed mean?” I asked. ”And why are you getting mad at me?”

“Ugh! Now I don't even want to talk to you!” Ella said. WHAT?! What the hell did I do? “Sel, you tell her.”

“Tell me what?” I asked. “What the hell is going on?”

“Look Hebs, Ella went to pick you yesterday at your night class, but...” Sel said. ! They know!

“BUT THE IN' COLLEGE SAID YOU DON'T GO THERE ANYMORE!” Ella screamed. “DO KNOW HOW IN WORRIED I WAS?”

“I—“ I said.

“DO YOU?! I WENT TO YOUR HOUSE AND YOUR MAID TOLD ME THAT YOU HAVEN'T BEEN HOME SINCE LAST WEEK!” Ella shouted as she started to cry. “SHE SAID THAT YOU ONLY CAME TO GET A FEW THINGS AND FEW OF YOUR CLOTHES! DO YOU HOW SCARED I WAS FOR YOU?! I THOUGHT YOU RAN AWAY FROM HOME!”

“Ella clam down.” Sel said as she hugged Ella. “Hebe will you just tell us what's going on with you?”

“I—*Ring Ring*” I said. Ugh, Aaron! It hasn't even been 30 minutes.

“Just answer it.” Sel said still trying to clam Ella down.

“Hello.” I said.

“Hebe, I can't wait for you anymore.” Aaron said over the phone. “*Sigh* Look Hebe, my mom wants me to come home tonight.”

“But you can't!” I whined as I start to panic with the thoughts of being alone. I notice Sel and Ella were looking at me oddly.

“Hebe, my mom really wants me to be home tonight.”

“But...”

“Hebe.”

“Fine. Is it only for tonight?” I asked.

“Yeah, don't worry we'll see each other tomorrow. I promise.”

“Yeah, like when you promise to take—I mean...uh...” I said as I bit my lip. I forgot Sel and Ella were somewhat listening.

“Baby, why don't you stay with Chun or Ella or Selina tonight?”

“But I can't...” I said as I turned to the window. “Not with...you know, them, but him?...I don't know?”

“Ok maybe not Selina or Ella but Hebe, Chun is your cousin. You should be fine with him.”

“Fine, but you better...” I said as I notice Selina and Ella next to me. “What are you two doing?”

“Nothing.” Ella and Sel said as they backed away from me.

“I'll call you tonight, ok. Bye baby.” I heard Aaron say. I was about to say something else but he hung up on me.

“JER—Hey is Chun still around?” I asked as a way to tried and make Sel and Ella to forget the conversation, I just had on the phone.

“Maybe?” Ella said as she eyed me suspiciously.

“Why do need to know?” Sel asked with the same pair of eyes.

“You know what? I'll just go look for him.” I said as I backed away from my friends.

“Grab her.” Sel said.

“N-n-no d-d-don't!” I stuttered as I tried to run away. But I fail 'cause I was so scared that I tripped over myself. Ugh! That Aaron must have spread his clumsiness on me.

“Got ya!” Ella said as she picked me up.

“Ella, let go!” I said.

“No way! Why would I do that?” Ella asked.

“If you—“ I said as Sel cupped my mouth.

“Not going to work this time. Now Hebe do you want to tell us what's going on?” Sel asked. I shook my head, for Selina's hand was still on my mouth. “Hebe, I don't want to hurt you.”

“Wait, what are you going to do to her?” Ella asked as she started to panic a bit.

“Oh, Hebe knows very well what I can do to her.” Sel said. My eyes just got wider by the second. “Are you going to tell us now?” I nodded my head continuously. “Good.” She took her hand off my mouth.

“CHUN!!! HELP ME!!!” I screamed off the top of my lungs. Within seconds Chun was by my side. Thank God! He was still in school!

“What happen?” Chun asked as looked around the room. “Are you hurt? Did someone hurt? Tell me?! I'll be—“

“Chun will you just shut up!” Sel snapped.

“What did you just say to me?” Chun asked as he got all up in Selina's face.

“Hey you t—“ Ella said

“ out!” Chun and Sel shouted. While Ella was trying to stop them from hurting each other. I took this chance to leave.

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰

[Chun's house]
{Still Hebe's POV}

I knocked on the door to Chun's house. I was waiting there for a good five minutes, when my Auntie open the door.

“Hebe?” Auntie Wu said. “Um...where's Chun? Is here still at school?”

“Yes, um...Auntie can I stay here for the night?” I asked.

“Of course you can.” Auntie Wu said. “Come in, come in.”

“Thank you.” I said as I step into the house.

“So how have you been lately?” Auntie asked as she went into the kitchen.

“I've been fine.” I said as I took a sit on the sofa in the living room. “How have you been Auntie?”

“I've been good.” She said as she walked in with two cups of tea. “Here you go dear.”

“Thank you.” I said.

“So, have you heard from your mother?”

“No, I haven't. Have you?”

“Actually, she call yesterday.” She said. “She wanted to—“

“Honey! I'm home!” I heard Uncle shout. “So, what are we having for dinner? Oh! Hebe! What brings you here?”

“*Smile* Well Uncle, I'm going to be staying the night.” I said. “I hope that its ok with you?”

“Oh of course, of course. Stay as long as you like.” Uncle said. “You can even live here, if you want.”

“Jason!(A/N: made up.) You know as well as I do, that your sister wouldn't like that one bit.” Auntie said as I giggled.

“*Chuckle* I was only kidding, dear.” He said as he sat down next to her.

“Auntie, how about I help you with dinner tonight?” I asked.

“That would be wonderful.” She said. “Come, let's get start on dinner.”

===========================

[Dinner]
{No one's POV}

“So, Hebe where have you been staying this pass week?” Mr. Wu asked. Hebe didn't know how to respond. She didn't want to say that she's been staying with Aaron at the hideout.

“Uh... I've—“ Hebe said.

“MOM! DAD! I'm home!” Chun shouted. Thank god! Hebe thought.

“Oh honey, you came just in time for dinner.” Mrs. Wu said.

“Doesn't he always.” Hebe mumbled.

“What was that dear?” Mrs. Wu asked.

“Oh nothing.” Hebe said. Chun always ALWAYS on time when there's food around. If there's food, you'll find Chun.

“Oh, hey Bebe, what brings you here?” Chun asked as he sat down across from Hebe.

“Uh...just staying the night. That's all.” Hebe said as she took a sip of her water.

“That's cool. So, what's for dinner today?” Chun asked as he started to drool.

“Chun, don't start drooling on the food.” Hebe said laughing.

“What? I'm hungry.” Chun said.

“Aren't you always?” Hebe said as Chun stuck his tongue out.

“Oh by the way Hebe. Your mother called.” Mr. Wu said.

“Really? What did she say?” Hebe asked.

“She wanted to know who've you been staying with? Mr. Wu said. “I told her that you've might be at Selina's or Ella's, but she told me that their parent's said that you weren't their.”

“Oh.” Was all Hebe could say as she started to get really nervous.

“So, Where have—or a better question would be who have you been staying with?”

“Uh...I've been staying at a friend's house.” Hebe said as she drank her water.

“And who would th—“

“YOU'RE NOT STAYING AT SOME BOY'S HOUSE ARE YOU?!” Chun shouted/asked. Hebe spit her water out and it squirted all over Chun. Hebe was shocked by the sudden question.

“Hebe are you ok?” Mrs. Wu asked.

“I'm fine.” Hebe said as cough the last bit of water out and wiped .

“Are you?!” Chun asked as he wiped the water off himself.

“N-N-NO! Why on earth would you think that?” Hebe asked as she tried to think of an excuse to get herself out of this mess.

“Well, who wouldn't!” Chun yelled. “If you're not, then where have you been staying?”

“Like I said before I'm staying at a friend's house.” Hebe said as she bit her lip. Oh how am I going to get myself out of this one? Hebe thought to herself.

“Does this 'friend' have a name?” Chun asked.

“Chun, clam down.” Mr. Wu said.

“What?! You're telling me to clam down?” Chun said. “All I want to know is, who this 'friend' is?”

“Geez! Who are you my dad?” Hebe asked. “And F.Y.I you don't know her.”

“How would you know? I'm very popular at school you know?” Chun said.

“She doesn't go to our school, Chun!” Hebe lied.

“Oh.” Was all Chun could say.

“Hebe, I think you should call your mother later. She seem to be very worried about you.” Mr. Wu said.

“If she's that worried about me. Why hasn't she called my call phone?” Hebe asked.

“She did, many times but you never pick up.” Mr. Wu said. “And you know she doesn't understand the texting on her phone.”

“Really?” Hebe asked as she took out her phone to see about 50 miss calls from her mother. “OMB! She's going to kill me.”

“Hebe, she's not going to kill you.” Mr. Wu said.

“Yes she is!” Hebe said. “Uh...you know what I'll call her right now. Excuse me.”

“But Hebe you didn't finish your dinner.” Mrs. Wu said.

“I'm full.” Hebe said as she rushed to the living room.

{Hebe's POV}

“Hello? Mom?” I said.

“Hebe?” My mom said more liked question.

“Yeah, um Uncle told me that you call.” I said. “I'm really really sorry that I didn't answer my phone.”

“Its ok dear but I would like to know where you've been lately?”

“At a uh friend's house.” I said.

“Oh I see.” My mom said. “Are you still at your friend's house?”

“No, I'm at Uncle's house.” I said.

“Oh ok.” My mom said as she sighed.

“Mom are you mad at me?” I asked.

“Of course not dear. You just made me worry, that's all.”

“Oh. Um Mom, is gr—“

“Don't worry dear, your grandmother is fine now.” She said.

“That's good to hear.” I said. “Mom, its ok if we don't celebrate my birthday this year. All I want is for grandma to get better.”

“I would do that but your grandmother insist that we still celebrate.”

“But I'm fine with not celebrating it.” I said.

“Are you talking to Hebe?” I heard my grandma over the phone. “Let me talk to her.”

“No mom don't g—“

“How's my favorite granddaughter?”

“I'm good. How are you feeling grandma?” I asked.

“I'm good, I'm good. Now, what's this I hear about you not wanting to celebrate your birthday?” She asked.

“Well you see grandma, I—“

“And don't you be telling me, all you want is for me to feel better.” She said. How does she know what I'm thinking? “I know my son wouldn't want his daughter to have a horrible birthday.” Why did she have to bring up dad? “And I can bring up your dad anytime I want, don't you be doing that face that you always give me when I talk about him.”

“What face?” I asked innocently.

“You know exactly what face I'm talking about.”

“No I don't.” I said. Of course I was playing dumb.

“Oh never mind.” My grandma said. “Hebe, do you have a boyfriend?”

“W-w-what!?” I said. “G-gr-grandma! Why are you asking—I mean why do you want to know?”

“Oh that's a yes.” She said. I can already see the smirk on her face. “Why don't you bring him to the party this weekend.”

“I don't—WAIT! Your coming home THIS weekend?!” I asked.

“Yes, is there a problem?”

“No, of course not.” I said. Shot! “Um grand—*Beep*huh?”

“What was that dear?”

“Hold on grandma. Someone's calling me.”

“Oh ok.” She said as I looked to see who was calling.

“Aaron?” I whispered to myself.

“Hebe are you still there?” I heard my grandma say.

“Oh yes I am, um grandma I have to go, Selina is calling me.” I lied.

“Oh ok dear, take care.”

“I will, bye.”

“Bye.” She said as she hung up. Please don't hung up Aaron. *ring ring* YES!

“HELLO!” I said as I quickly answered it.

“Hey. What took you so long?” Aaron asked.

“Oh I was talking to my grandma.” I said.

“Oh.”

“So...” I said as I bit my lip.

“So...what?”

“I don't know. I—“

“Hebe who are you talking to?” Chun asked. “Are you talking to your mom? Can I talk to her?”

“Uh...n-no! I'm talking to Ella—n-no I mean Selina.” I lied.

“Are you talking to Sel or Ella?” Chun asked confused. “'Cause if your talking to Ella, I definitely want to talk to her.”

“Selina! I talking to SELINA!” I said. “Um I'm going to the guest room.”

“But—“ I heard Chun say as I ran up stair. Once I got to the guest room, I locked the door.

“Sorry about that.” I said as I sat on the bed.

“It's ok. Hey, I was wondering...can we tell everyone that we're going out?”

“NO!” I said. “You can't! I don't want them to know yet.”

“Why not?” Aaron whined.

“Because...” I said. “Because I say so.”

“Fine, but I'm gonna tell my mom.”

“No!”

“Why?”

“Ah Bu, please don't tell anyone yet?” I said. “Do it for me, please?”

“Fine.”

“Thank you!” I said. “Your the best!”

“I know I am.”

“Ugh now your being too cocky.”

“Hey isn't your birthday coming up?”

“Yeah.”

“What do you want for you Birthday?”

“You do know its tomorrow right?”

“Really??” Aaron asked as he cursed something under his breath. “Dammit! How am I going to...Oh I know.”

“You know what?” I asked.

“Huh? Oh nothing.”

“Your up to something aren't you?”

“Maybe?”

“I'll take that as a yes.” I said. “Alright spit it out. What are you up to?”

“Oh come on, I want to surprise you.”

“Surprise me?”

“Yes.” He said. “Oh, Hebe I'm sorry but I have to go now, my mom is calling me.”

“Ok, but I am going to see you tomorrow right?”

“Yes, yes you will. Sweet dreams Hebe.”

“Only if I'm dreaming of you.”

“Same here.” He said as he laughed. “Alright good night.”

“Night.” I said and hung up the phone. “*Sigh* I wonder what the surprise is?” *knock knock* Huh? Wonder who that is? I went over to the door and open it. Uh-Oh!

“Hebe Tian Fu Zhen, why didn't you tell us that you've been at Chun's house the whole time?”

“Hey guys. What brings you here?” I asked as I backed away from them.

“Hebe, I thought you said you were on the phone with Selina? When I asked her, she said at you never called her.” Chun said confused. “And that Ella and her went out to eat dinner together. So who were you talking to?”

“You little liar!” Selina said as she tried to grabbed me.

“AH! NO! SELINA PLEASE DON'T!” I shouted as I ran around the room. Ah! My cellphone! I have to delete the last call and texts I got!

“OH NO YOU DON'T!” Selina said. “ELLA GRAB HER CELLPHONE!”

“Right.” Ella said as she started to chase me too.

“Chun! Help me!”

“Sorry, I don't think so.” Chun said as he left the room.

=========================================

After about half an hour of chasing. We all stop to catch our breath.

“So, Hebe who's Ah bu?” Ella asked breathless.

“Yeah, who is he?” Selina asked also breathless. “Or is it a she?”

“No one.” I said breathless.

“Stop laying!” Ella said as she hit me.

“OW!” I shouted as I rubbed my arm. *ring ring* AH! My phone!

“HA! Its mine now!” Selina said.

“No! Sel don't!” I begged.

“Hello? Is this Ah Bu?” Sel asked.

“Who's Ah Bu?” I heard over the phone. Oh no!

“Oh, hi Mrs. Tian.” Sel said nervously.

“No One!” I said as I grab my phone.

“Hebe, who's Ah Bu?”

“Mom, I'll-I'll tell you at the party.” I said.

“Fine, but if its a boy, you better bring him to the party so I can meet him.”

“Alright, bye.”

“K, bye.”

“Are you going to tell US who Ah Bu is?” Sel and Ella asked.

“Some other time.”

“What's gotten into you Hebs? You've never kept secrets from us before.” Ella said.

“Yeah, I'm starting to hate the 'new' Hebe.” Sel said.

“You'll see Ah Bu at my birthday party this weekend k?” I said. “We should get—wait why are you guys here, at Chun's house anyways?”

“Oh snap! We were suppose to work on our project with Chun.” Sel & Ella said.

“Well its a little too late for that.” I said. “Let's just get to bed.”

“Fine.” Ella and Sel said.

------------------------------------
A/N: Ok so how was it? this isn't the last part. there's one more part. Uh...i might update again on Saturday or Sunday. I don't know yet 'cause i have a bit of writers block. And thank you for all the comments! ^_^
Oh I'm gonna make a new story soon...and here's my blog site

http://ohnomedidnt.wordpress.com/

I'll use this site when winglin is down.

2010/4/23 U.S. Time