Chapter XIII [Almost There]

The Player Is A Girl?!

YAY chapter 13!

--------------------------------------------

 

{Recap}


Neither does she.” I pointed out.


Well she has a right to be here. She's my future WIFE!” Aaron stated.


Well HE also has the right to be here! He's my future HUSBAND!” I shouted out of anger. Yoochun gave me the 'what the hell is going on' look. I gave him the 'just go with it' look.


YAH! No one talks to my girl like that.” Yoochun said as he put his arm around me.


Y-y-your g-g-girl?” Aaron stuttered.


Yeah you heard right. I'm his girl. So back off.” I said. “Yoochun, let's go.” I took Yoochun's hand and walked off.


Hebe! WAIT! We still have rehearsals!” Gui Gui shouted. UGH! Dammit! “Remember we only have till the end of the month.”


Right.” I said as I walked back with Yoochun.


No worriers, we can hang out after.” Yoochun said as he took my hand and kissed it.


You always know how to cheer me up.” I said smiling.


Same place as usually?” Yoochun asked.


Hell yeah.” I said as Yoochun chuckled.

{End of Recap}


{No One's POV}

[A week before the big show]


Its been three weeks now. Hebe's been off playing with Yoochun and as for Aaron, he's been planing for his wedding with Angela. None of their friends know what to do. They can only watch in silence as they wait for the two love birds to realize that they miss each other. Well...not all their friends can wait for them...


“Damn, I'm tired of seeing them be such idiots!” Rainie shouted in anger as she saw the two run off in different direction.


“Jie, clam down. We only have to wait one more week.” Gui Gui said.


“Gui, aren't we suppose to have rehearsals today?” Calvin asked.


“Sadly no. Ms. Tian said that, all of you need at least one day off.” Gui Gui said as she rolled her eyes.


“Come on, we need to get the plan in motion.” Rainie said.


“By the way, why did you chose us to go first?” Calvin asked. “You know I hate going first.”


“I know.” Rainie said as the three walked to her car.


“Then why?” Calvin asked.


“Because I need your help get the others out of the way.” Rainie said as she unlock her car.


“Huh?” Calvin said confused.


“Just go with it Calvin. And less harm will come to you, trust me.” Gui Gui said as she got into her sisters car.


“I knew this plan was going to cost me something.” Calvin said as he rolled his eyes and get into Rainie's car.


“No worries, nothings going to happen to you.” Rainie said as she drove off. “I can't say the same thing for the others though.”


“Rainie, I don't care if you hurt my two idiot friends, Chun and Jiro, but don't be too harsh to Selina and Ella.” Calvin said.


“Fine.” Rainie said as she rolled her eyed.


‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰

{Aaron's POV}

[Somewhere]


Is this what she meant by 'space'!? Go off with some other dude and leave me behind like I was trash! Aish! Aaron, clam down. This is kinda your fault too. You're the one who called the break up. Why the hell did I mess everything up?! I'm so STUPID! Where the hell am I? This looks like...Hebe's house? Damn, my head hurts! I need to have a word with that girl. I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.


{Gui's POV}


“Aaron?” I said as I open the door. What the hell is he doing here? “Aaron, what are you doing here?”


“I need to *Hiccup* have a word with *Hiccup* you.” Aaron said as I waved my hand in front of my nose. Whoa! His breath stinks!


“Aaron, are you drunk?” I asked.


“NO!” Aaron shouted. Yup, he's drunk.


“How on earth did you get a hold of alcohol?” I asked as I caught him when he lost his balance.


“Gui, who's at the door?” Rainie asked at the stair way.


“Aaron and his drunk!” I said as I struggle to hold him up. “Help me.”


“What!” Rainie shouted as she came to the door. “Aaron, how the hell can you come here drunk!?”


“Jie, just h—“ All of a sudden I felt a pair of lips on mine. My eye widen when I realize that it was Aaron's lips. I was frozen, I didn't know what to do. I look at Jie and she just stood there also shocked. Aaron finally broke the kiss. I was still in shock. What shocked me the most was what he said.


“Hebe...”


“Aaron, I'm n—*BOOM*” I said as he passed out.


“Great, how do we explain this to mom and dad?” Rainie asked as cheeked to see if he still had a pulse. “Hey, let's leave him out here.”


“JIE!” I said in disapproval.


“I was just kidding.” She said as she started to pick Aaron up. “Come on let's bring him inside, before he freeze to death. Though that be a good idea.”


“JIE! THAT'S NOT FUNNY!” I shouted as I went to help her.


“Well it would be funny for me.” Rainie said as I glared at her.


‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰

{Rainie POV}

[Heading to class]


“How are you feeling?” I asked Aaron as we all walked to class.


“Do you have to talk so loud?” He asked as rubbed his temples.


“Aaron, she's talking normally.” Gui said.


“Aish! If you two don't want to talk normal, shut up.” He said as he received a whack in the head from Gui and I. “OW!”


“Ugh, you idiot.” I said as we reached the class.


“AHHHHHHHHHH!” Gui screamed.


“What happen?” I asked as I cheeked to make sure she wasn't hurt.


“I-I-I CHEATED!” Gui shouted as she started to cry.


“What are you talking ab...OH! Now I remember.” I said as she started to cry even harder. I wrapped my arms around her and tried to clam her down.


“We should have let him freeze to death!” Gui said in between sobs. I tried really hard not to laugh.


“What are you crying about Gui?” Aaron asked as Gui started to attack him.


“THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!” Gui said as she continued to hit him.


“What are you talking about!?” Aaron asked as he tried to block her attacks.


“Gui! Gui! Stop! The idiot didn't know what he was doing!” I said as I got in between them.


“How am I suppose to explain to Wang Zi?” Gui asked whining. At least she stop crying.


“We'll think of something, but for now lets take a seat. Everyone's looking at us.” I said as I dragged her to our seats.


===================================

{Hebe's POV}

[Rehearsals]


“UGH! Why do we have to have rehearsals today?” I asked.


“Hebe, some of us, don't WANT TO HEAR YOU COMPLAIN!” Gui Gui shouted as she stomped off. What's her deal?


“Gui, how many times do I have to say sorry?” Aaron asked as he followed her around.


“Until you DIE!” Gui Gui said. What the hack?


“Gui, you know I didn't mean it!” Aaron said. What didn't you mean?


“Will next time you decided to goof off. DON'T COME TO MY HOUSE!” Gui Gui shouted. Goofing off? Her house? What was he doing at her house?!


“Gui, I'm really really sorry!” Aaron said.


“Aaron just shut up already.” Rainie said.


“But I didn't mean do it!” Aaron said.


“Do what?” I asked.


“Huh? Um nothing.” Aaron said as he walked off.


“Get back here mister! You're not leaving today and I don't care how much that stupid girl begs you to go!” Gui Gui shouted as she chased after him.


“What the hell was that about?” I asked.


“Oh you'll know when the time comes.” Rainie said. “By the way, where what his name?”


“Yoochun?” I asked.


“Yeah, him.” Rainie said.


“He had to do something today.” I said.


“Oh anyway, why don't you get Chun and rehearsals your duet together.” Rainie said.


“But weren't we going to rehearsals from the top?” I asked.


“Well I think Gui is a b“ Rainie said.


“GUI PUT THAT DOWN! NO! DON'T THROW IT! GUI, CLAM DOWN! AHHH!” Aaron shouted.


“Uh-oh.” Rainie said. *BOOM**BOW* “Ooh, that had to hurt.”


“W-w-what the hack did he do to her?” I asked. *BOW**BOOM* “Do you think he'll be alright?”


“He will be. Gui doesn't hit as hard as me.” Rainie said.


“I HEARD THAT!” Gui Gui shouted as she came back with a chair in her hand.


“Though, she tends to hit harder, when she hitting me.” Rainie said as she started to run.


“GET BACK HERE! THIS WAS ALSO YOUR FAULT! YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP IT!” Gui shouted as she chased her sister. Man, we are going to have a long day of rehearsals today.

 

--------------------------------------------

How was the chapter? sorry that it was short. anyways thank you all for your comments and support! ^_^

2010/14/7 U.S. Time