Chapter V [Is the love there?]

The Player Is A Girl?!
A/N: Here's chapter 5!!! YAY!! Yeah...OK. Sorry for any spelling or grammar error. Ok go read the story! ^_^

-----------------------------------------------

{Recap}

“Stop laughing! Its not true!” Aaron said. “I did grow out of it for your information.”

“Ok, ok. Whatever you say man.” Calvin said. “Come on let's go. The guys are wait for us.”

“Fine.” Aaron said as he walked off with Calvin. “Ah. Wait. Gui here.”

“What's th—“

“Just read it. You and Rainie will know what it means. See ya.”

“So......what's it say?” I asked as I tried to peek at it. Gui Gui and Rainie both just smile as they read the note and didn't say a word for about a minute. “Um...”

“Sorry, but we have to go.” They both said. They were about to leave but then Rainie wrote something on a different piece of paper and gave it to me.

“Bye.” Rainie said with a smile, more like an evil smile.

“Well don't just sit there Hebe. What does it say?” Selina asked.

“Yeah, what does it say?” Ella asked.

“It says.....no way!” I said as my eyes widen and I looked up in the direction Rainie and Gui Gui left.

“What?” Ella and Selina asked as they grabbed the piece of paper out of my hand. “NO WAY!”

{End of Recap}
{Hebe's POV}

“This is so weird, Hebe.” Ella said.

“Yeah it is, do you think its true?” Selina asked.

“I...I don't know......Hey doesn't Rainie look familiar, I feel like I've seen her before, but I haven't been able to—“

“Say no more Hebs.” Ella said. “Last night I did some research on her.”

“Well..” I said.

“Nothing. There nothing on her. I can't even find the last school she went to.” Ella said.

“Wait, why were you doing research on Rainie?” Selina asked.

“Well, Hebe was acting weird after Rainie left yesterday, so I did research.” Ella said.

“Oh, well, I also did some research on Rainie.” Selina said.

“Well, whatcha find?” I asked.

“Same as Ella, nothing. Its as though she didn't exist until now.” Selina said.

“Ugh, this doesn't gets us anywhere.” I said as I bit my thumb.

“Well, she did just give you this note. That's something.” Ella said. I grabbed the note out of Ella's hands. I kept repeating every sentence in my head, trying to find out if it was true. I was pondering every single one of my memories.

“Hebe, have you ever seen her at the company parties?” Selina asked.

“No and I can't even recall if I've seen her when I was on a date with some guy.” I said.

“Ok, well do you—”

“SELINA! Could you just shut up for a moment.” I hissed. “I'm trying to think.”

“Sorry, I was just trying to help you.” Selina said as she started to play with her food. I looked at her and started to feel guilty.

“No, I'm sorry. Its just...I hate having this feeling. Its like when I was....OMB!” I said.

“WHAT!” Sel and Ella said.

“I remember where I've seen her.” I said.

“Where?” Ella asked.

“Well, it was when.......I.....” I said as looked down at the table.

“Is it when you were dating you know who?” Selina asked. Man, how did she know?

“You mean Mike?” Ella asked as she quickly covered . “I'm sorry Hebs. I didn't mean to say his name.” I got up without a word and left.

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰
[classroom]

“Is this true?” I asked as placed the note Rainie gave me on her desk.

*Smile*”Maybe.” Rainie said.

“Look, I'm not gonna play this game with you.” I said.

“What game? Rainie jie are you having fun without me?” Gui Gui asked as took a sit next to Rainie.

“No, of course not.” Rainie said. “Look Hebe if you don't believe me asked Aaron yourself.”

“Ask Aaron what?” Gui Gui asked looking at her sister confused.

“About this.” I said as I showed her the note.

“Oh, this is so not true. Calvin has a girlfriend, why on earth would he cheat on her with Aaron?” Gui Gui said. “And F-Y-I Aaron just recently broke up with his—oops I'm saying too much.”

“With his what? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? What?” I asked.

“What are you doing?” Someone asked. I turned around and it was Aaron. I quickly ripped up the piece of paper behind my back.

“Nothing.” I said as I looked to the floor.

{Aaron's POV}

Why the hell is she looking at the floor? I looked at Rainie and she gave me the thumbs up. Then I looked at Gui and she did the same. Guess everything is going as planned.

“Hey, is the floor that interesting?” I asked as I lifted her chin up.

“No. And don't touch me.” Hebe said as she smacked my hand away.

“Did find anything on us yet?” I whispered in her ear. I smiled as I see her eyes get wider and drop down. “I swear, someone told me that you be smarter than this. I guess they were wrong. Or do you want to prove me wrong?”

“You-you PIPGHEADED JERK!” She yelled. “Will just see who's smarter. UGH!” She stomped her feet and walked off.

“Give me five girls.” I said as Rainie and Gui Gui giggle.

“I never knew you could be so evil Aaron.” Rainie said. “This evil side of yours is hot, I like it way more than the nerdy you.”

*Shiver*”Please don't say that to me. You're giving me the chills.” I said. “And I did learn from the best.”

“Yeah, he did.” Gui said. “And both of your acting skills has gotten better.”

“Really?” Rainie asked.

“Mm.” Gui said as she nodded.

“Oh by the way, I told Calvin about the plan.” I said.

“Great, the more the better.” Rainie said. “But Aaron I have to ask why are you doing this?”

“Two words, My dad.” I said.

“Oh, now it makes a little bit of sense. Actually no, it doesn't.” Gui said shaking her head.

“Yea what Gui said. I mean I already know about the deal you made with him. Its not that bad.” Rainie said. *Sigh*”Is because she thinks your gay?”

“No.” I said “It is because.....” Rainie then gave me that serious look. “Fine. Yes! Happy!”

“Yea I am.” Rainie said. “Now answer this question for me, do you like her?”

“What? Heck no. What gave—“ I said.

“Stop playing around Aaron.” Rainie said. “I'm being dead serious right now.”

“Yea Aaron, now's not the time to goof off.” Gui said. “So, do you like Hebe?”

“How can the girl I used to like ask me that?” I asked.

“Aaron, you know I don't like you that way. I only thought of you as a brother.” Gui said. Ouch, that still hurts. I mean I know I don't like her that way anymore, but it still kinda hurts.

“Wait a minute! Did you just say 'used to like'?” Rainie asked with her devilish smile.

“Uhh...n-n-no~.” I said as I turned my head. “I said still like.”

“Uh huh. Sure you did. 'Cause I could have sworn....” Rainie said as she turned to Gui.

“That you said 'used to like'.” Gui said with the vary same devilish smile Rainie had on her face, but it looks way cuter on her.

“D-d-did I?” I said as I scratched my head. “I-I-I could have sworn I uh said still like.”

“Aaron Yan.” Rainie said. “When ever you start stuttering...”

“It means that your nervous or you hiding something.” Gui said finishing Rainie sentence.

“N-n-no! I-I-I don't d-do t-that.” I stuttered. ! Calm down Aaron. Come on, you can speech normally.

“SEE!” The twins sisters said.

“Oh shut up. Like you two know me that well.” I said ticked.

“Yes! We do.” They said.

“Fine! Maybe I like her a little bit.” I hissed.

“*Sigh* Too much alike.” Rainie said as shakes her head.

“Who's too much alike?” Calvin asked. WHOA! Where the hell did he come from?

“Where the hell did you come from?” I asked.

“The bathroom.” He said. “So who's a lot alike?”

“I'll tell you when our little Aaron isn't here.” Rainie said with her devil smile.

“Ok.” He said and walk away.

“Jie, I want to know too.” Gui said as she tugged on her sister's shirt.

“Later.” Rainie said.

“Your up to something, aren't you?” I asked.

“No. It's just something that is oh so oblivious, but you just don't see it.” Rainie said.

“Huh?” I said. “I don't get it. You sure, you're not up to something?”

“Yea.” Rainie said. “Even if I was, something would have happen to you already.”

“Right, I'm gonna go now.” I said.

{Rainie's Thoughts}

Oh Aaron. You may be book smart, but when it comes to LOVE, your clueless.

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰
[After School]

{Hebe's POV}

“Hebs, you gonna go shopping with us?” Ella asked.

“I just remember I have to do something first.” I said “You two go on. I catch up later.”

“K.” Selina said “Come on Ella, lets go.” They were about to leave but Selina stop in her tacks. “Hebe.”

“Yea?” I said as I look up at her.

“Don't push yourself too hard K?” She said.

*Smile*”I won't” I said.

“Remember we're always here for you.” She said.

“I know.” I said

“Alright as long as you know. Bye.”

“Bye” I said. After they left it got quit. All I could hear was the silence wind around me. I placed my hand on my desk. I started to remember the days when I was truly happy. I started to hear everyone laughing around me, smiling like everything was prefect. I felt the tears flowing down my cheeks. I started to mindlessly walk around the school. Remembering every single memory I had in this school. I roamed the school for about an hour or two. I finally came to a stop. I was now at my favorite part of the school. The music room. I place my hand on the door and closed my eyes.

{Flash Back}

“Hebe, that was prefect.” My dad said as he clapped his hands.

“Was it really?” I asked.

“Of course. I won't lie to my one and only daughter.” He said.

“Yes, you would.” I said with a pout.

“Hey now. Don't you start pouting at me young lady.” He said as he started to tickle me. Our laughter now filled the music room.

“Ok, ok I give up” I said still laughing.

*Smile*”You laugh just like your mother.” He said chuckling.

“Dad, don't start getting sad on me now.” I said. “I mean mom's coming back tomorrow.”

“I know but I miss her a lot! You know this is what love does to you. It's an illness.” He said.

“Eww. Then I don't want to be in love 'till I'm 30!” I said.

“Good! That means you can't date 'till your 29!” He said. “So go canal that date you have on Saturday with what's his name.”

“Hey! Did you just tick me into saying that!” I said

“Of course not.” He said.

“Liar!” I said. “You just can't stand seeing that your little girl being all grown up.”*Smile*

“Ugh. You're growing up too fast.” He said as he patted my head. “Come on, lets practice one more time, before we go home. K?” I nodded my head and start to play the piano. The beautiful music filled the room.

{End of Flash Back}

“Dad...I miss you.” I whispered. My tears began to flow down my face like a waterfall. I was quietly crying to myself, when I heard something. “Who's...playing the piano?” I slowly open the door to the music room. I saw a boy playing the white grand piano that I used to always play with, when my dad was still around. He hit every note perfectly. Who is he? I want to go a little closer, but I didn't want to scare him off. So I just stayed in the door way, listening to him play this beautiful music. Then I started to hear him sing. His voice is so relaxing. I closed my eyes and listen to the sound of his voice and the music he was playing. When I hear that the piano isn't playing anymore I quickly open my eyes and see that the boy that was playing the piano was looking me straight in the eyes.

“Its been awhile.” He said.

“W-w-what are you doing here?” I asked as I took a step away from the room.

“I came to finish what we started.” He said as he took a step closer to me.

“I-I-I already told you I don't want to.” I said as I backed into the wall.

“You can't escape from me this time Hebe.” He said as he ran over and pinned my arms to the wall. “I'm gonna make you mines once in for all” He started to kiss my neck and kept moving down.

“NO! I DON'T WANT THIS!” I yelled. “PLEASE DON'T, PLEASE DON'T” I kept repeating over and over again. Then everything just went blank.

“Hebe! Hebe!” I hear someone call my name. “Hebe, wake up! Hebe!”

{Aaron's POV}

“Hebe! Hebe!” I kept calling her name, but she won't wake up. “Hebe, wake up! Hebe!” Then slowly I saw that she was opening her eyes. “Thank god you're ok.”

“AARON!” Hebe cried as she hugged me tightly. At first I thought she was going to punch me. Phew.

“Uh...Its alright Hebe. I'm right here. Its ok, you're save now. It was only a nightmare.” I said as I hug her back.

“Its wasn't a nightmare. It's true, he's coming back. He gonna tried to hurt me again.” She said in between sobs. Who's she talking about?

“No ones going to hurt you. Not when I'm around, you hear me. I will protect you.” I said.

-----------------------------------------
YAY!! I hope you guys liked the story so far. ^_^ I bet most of you guys already guess who the guy was(the one in Hebe's dream). Anyways thanks to all of you who've read the story this far!

Oh I'm gonna start a new story soon but I'm gonna wait a bit longer before I write it. I want to have this one to be on Chapter like 7 or 8 before I start writing the next one. Oh and I was wandering how many chapters do you guys want? I think I might end it at 15? Don't know yet. Might end at 10? Tell me how you guys feel about this. Oh and the other story is also going to be BEBU.

Much love to all! ^_^

OH one more thing THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS!! ^__^

2010/3/21 U.S. time