Chapter IV [No Way]

The Player Is A Girl?!
A/N: YAY! Chapter 4! ^_^ ok here goes, Sorry for any spelling or grammar errors. please enjoy the story!

-------------------------------------------------

{Recap}

“Aaron Yan Ya Lun! Where on earth were you?!” My mom yelled out, once she saw me.

“Uh.... you know what, I'm just going to ground myself for a week with no TV, computer or phone, alright.” I said. As soon as my mom heard that she was about to smack me silly. “I'm gonna go to my room now bye!” I fast as I could ran to my room and locked the door. I walked over to my bed and fell on top of it. Ugh, what the hell did I get myself into?

{End of Recap}
[In the Classroom]

{Hebe's POV}

“WHERE THE HELL IS HE?!” I asked as I griped onto Calvin's shirt.

“Where's who? I don't know who you're talking about.” Calvin said.

“THAT IDOIT, NAMED AARON YAN!” I yelled. “DON'T MAKE ME HURT YOU, CALVIN!”

“I don't know where he is! I swear, I don't know!” He said as he covered his face. “Please don't hurt me.”

“DON'T LIE TO ME, CALVIN!” I shouted.

“I really don't—“

“Whoa! What are you doing? Don't cause a fight, here.” Ella said as she pulled me away from Calvin.

“Oh my Buddha! Thank you for saving me just now.” Calvin said with his hand to his chest.

“Saved you from what?” A familiar voice asked.

“Aaron! Run!” Calvin yelled.

“From wh—Ahh!” Aaron screamed as I pinned him to the wall.

“You pigheaded jerk! You're in for it now!” I shouted.

“Hey now, calm down.” Aaron said. “And shouldn't this be the other way around?”

“Wh—“ Before I knew it I was the one pinned to the wall.

“Now, can you tell me calmly what this is about?” He asked. I can't believe this. How did he....? When did he.....? “Hey! You gonna tell me what's wrong with you or what?” Huh? Oh yea!

“Because of—“

“Aaron! How could you!?” A girly voice asked. I look over to the door, there was a girl about the same age as all of us, standing there looking at us.

“Gui Gui?” Aaron said as he let go of me. “What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in America?”

“I—“

“Gui, I told you to wait for me.” Rainie said as ran up to Gui Gui out of breath. I could see that the girl next to Rainie was about to burst into tears.

“I'm sorry. I just really wanted to see him.” The girl name Gui Gui said as she tried to hold back her tears.

“Gui, it's not what you think. You know I'm not like that.” Aaron said.

“I know. But how could you not tell me! I mean you told me that you won't into girls!” Gui Gui said.

{Aaron's POV}

“What?” I said confused.

“Aaron, you already broke Gui Gui's heart once. Why must you do it again?” Rainie asked with a slight smirk. Oh, now I know whats going on. Guess they got my email. I walked up to them and grab their arms.

“Let's talk outside.” I said as I dragged them out.

“Wait! I'm not done with you!” Hebe said.

*Sigh*”Can't it wait?” I asked.

“No! It can't” Hebe said. {Hebe's thoughts} Actually it can wait, but why is it every time I see you with Rainie, I get so piss off.

*Sigh*”What is it?” I asked.

“You....because of you I miss something important.” She said with her eye to the floor.

“That's it.” I said a bit ticked.

“What do you mean that's it?” She asked as looked at me with evil eyes. “If it won't for you I wouldn't have miss it.”

*Smile*”Well, you also made me miss a very important dinner yesterday.” I said as I let go of Rainie and Gui Gui.

“WHAT! It's not my fault you miss your dinner!” Hebe said. “And F-Y-I you're the one, who didn't know where the hell he was going and went around in a circle for a hour or so.”

“YOU!” I said as I pointed at her.

“Uhh. Aaron, we need to talk. Like now!” Gui Gui said as she dragged me out of the room. “Rainie you too.”

“But I—“ Rainie said.

“Come on, let's go.” Gui Gui said.

“Gui, when did you get so strong?” Rainie and I asked. She rolled her eyes at us and continued to dragged us out of the room.

{No one's POV}

As Gui Gui was dragging Aaron and Rainie out of the room. Selina, Jiro and Chun came in.

“Who was that? And....” Selina asked pointing to the girl who was dragging Aaron and Rainie.

“Why was she dragging Aaron and Rainie out of the room?” Jiro and Chun asked doing the same thing as Selina.

“That's Gui Gui Yang. Rainie's twin sister.” Calvin said with his sunshine smile.

“WHAT?!” Everyone but Calvin said more like yelled.

“No need to yell. I'm right here.” Calvin said as he rubbed his ear.

“Rainie has a twin?” Hebe asked. “Then why wasn't she here yesterday?”

“Well, she just came back. I think around two or three this morning from America.” Calvin said. “Man, she's still energetic as ever.”

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰

[Outside]
{Aaron's POV}

“Ok, I think we're far enough.” Gui Gui said.

“That was very GREAT acting skills back there, Gui Gui.” Rainie said. “No wonder you got a scholarship to that famous performing arts school in the U.S.”

“Thanks Jie.” Gui Gui said with a smile.

“So, what you plan Rainie?” I asked.

“Why must you I assume I have a plan?” Rainie asked.

“Because you always do.” I said.

“He's right Jie, you always have a plan.” Gui Gui said.

“Wei! What happen to that little sister that was scared of me and would always take my side no mater what?” Rainie said.

“She's gone now! Now tell us you're plan.” Gui Gui said.

“Is she really?” Rainie said as she went real close to her sister's face. I could see that Gui Gui was getting scared. She looked at for help.

“ENOUGH!” I yelled. “Are you going to help me or not? Or do I have to came up with a plan myself?"

“Fine, I'll tell you my plan.” Rainie said.

“Good.” I said with a smile.

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰

[Lunch Time]
{Hebe's POV}

*sigh*”Its been boring lately.” I said.

“Do you want to go shopping after school today?” Selina asked.

“Oh! I just love shopping! Can I go with you guys?” Someone asked as they sat at our table.

“Gui Gui, that's rude! They barely know you.” Rainie said as she at next to her sister. Strange, they look nothing alike.

“Oh, Sorry.” Gui Gui said. “AH! AARON, OVER HERE!”

“Uh, not this time Gui. I'm gonna sit with the guys, k?” He said with a wink. My mouth dropped open.

“What's wrong?” Ella asked as she took a bit out of her sandwich.

“Oh, nothing.” I said as broke my plastic fork.

“Are you sure you're ok?” Selina asked a bit scared and worried at the same time.

“Yeah, just prefect.” I said squeezing what left of my fork even tighter.

“Hey, do you like our Aaron?” Gui Gui asked out of the blue. 'OUR' Aaron? What's that suppose to mean? Wait, what am I saying, his gay?

“No, what gave you that idea?” I asked.

“Well I just don't-don't...” Gui Gui said. She was on the verge of crying.

“Gui, its ok, I'll tell her.” Rainie said.

“Tell me what?” I asked confused.

“Yea, tell her what?” Selina and Ella asked.

“Well Aaron may not look it.....you probably already know this but Aaron...” Rainie said.

“I what? Rainie?” Aaron asked. Where the hell did he come from?

“Jie don't. He'll get mad.” Gui Gui said.

“He likes to sleep with a teddy bear, because he's afraid of the dark.” Rainie said as all of us except Aaron burst into laughter.

“OMB, I didn't even know that.” Gui Gui said still laughing.

“It-its not true. She's laying.” Aaron said as he blushed. He looks cute when he blush. Wait, Hebe snap out of it.

“Who's laying about what?” Calvin asked as he walked by.

“Aaron likes to sleep with a teddy bear, because he's afraid of the dark.” Rainie said in between laughs. “Come on Calvin back me up here. You know its true.”

“Hahaha, OMB. I thought you grew out of that already man.” Calvin said laughing.

“Stop laughing! Its not true!” Aaron said. “I did grow out of it for your information.”

“Ok, ok. Whatever you say man.” Calvin said. “Come on let's go. The guys are wait for us.”

“Fine.” Aaron said as he walked off with Calvin. “Ah. Wait. Gui here.”

“What's th—“

“Just read it. You and Rainie will know what it means. See ya.”

“So......what's it say?” I asked as I tried to peek at it. Gui Gui and Rainie both just smile as they read the note and didn't say a word for about a minute. “Um...”

“Sorry, but we have to go.” They both said. They were about to leave but then Rainie wrote something on a different piece of paper and gave it to me.

“Bye.” Rainie said with a smile, more like an evil smile.

“Well don't just sit there Hebe. What does it say?” Selina asked.

“Yeah, what does it say?” Ella asked.

“It says.....no way!” I said as my eyes widen and I looked up in the direction Rainie and Gui Gui left.

“What?” Ella and Selina asked as they grabbed the piece of paper out of my hand. “NO WAY!”

-----------------------
A/N: Thank you all for read! And thanks for the comments! I hope all of you enjoyed the story.

Please check out the poster I made and tell me what you think.

http://s973.photobucket.com/albums/ae215/aznkid201/?action=view¤t=bebu1.png&newest=1

Also if any of you like DBSK check out my sisters story

sister 1
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/XiahDolphin/

sister 2
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/goldenpoop/

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/asiancrayola/

2010/3/13 U.S. Time