First meeting -part 1-

Game Of Love

Big Bang - What Is Right?


“Now that Seohyun and Yonghwa have exited the show, this would be a great time to bring another guy from SM. Kangin was really a hit back then and it’s time that another Super Junior member enters the show.” Super Junior’s manager informed Kyuhyun and the other members.

“Hyung-nim, do I really have to do this show?? I’m busy enough with SJ-M activities and we’re still not done with Super Show.” Kyuhyun tried to find his way out of the show. He wasn’t really keen in interacting with a girl set up for him..

“Don’t worry Kyuhyun-ah, this won’t really be as hectic as other variety shows. Filming takes once every two weeks. This will replace your schedule for Super Junior Foresight.” Super Junior’s manager explained to the maknae.

“Why don’t you just pick Heechul hyung. I’m sure he’d enjoy it more especially if you pair him up with Sohee or another ideal girl.” Kyuhyun was trying to pass on the duties / responsibilities.

“Take it Kyuhyun, it might do you some good.” Yesung told Kyuhyun as he stretched his body on the couch, overhearing the talk between Kyuhyun and their manager.

“What are you talking about hyung?” Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow at Yesung’s remark.

“If you go through the show, it will make you more mature. Well, I’m hoping it will.” Leeteuk agreed with Yesung’s earlier comment.

“Hyung, you know the ‘image’ I put on for the fans isn’t really who I am right?”

“Yeah…at first. But for the past months, you’ve been bringing that ‘evil’ maknae image back here.” Eunhyuk said as he experiences first hand how mischievous Kyuhyun is.

“Yeah, your witty smart- answers are getting out of hand.”

“Well, you just said it yourself, I’m smart and witty…can’t really blame my brain for that.”

“There he goes again.”

“See…that’s what we’re talking about.”

It was like there was an intervention happening in the living room.

“Fine, it’s not like I have any choice anyway.” Kyuhyun sighed as he lazily dragged his feet towards his bedroom. Kyuhyun groaned as he let rolled his body around the bed before he decided to sleep it off.

 

-2 weeks after-

 

Kyuhyun was dropped off in a busy street. He went down from his van seeing some of the staff and camera men of We Got Married waiting for him.

Today was his first filming day for the show and his ‘wife’ was nowhere to be found yet. Kyuhyun was told to go inside a building that had a big PC sign in front. He walked up until the second floor and entered the internet café before a pink envelope was handed to him.

 

His mission card read:

 

First mission:

Play a game

 

Kyuhyun chuckled upon reading what he was supposed to do. “They don’t call me ‘Game Kyu’ for nothing.” He spoke to the camera playfully.

What Kyuhyun didn't know was that that he would meet his wife through a one on one game of Starcraft.

Kyuhyun picked a seat and stretched his arms out as he waited for the game to load.

Kyuhyun looked so confident as soon as he started his game, of course he chose to play Protoss.

Kyuhyun had workers being produced at all times and he was trying to build his defenses quickly.

He was producing a couple of zealots before he started on building cannon walls.

“A great player must know that large walls of Photon Cannons are the best to guard yourself off from your enemies.” Kyuhyun snickered after he narrated what he was doing.

Kyuhyun sent out his observer to scout the map as he waited for he looked at his own resources, itching to produce a dark templar.

 

While on the other side of the internet café, a girl was also busying herself with building her own strategy.

“Hmmm…he’s hiding most of his Protoss units by the Photon Cannon, he knows what he’s doing.” The girl noted as she heard what Kyuhyun was saying in the other room, she was impressed.

To beat the large numbers of Zealots that Kyuhyun may have been preparing, ______ was building up on her Barracks and Bunkers.

She already built supply depots beforehand all while continuing to build more SCVS. She sent out a couple of her Marines to scout the map and find her enemy…which was her ‘husband’.

“Hmm….I guess I’ll just have to overpower you offensively.”  ______ already made her ComSat station and built her Missile Turrets.

“I wonder if I can catch him by surprise by sending a group of my cloaked Wraiths.”

 

Kyuhyun was getting so lost in the game, almost forgetting the cameras that were filming him. He felt like he wasn’t working. He should be paying the staff for letting him play, than them paying for his appearance on the show.

Little did he know that his wife was only on the other side of the internet café, playing against him.

The two have been at it for quite some time now, both already found each other’s bases and exchanged a couple of attacks.

“AISH!!! What the?!?!” Kyuhyun’s eyes widened as his opponent caught him off guard.

______ used a very effective tool against almost all Protoss units, which was a Lockdown. Although his Zealots were not affected, they weren’t enough to defend his base as ______ started attacking almost every little thing on his account.

It only took a few more minutes before victory was clearly determined.

‘It’s okay Kyuhyun, keep calm.’ He mentally reminded himself, keeping his composure as an idol and not go mad which would usually happen if he’s alone in the dorms.

 

“It was a good game. My opponent was really skilled.” Kyuhyun said humbly to the camera.

“Do you want to know and meet who beat you Kyuhyun-shi?” One of the writers asked him.

‘Oh do I have to? I still have my pride..’ Kyuhyun pondered but of course he had no choice.

_______ went out from behind Kyuhyun and walked nervously towards the idol. She had a smile on her face as she approached Kyuhyun and tapped his shoulder from the back.

Kyuhyun turned around and was a bit surprised and confused on who the pretty girl was.

_______ bowed and introduced herself formally to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was finally able to comprehend the situation and so he too introduced himself.

 

_______ has been quite popular in the cyber world not only for her great records in winning games but for having a pretty face as well. She is known as one of the ‘ulzzang gamers’.

One would take her for an aspiring idol because of her nice legs and pretty innocent looking face.

 

“Wow, I can’t believe that a girl beat me at a game that I play religiously. Well actually, what I find more unbelievable is that my ‘wife’ is a pro-gamer.” Kyuhyun said, trying to lighten up the atmosphere as he and ______ went out of the building and towards a sushi place where they were told to share their first meal in.

______ laughed at Kyuhyun’s comment.

Everyone hoped that the couple would find a lot of things in common and that there would be some good chemistry between the two.

 

“So how many tournaments have you won?” Kyuhyun asked curiously as they sat on the table that was reserved for them.

“Hmm…as a team player, I’ve won around 4 games and twice as a solo player.” _______ answered.

“Wow. I rarely meet pro-gamers, and a girl at that. I’m gonna say sorry in advance now if I bombarded you with questions regarding computer games or life as a pro-gamers.” Kyuhyun said. It was needless to say that he was intrigued and interested in _______, or well in what she does best actually.

“It’s okay, ask away.” _______ replied after chuckling. She too was interested in learning more about Kyuhyun, his personal life and the ‘idol’ side.

 



 

Sooo…I hope you guys liked the first chapter. I feel a bit pressured with this seeing how well-loved Love Line was. Haha

sidenote: You guys I don’t play Starcraft so I’m sorry if this is such a fail description of the game.

I really did my research on this one. Haha

I’m more of a shoot em up game person, like COD, L4D oooh and Plants VS. Zombies. LOL you know where I can say ‘DIE YOU MOFO! Oh You’re not dying yet huh? Well how about I finish my round of bullets on you’ = releasing my stress and frustrations. LOL Don’t get scared.

Tell me your thoughts: twitter.com/nisrandom

 

By the way, IMPORTANT NOTE, please do take the time to read this:

ELF4Japan

Japan Red Cross Support from ELF Across The World

 

We all (if not, most of us) know about the big disaster that recently happened in Japan. The earthquake plus the tsunami left an immense impact on the country and its people.

The actual earthquake may have passed, but the aftereffects of it are just starting.

 

Now, there is a group of people who are doing such a great deed in offering help and donations to Red Cross Japan.

 

As a fundraiser, we are selling shirts in support of ELF4Japan. Profits will be donated to Red Cross Japan under Super Junior!

 

It’s a good, wait…no it’s a GREAT cause.

You will be able to wear a shirt representing who you are (as an ELF) and what you did in order to help Japan.

For more information, please visithttp://hellaheadbomb.com/info/

 

 

‘The war may be over, but their battle to survive has just begun..’

 

 

We can only do so much for the people there.

Let us continue to help in our own (little) ways.

Let us continue to pray and hope that Japan and its people recover soon.

 

Spread the word. Spread the love. -Nadine

 

Okay, now on to the comment replies ^_^

FIRST, I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WARM RESPONSE. I hope I do not disappoint you all.

 

yesungie: awww...thank you unnie! ^_^ I reall am suprised! haha I hope you guys like it.
sujuholic_15: Yeah! Maknae time ^_^ 
eunhyukmylover: Awww...thank you! ^_^ I hope I / the story lives up to your expectations.
kyuhaeyee: Well I hope you love this! ^_^ Hope you like this first update chingu.
sj15forevrr: aww...love you guys verrrrrrrrrrrrrry much <3 Hope you like it ^_^ 
imaginedreamlove: Thanks ^_^ Hope you enjoy the first chapter. Hwaiting~!
BerniceKasheica: You're welcome! I hope that you and your friends enjoy this as well. Thanks ^_^
ilovefishy: aww...yay!! Hope you like it ^_^ Hwaiting!
AlwaysAnElf: Here is your update! ^_^ Hope you enjoy.
kyuyul: awww...I hope so ^_^ I don't feel like the first chapter is that interesting so maybe not much to fantasize for now. haha 
kprincess1995: awww...yay! I hope you will. Tell me what you think about the first chapter, okay? ^_^
LivingInLetters: The wait is over! ^_^ hahaha
chosanghee: awww...well I just love you guys! <3 Team Kyu!! ^_^ I'm happy you enjoyed Love Line. Hope you like this too.
ezralaine: No need to wait anymore. Here's the first update! ^_^ 
ILuvSuJu15: aww...thank you! I hope you like it ^_^
ofhumming: That's a good thing, right? haha ^_^
lovethirst4music: Yeah, pairing him up with you! ^_^ or anyone you'd like. haha ^_^ Hope you like it
 glinkkiehyukkie: awww...thanks. Hope you like the first chapter ^_^