Chapter8

Can you tell me what love exactly is?

Aphi POV.: 

"Ahhem!",I heard someone caught.

As I look up it was,...It was ...woahh "LUHAN, you scared me!", I jumped a bit and he just glared at me. And I don't know why he's mad???

I: "Luhan~, are you mad at me about something or why are you glaring at me like that?!

Luhan: "Yes,I am!"

I: "Wae...what did I do, wrong?!"

Luhan: "What w-wrong, you dare to asked ?! Girl you are freaking 30 minutes too late!"

I: "No, it was just 1, 2,3,4,5..15 mintues later!"

I'm right, right?! It was just 15minutes or 30?! Don't tell me I was watching that couple making out for more than 1minutes...ewwwwkkk! I shook my head rapidly,no no this can't be!!!

*flicked

I: "Ouuuuch!"

Luhan: "You,you little! Make me wait and now, don't agree to go and have a dinner with me!!!"

I: "Dinner, what?!"

Since when is he asking me to go and grabbed something to eat with him...I didn't heared , before?!

 

Luhan POV.:

"No, it was just 1, 2,3,4,5..15 minutes later!", Aphi protested.

What the , it wasn't ,it was over 30minutes, by now!

I: " Whatever nevermind!, Come let go an get some Food,coz' I'm starving!"

She shook her head rapidly,"no no this can't be!!!",she muttered.

"Aiiish this girl, first keep me waiting...now don't want to go and eat with me, while I feel like starving any moment!"

*flick

I flicked, her forehead.

Aphi: "Ouuuuch!" 

I: "You,you little! Make me wait and now, don't agree to go and have a dinner with me!!!"
 
Aphi: "Dinner, what?!"
 
I:" Fine, you wanted it like this!So bye, go and search someone else to help you with your love Problems! I am done with YOU!

Why, I even said , that I'm done with her...we're not even together!!! 

I turned back facing her and walk to the direction, where my favourite dukkbokki stall is.

But before I even move away, Aphi grabbed my hand....

"Wait, I didn't said, that I don't want to go eating, with you and I'm sorry for being late..pleaseeeee~~~ don't left and help me with my problems...pleaseeee~~~",she begged me and shook my arms.

And now it was my turn to say something....

So I grabbed tight on her hand and announced: " Ok, "the date" shall started!"

 

No One POV.:

After Luhan's announcment, the both of you walked hand in hand to the dukkbokki stall. It felt really weird to walked hand in hand, with Luhan. So you tryed to removed your hand from his a few times already! But no used, because every time you try to remove it...he would held  on it tighter.

"You know, if somebody is in a relationship or especially on date with someone...it's nothing wrong to hold hands and so on, so stop trying to removed your hand out of mine!",he explained while looking straight to the dukkbokki stall.

You sigh and just let him hold your hand.

As you guys arrived at the dukkbokki stall, you guys ordered two bowles of dukkbokki and begun to eat as it arrived.

 

Aphi POV.:

Yummy...I'm starving! Wow so delicious !!! W-wait...what didn't he eat ?!

I: "Luhan-shi...why didn't  you eat, something wrong?Eat you dukkbokki before is getting cold...it's really delicious, Trust me!"

Luhan: "No, I can't!"

What is his Problem?!

I: "Waeyo?!"

Luhan: "Because, because I want y-you to feed me!!!"

I: " Ahhh sure, here eat!Say ahhh!"

Luhan: "Ahhhh~~~ ....Yummy delicious! "

I reached out the next dukkbokki to him.....Ae stop, jakkaman, there's something wrong with it? Why am I feeding him, he has his own hand to eat!!!

Luhan: "Wae,wae you stop feeding me, all of a sudden?!"

I: "I just remembered that you've a hand to eat it yourself, so eat it yourself ok!"

Luhan: " Arrasso, I get it...well then I will feed you! Come on say ahhhh~~!"

Other couple: "Awww look at them, they're feeding each other so cute...such a match couple!", you heard and flushed red and continue eating your dukkbokki , Xiao lu on the other Hand just smiled at the remarked from the other couple then finished his bowl of dukkbokki ! >< (*scream own Imagination)

Luhan: "Aphi...you know right, that we just have used the same fork twice?!" *Luhan grinned wildly

Aphi: "So?!" You asked not knowing anything that you guys just kissed indirectly TWICE (you feeding him with your fork, he feeding you with his...you guys continued eating with the same Forks you were feeding each other!!!!)

Luhan: " We just had our indirect kiss, you know! But you don't mind right since I already have kissed you directly before?!"

Aphi: "Nae~~~..... (1 2 3 ) Bwoaaahhh? Indirect kiss are you kidding me?"

 


 

Author: Sorry for not updating for so long!!! And for the shorty short Chapter !!! The date will be countinue in the next chapter!!! Chongmal mianae guys ....I'm really busy with school and I hate my teachers they are giving us Way too much homework.., I still didn't finished it yet so bye~~~~ I must go....uff next week maths exam again, kill me already!!!! I will update as soon as possible!  

 

And oh well congrats to Exo, BAP, Natthew and all the other Artist :)

 

please checkout my New fanfiction...it's about Sehunnie....please Support me :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/322470/i-love-you-nerd-can-t-you-hear-me-sehun