Chapter I [The New Comer]

The Player Is A Girl?!
{Hebe's POV}

It was just like any other day at Jianhua(Made up) High School. I was doing my thing, breaking some guys heart as usual. I looked over to my friends and they were giving me that look again, the look of disappointment. Its like whatever to me, they give me that look every time I break up with a guy. Ugh why can't they just got over it. I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I looked back at the guy that I was talking to.

“Hebe, baby, are you listening to me?” the guy asked.

“Who are you calling baby?” I asked coldly.

“You of course! Who else would I call baby?”

“Ugh, I'm not you baby! Ok!”

“What are you talking about? Yes you are.” He said as he placed his hands around my waist.

“Ugh! Hands off!” I said as I push his hands away. “Listen, we're over! Now, get lost!”

“What!? What do you mean over?”

“What I mean is, that I'm done with you! We're breaking up! Get the picture!” I said even colder.

“Now, get lost! I don't want to see your ugly face.” By the look on his face, he must be crushed. I smiled evilly and walked over to my friends and sat down in an empty seat.

“Hebe, why did you break up with him?” Selina asked.

“Yeah, why? I mean he was a really nice guy.” Ella said.

“Men are all the same. They ALL think alike!” I said.

“That's not true. Hebe, you can't compare every guy to—“ I cut Selina off.

“You said his name and I swear I'll take Jiro away from you!”

“FINE! I won't say you know whose name, but—“

“Selina stop or else she really is going to take Jiro away from you.” Ella said. “Because you know she will.” Just then the teacher came in.

“Alright class, please be seated.” Mr. Chou said. “Today we have a new student joining us. Please come in, now.” All the students turn their attention over to the door. A boy with a very emotionless face and short hair was staying in the doorway. “Well don't be shy came in and introduced yourself.”

“Hi, my name is....” As he was walking in, he tripped over himself and landed face first on the floor. Everyone burst out laughing. Wow, what a loser. Well, I guess he's going to be fun to play with. A shy Innocent boy, haven't see much of them since, what elementary school. Wow, this dude needs to get out more. He quickly got up from the floor and stood to his feet.

“Are you ok?” Mr. Chou asked.

“Yes, I'm fine.” he answered.

“Everyone stop laughing this instant!” Everyone stop laughing and remained quit. “Now, please introduce yourself.”

“Right, hi everyone, my name is Yan Ya Lun. But all of you can just call me Aaron. I hope all of us can be come friends.” Aaron said as he bowed down.

“Alright Aaron, you can sit next to....” Mr. Chou said as he scanned the room. “Mr. Chen, Please raise your hand Calvin.” A boy with short hair and the sweetest smile that you've ever seen raised his hand. Aaron walked over to the empty seat next to Calvin and sat down.

Seating chart Front >>
X O X X X X
X X X O X [X] >>>>little c is Calvin, big C is Chun
H E S X X X

{No one's POV}

“Hi, my name's Calvin, nice to meet you.” Calvin said as extended his hand out.

“Cut the act Calvin. We've known each other since we were born.” Aaron said. Calvin just chuckled.

“Same old Aaron. So how have you been?”

“Great, you?”

“Same.”

*Cough* “If you two are done chatting may I continue class?”

“Yes sir.” Aaron & Calvin said in union.

“Thank you” Mr. Chou continue class. The class ended and it was finally break time.

{Aaron's POV}

Yes! Class is finally over! I stretched my arms out and give out a bit sigh. Man this class is boring. I don't understand why my parents make me come to school, I mean I already graduated collage three times. Why make me come back to high school? I looked to my left and saw two guys talking to Calvin. So I decide to join the conversion.

“Hey, Calvin, who are they?” I asked as I pointed to the two guys.

“Oh these guys are my friends.” Calvin said the most obvious thing ever.

“I can see that. I meant their names!” I said coldly.

“Oh right. Jeez, no need to be all cold towards me.” Calvin said. “Well, do want me to introduce you guys to him or can you two do it yourselves?”

“Hey there! Names Jiro, nice to meet you Aaron.”

“Hi, My name's Chun.”

“Hey.” I said.

“Oh by the way, when did you come come back?” Calvin asked.

“I came back three days ago.” I said.

“Really! Why didn't you tell me!? And you didn't even tell me that you were going to transfer to my school.”

“Well I just didn't feel like calling you and I, myself just found out today that I had to come to this school.”

“Oh.”

“Just wondering do you know anything about this school then?” Chun asked.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“What Chun means is do you know about anything about the students here?” Jiro asked.

“No, not really, why?”

“Well have you ever heard of a playboy?” Calvin asked.

“Yea? What about playboys?”

“Well....” Chun said as he drifted off.

“Well? What?”

“We have one here at our school.” Jiro said straight forward.

“So....why would I care about some stupid playboy?”

“Well the thing is Aaron, the 'playboy' at our school isn't a boy.” Calvin said.

“What?” I asked. “How can a playboy not be a boy?”

“Well actually she's called a playgirl.” Chun said. “She told me herself.”

“What?”

“Oh Chun is her cousin.” Jiro said. “And yea, we have a playgirl in our school.”

“She's dated all the guys in school, except Chun, Jiro and me.” Calvin said.

“Ok, name? And why doesn't this 'playgirl' want to date you two.” I asked as I pointed to Jiro and Calvin.

“Her name is Hebe Tian. She's right over their with the boyish looking girl name Ella and the very girly looking girl name Selina.” Chun said as he pointed to the corner of the room. I looked over to the corner of the room and see a girl with hair up to her shoulders about, laughing with her friends. I notice that, this so call 'playgirl' is my future wife that my parents were talking about. And I know this because I've seen her picture before.

“Hmm...so do you two want to tell me why she didn't date you?” I asked as I looked at Jiro and Calvin.

“Well I'm dating her friend—“ I cut Jiro off.

“Are you dating the boyish looking girl?” I asked.

“No! Chun is, not me. I'm dating the other one, Selina. So that's why Hebe never tried to touched me.” Jiro said.

“Ok, so what about you, Calvin?” I asked.

“Well I've been her friend since middle school, so it would just be weird.” Calvin said.

“Ok, so....why did she become a 'playgirl'?” I asked.

“She only like this now because of—“ Chun was cut off.

“Hey guys!” A voice said. “Hey I'm Hebe nice to meet you Aaron.” She extended her hand out. I just looked at her. Doesn't she know who I am? Maybe her parent never told her about me? Hmm I wonder? Maybe I should act like I'm not into her or....hmm. “Hello? Anyone there?”

“Huh? Are...you..um...talking to me?” I asked

“Uh, yea.” She said with a half smile.

{Hebe's POV}

This guy, there's something different about him? What is it? I think he's hiding something? But what? Maybe....he's....? Oh my gosh! Maybe he is. Better not do anything to him until I'm positive about it.

“Well...um...it was nice meeting you Aaron. See you around.” I said as walked off.

{Aaron's POV}

“That was just weird and out of the ordinary.” Chun said.

“Why?” I asked.

“Dude do you have some magic powers or something?” Chun asked.

“What!?” I said. Is the guy stupid? I looked at him with a blank face. THen Jiro hit Chun on the head.

“Ow! What was that for?” Chun asked.

“For being stupid.” Jiro said. “What Chun means is usually right about now Hebe would be trying to hit on you but she didn't”

“Yea, your like the only guy she hasn't dated yet, since your new and all.” Calvin said.

“If I were you I would just said that you have a girlfriend already.” Chun said.

“That won't work! She would still try to hit on him. He would have to say that he's gay. Just so he won't get hit on.” Jiro said.

“But I'm not.” I said. “I'm not a good lair.” That's a lie. I can lie to anyone even Calvin the guy still can't tell when I'm laying to him.

“Well the best thing you can do is ignore her.” Calvin said. “And act like you are gay. Ha that would make you THE ONLY GUY IN SCHOOL THAT DOESN'T LIKE GIRLS!” Calvin made sure he said the last part loud enough so that everyone heard it. This IDIOT! I can't believe he said that. I looked around the room and saw that everyone was looking at me.

♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩
Hey everyone here's chapter one. hope all of you like it and thank you to the people who commented. Oh and feel free to correct my spelling or grammar mistakes. Sometimes I forget to proof read. plz tell me what you think and if you have any ideas for me feel free to put it in the comments. thank you all for read! ^_^
And if any of you like DBSK you should read my sisters fanfic

sis one
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/asiancrayola/
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/goldenpoop/

sis two
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/XiahDolphin/

12/9/09 U.S. Time