Chapter XIV [Rehearsals]

The Player Is A Girl?!
Chapter 14~! YAY!

------------------------------------------------

{Recap}
“Uh-oh.” Rainie said. *BOOM**BOW* “Ooh, that had to hurt.”

“W-w-what the hack did he do to her?” I asked. *BOW**BOOM* “Do you think he'll be alright?”

“He will be. Gui doesn't hit as hard as me.” Rainie said.

“I HEARD THAT!” Gui Gui shouted as she came back with a chair in her hand.

“Though, she tends to hit harder, when she hitting me.” Rainie said as she started to run.

“GET BACK HERE! THIS WAS ALSO YOUR FAULT! YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP IT!” Gui shouted as she chased her sister. Man, we are going to have a long day of rehearsals today.
{End of Recap}

{No Ones POV}
[Rehearsals]

“Alright everyone! This is the third to last day of rehearsals. So let's all do the best we can today!” Gui Gui shouted.

“Ugh! Can't we just not do rehearsals today?” Rainie asked. “I'm so sick of it, like I'm sick of th—“

“OK! Let's get started everyone!” Calvin shouted as Rainie gave him a death glare.

“Geez, someone's cranky.” Ella said.

“Nah, she's always like that.” Aaron said.

“Alright everyone let's start from the beginning.” Gui Gui said.

“Actually, why don't we just do the duets, because I think everyone here is all set with their solo.” Calvin suggested.

“That's a good idea. We can do a full rehearsal the day of the show.” Gui Gui said. “Well before you guys have to perform that day.”

“Why not do it tomorrow?” Selina asked.

“I'm giving all of you a day off.” Gui Gui said with a smile. “Plus I got us all tickets to the amusement park.”

“How m—“ Aaron asked.

“Just for the NINE of us!” Gui Gui said as she glared at Aaron. “No outsiders.”

“Alright, Rainie let's get this over with.” Calvin said. “The quicker we do it, the faster your life will go. If you get what I mean?”

“Ooh! I get where your going with this.” Rainie said as she ran on stage. “Alright, everyone let's get a move on. Gui play the music.”

“Ok. Wait, where's the Cd's?” Gui Gui asked as she looked around for them. “Alright, which one of you had the Cd's last?”

“It wasn't me.” Jiro said.

“Me either.” Chun said.

“Hey didn't you have it last Aaron?” Ella asked.

“Oh yeah. Oops, sorry.” Aaron said as he went to grab the Cd's out of his bag. “Here you go Gui.”

“I got my eye on you.” Gui Gui said as she grabbed the Cd's harshly away from Aaron. “You're causing way too much trouble for me....Jerk.”

“Whoa! When did I become a jerk in so little time.” Aaron said. “I thought I was the sweet brother you never had?”

“Sweet my a—“ Gui Gui said as she was interrupted by Rainie.

“GUI! Just play the music!” Rainie shouted.

“Ok. Geez.” Gui Gui said. Gui Gui goes up to the CD player and put the CD in.

“Gui, it doesn't take that long to put a CD in and press play.” Rainie said.

“The CD player isn't working.” Gui Gui said. “Ugh! You two are going to have to play the music yourselves. I'll go get the piano.” Gui Gui came back with a piano and a drum set.

“What's the drum set for?” Jiro asked.

“I just remembered that their song has drumming in it too.” Gui Gui said as she set everything up. “Ok, um Aaron you play the piano and hm who knows how to play the drums?”

“Hebe knows how to play.” Chun said as he pointed to her.

“N-n-no I d-don't.” Hebe stuttered.

“Hebs stop lying, you're really good at it.” Selina said as she pushed Hebe towards the stage.

“I didn't know you knew how to play drums?” Aaron said as he tilted his head to the side cutely.

“Um there's a lot you don't know about me.” Hebe said with her head down, clearly trying to hide her blushing face.

“Ok can we get started?” Gui Gui asked as the two nodded. “So do you two need to practice the song with the music sheet a bit?”

“No, I can play the song by ear.” The two answered as everyone else looked at them in amazement.

“Wow! You two really are a match made in heaven.” Ella said as the two tried to hide their blushing face.

“Um I just need to practice real quick 'cause I haven't played in awhile.” Hebe said.

“Sure go right a head.” Gui Gui said as Hebe began to play a few beats. (A/N: You guys know the way Hebe likes to play, so I don't have to say much. >o< here's a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3Spkf9Kdqk)

“W-wow. Y-you're r-r-really g-good.” Aaron stuttered.

“Thanks, shall we get started?” Hebe said.

“Oh, wait, Jiro play the guitar with them.” Gui Gui said as she handed him a guitar. “Just follow Hebe's and Aaron's led.”

“Alright.” Jiro said as he put the guitar around his neck.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eddv5cDbgKA)

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...11...GO!

We were strangers
Starting out on a journey
Never dreaming
[Rainie walks towards Calvin]
What we’d have to go through
Now here we are
And I’m suddenly standing
At the beginning with you

No one told me
[Calvin takes hold of Rainie's hand]
I was going to find you
Unexpected
[Puts it to his chest]
What you did to my heart
When I lost hope
You were there to remind me
This is the start

Life is a road
And I want to keep going
Love is a river
I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road
Now and forever
Wonderful journey

I’ll be there
When the world stops turning
I’ll be there
When the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

We were strangers
On a crazy adventure
Never dreaming
How our dreams would come true
Now here we stand
Unafraid of the future
[Calvin pokes Rainie nose]
At the beginning with you

Life is a road
And I want to keep going
Love is a river
I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road
Now and forever
Wonderful journey

I’ll be there
When the world stops turning
I’ll be there
When the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

I knew there was somebody somewhere
Like me alone in the dark
Now I know my dream will live on
I’ve been waiting so long
Nothing’s gonna tear us apart

Life is a road
And I want to keep going
Love is a river
I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road
Now and forever
Wonderful journey

I’ll be there
When the world stops turning
I’ll be there
When the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

Life is a road and I wanna keep going
Love is a river I wanna keep going on….
Starting out on a journey
Life is a road and I wanna going
Love is river I wanna keep flowing
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you.

“That was great!” Gui Gui said as she and the rest of the group clapped. “Hm I should probably get some helpers just in case somethings goes wrong.”

“Hey Gui Gui!” Ella shouted.

“What?” Gui Gui asked.

“Did you know you forgot to plug the CD player in?” Ella asked as she held up the plug.

“OH! That's why!” Gui Gui said as she slapped her forehead.

“Huh? Was I the one who get the smart jeans?” Rainie asked as she placed a finger on her chin.

“Shut up!” Gui Gui said.

“You know I was just kidding. You're smart in you're own way.” Rainie said.

“Whatever. Alright who's up next?” Gui Gui asked.

“Chun and Hebs.” Jiro said.

“Ok, get up here you two.” Gui Gui said.

“Here you go.” Calvin and Rainie said as they handed Hebe and Chun the mic.

“Play the music Ella.” Gui Gui said.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxqGiynrRlg)

1...2...3...4...5...GO!

I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life
And I thought hey
[Looks at each other and just smile]
You know this could be something
Cause everything you do and words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing

Maybe its true, that I cant live without you
Well maybe two is better than one
There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two, is better than one

I remember every look upon your face,
The way you roll your eyes, the way you taste
You make it hard for breathing
Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
I think of you and everything's okay
And finally now, were leaving

And maybe its true, that I cant live without you
Well maybe two is better than one
There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two, is better than one

Yeah yeah.

I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life
And I thought hey

And maybe its true, that I cant live without you
Well maybe two is better than one
There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking

Oooh I cant live without you
Cause baby two is better than one
There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
But I've figured out with all that's said and done
That two, is better than one

Two. Is better than one

“Bravo!” Ella shouted.

“Ok, Jiro! Selina! You two next.” Gui Gui said. “Let's get a move on people! I have things to do!”

(A/N: I know some of you won't like this song but just deal with it. I mean its just a song and I just want them to have a dance scene. By the way their dancing like the way it was in the movie HSM3 but not on the roof.)
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R70caBiCcgA&feature=related)

1...2...3...4...5...6...GO!

Take my hand
Take a breath
Pull me close
and take one step
Keep your eyes locked on mine
And let the music be your guide

Won't you promise
me,that you'll never
forget
We'll keep dancin'
wherever we go next

It's like catching lightning
the chances of finding
someone like you
It's one in a million the
chances of feeling the way
we do

And with every
step together
We just keep on
getting better

So can i have this
dance(Can i have
this dance)
Can i have this dance

Take my hand
I'll take the lead
And every turn
Will be safe with me
Don't be afraid, afraid to fall
You know I'll catch you
through it all

And you can't keep us
apart
Even a thousand miles
Can't keep us apart
'Cause my heart is
wherever you are

It's like catching lightning the
chances of finding someone like
you
It's one in a million the chances
of feeling the way we do
And with every step together
We just keep on getting better

So can i have this
dance
(Can i have this
dance)
Can i have this dance

Ooohhh
No mountain's too high, no ocean's too
wide
'Cause together or not
Our dance won't stop
Let it rain, Let it pour
What we have is worth fighting for
You know i believe, that we were meant
to be

It's like catching lightning, the
chances of finding someone like
you
It's one in a million, the chances
of feeling the way we do
And with every step together
We just keep on getting better

So can i have this
dance(can i have
this dance)
Can i have this dance

Can i have
this dance
Can i have
this dance

“YAY! Nice job!” Hebe and Ella shouted.

“Ok! Next Aaron and Ella!” Gui Gui said. “Yes, last one of the day and everyone will be free!”

“Geez, do you have a date or something?” Aaron asked as Gui Gui blushed. “That's a yes.”

“Shut up and just sing!” Gui Gui said pointing to the stage.

“Now that doesn't make sense? How am I suppose to shut up and sing at the same time?” Aaron asked.

“Stop being a smart .” Gui Gui said as a smirk appeared on Aaron's face.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kutqhdJ3hM4)

1...2...3...GO!
As much as I love you
As much as I need you
And I cant stand you
Must everything you do make me wanna smile
Can I not like you for awhile? (No....)

You wont let me
You upset me girl
And then you kiss my lips
All of a sudden I forgive (that I was upset)
Can't remember what you did

But I hate...
You know exactly what to do
So that I cant stay mad at you
For too long that's wrong

But I hate...
You know exactly how to touch
So that I don't want to fuss.. and fight no more
Said I despise that i adore you

And i hate how much i love you boy (yeah...)
I cant stand how much I need you (I need you...)
And I hate how much I love you boy (oooh whoa..)
But I just cant let you go
And I hate that I love you so (oooh..)

You completely know the power that you have
The only one makes me laugh

Said its not fair
How you take advantage of the fact
That I..will be under reason why
And it just ain't right

And I hate how much I love you girl
I cant stand how much I need you (yeah..)
And I hate how much I love you girl
But I just cant let you go
But I hate that I love you so

One of these days maybe your magic wont affect me
And your kiss wont make me weak
But no one in this world knows me the way you know me
So you'll probably always have a spell on me...

Yeaahhh... Oohh...

As much i love you (as much as I need you)
As much as I need you (oooh..)
As much I love you (oh..)
As much as I need you

And I hate that i love you soooo
And I hate how much i love you boy
I cant stand how much I need ya (cant stand how much I need you)
And I hate how much I love you boy
But I just cant let you go (but I just cant let you go no..)
And I hate that I love you so

And I hate that I love you so.. soo.....

“ALRIGHTLY then! We're all done here so l—“ Gui Gui said

“GUI!” Someone shouted as everyone turned to see who it was, Gui Gui was already running off into their arms.

“AHH!” Gui Gui screamed in excitement as she hugged her boyfriend. “I can't believe you're here!”

“Well believe it!” He said as he span her in his arms.

“Come on, let's go.” Gui Gui said as she intertwined their hands. “See you later JIE!”

“Come home before TEN!” Rainie shouted as she saw her little sister run off with her boyfriend. “Well I guess all of us should get going.”

“Hey what's that?” Chun asked as he pointed to something rolling towards all of them. Rainie went over to pick it up. “Don't pick it up! It could be a stink bomb!”

“Stink bombs don't look like this. I should know, I've made a ton of them.” Rainie said as she examine the round shape object in front of her. All of a sudden it puffed up into a bouquet of paper flowers.

“SEE it is a stink bomb!” Chun shouted.

“Chun, chill out.” Calvin said. “So Rainie what is it?” Everyone was waiting for Rainie to respond but intend she ran towards the door.

“AHH!” Rainie screamed in excitement. “YOU'RE HERE! OMG! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!”

“Haha! I've missed you too.” A guy said as he pulled Rainie into a hug. “Come on, let's go to your favorite restaurant.”

“Aw, you're the best.” Rainie said as peaked his cheek and then intertwined their hands. “See you guys later!” Was the last thing she said as she left hand and hand with her boyfriend.

“Huh? I guess they are normal?” Hebe said as she tilted her head to the side. “Well I got to get going. Come on Chun, our parents are meeting up again at the same restaurant. They want us to meet them there.”

“Ok, call you later Ella.” Chun said as he kiss his girlfriend goodbye.

“Oh Cal, have the twins text me the time to meet at the amusement park tomorrow.” Hebe said.

“Aren't you going to be in school tomorrow?” Calvin asked.

“Nope. My mom wants me to check out some schools with her.” Hebe said. “So I'm just going to meet all of you there.”

“Ok I'll tell them.” Calvin said. “Bye.”

“Bye.” Hebe and Chun said as they left.

“So what now?” Calvin asked.

“You. Me. Air Hockey.” Jiro said.

“Sure.” Calvin said. “So do you two need a lift home?” Calvin asked the last two reminding girls.

“How about we all just hang out?” Ella suggested. “I mean I wouldn't mind whooping your in Air Hockey.”

“Ooh! I smell a bet coming on.” Selina said as she rubbed her hands together.

“I bet 10 bunks that Cal will win.” Jiro said as he took out ten dollars.

“20 for Ella!” Selina said as she took out a 20.

“Loser pays for dinner?” Calvin questioned as he raised an eye brow.

“Your on.” Ella said as they all left to the arcade. Well, all but one.

“Am I invisible right now?” Aaron asked out loud as he check to see if he was see through or not. He let out a heavy sigh and headed towards the school exit. “Geez, I guess I'm hanging out by myself today.”

--------------------------------------------
How was it everyone? sorry for the wait. i bet i lost some readers, well that's ok i might have gain some new readers and welcome new reader! ^_^ and Hello old reader!(if your still there) And Wassup silence readers! thank you all for the comments and support! much love to all! just a heads up this story will be coming to and end soon...maybe if i can think of my ending right. hehe there's going to-wait what am i doing i shouldn't be telling you that! haha! until next time everyone. happy early Halloween!
please comment.
`
`
`
2010/10/29 U.S. Time